Sensational South

India-Forums

   
Sensational South
Sensational South

Keral Grill - Next Victim is... (Page 7)

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 11631

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Originally posted by avivakirk

Originally posted by melonie

Originally posted by avivakirk

If possible try and complete this also Embarrassed

All time favourite (Malayalam)

Actor:     JAYARAM
Actress:...MANJU WARRIER
Song(s)...TOO MANY...TOO MANJIN THULLI, SWARNAMUKILE, PONVENI, AARATHRI MANJU POI, SANDYAKANNERIN ENDE, ORU RATHRI KUDE VEEDAVANAVAI...MELODIES  
Movie(s): VARDHKYAPURANAM, MELAPARAMBIL AANEVEEDU, RAMJI RAO SPEAKING, POOCHAKA ORU MOOKUTHI, SUMMER IN BETHLEHEM, KRISHNAKUDIYIL ORU PRANAYAKATHA,ARAM THAMPURAN

Current generation favourite:

Actor:  VINEET
Actress: NAVYA NAIR, KAVYA MADHAVAN
Song(s)Confused
Movie(s): SALT AND PEPPER


What do you like best about being a Malayalee? COMING FROM A STATE WHERE U HAVE 100% LITERACY,WOMEN HAVE RIGHTS AND RESPECTED, SENSE OF HUMOUR, NEVER FLAUNTING YOUR KNOWLEDGE (HUMBLE) AND THE RICH CULTURAL HERITAGE

Favourite place in Kerala? BACK WATERS
THANKS MOL FOR THE QUESTIONS ...GLAD TO HAVE MET U ...SmileBig smile


Oh Manju Warrier is my all time fav too Embarrassed Such a good actress...she has a great personality and sense of humor.
Glad to know more about you too Chechi Big smile
Wow! u also like Manju!  What an excellent actress she is ...Hate Dileep for not allowing her to act...Seema too once mentioned that by not allowing Manju to act ...it's a great loss for Malayalam cinema! Once again thanks for all good wishes and for the condolence sent my way!
I know there was a huge stunt no with Dileep not letting her act and all. Anyways even today she is remembered. You can tell by the number of times she is mentioned in all the interview. We all miss her.
Do u like Dileep?

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Joined: 07 September 2006
Posts: 6637

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Originally posted by melonie

Originally posted by avivakirk

Originally posted by melonie

Originally posted by avivakirk

If possible try and complete this also Embarrassed

All time favourite (Malayalam)

Actor:     JAYARAM
Actress:...MANJU WARRIER
Song(s)...TOO MANY...TOO MANJIN THULLI, SWARNAMUKILE, PONVENI, AARATHRI MANJU POI, SANDYAKANNERIN ENDE, ORU RATHRI KUDE VEEDAVANAVAI...MELODIES  
Movie(s): VARDHKYAPURANAM, MELAPARAMBIL AANEVEEDU, RAMJI RAO SPEAKING, POOCHAKA ORU MOOKUTHI, SUMMER IN BETHLEHEM, KRISHNAKUDIYIL ORU PRANAYAKATHA,ARAM THAMPURAN

Current generation favourite:

Actor:  VINEET
Actress: NAVYA NAIR, KAVYA MADHAVAN
Song(s)Confused
Movie(s): SALT AND PEPPER


What do you like best about being a Malayalee? COMING FROM A STATE WHERE U HAVE 100% LITERACY,WOMEN HAVE RIGHTS AND RESPECTED, SENSE OF HUMOUR, NEVER FLAUNTING YOUR KNOWLEDGE (HUMBLE) AND THE RICH CULTURAL HERITAGE

Favourite place in Kerala? BACK WATERS
THANKS MOL FOR THE QUESTIONS ...GLAD TO HAVE MET U ...SmileBig smile


Oh Manju Warrier is my all time fav too Embarrassed Such a good actress...she has a great personality and sense of humor.
Glad to know more about you too Chechi Big smile
Wow! u also like Manju!  What an excellent actress she is ...Hate Dileep for not allowing her to act...Seema too once mentioned that by not allowing Manju to act ...it's a great loss for Malayalam cinema! Once again thanks for all good wishes and for the condolence sent my way!
I know there was a huge stunt no with Dileep not letting her act and all. Anyways even today she is remembered. You can tell by the number of times she is mentioned in all the interview. We all miss her.
Do u like Dileep?
Yes and No. Yes because I like some of his movies like Thilakam, Meeshamadhavan, Chandpottu, Thenkashipattanam etc and No because he tends to overact in some of his movies like Twenty-Twenty, CID Moosa etc.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 11631

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
 @ Melonie,
I don't like Dileep at all...As u said some movies of his were good!... Like Mohanlal, Jagathy, Nedumudi Venu, Jagdish,,,,,,,
_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 16286

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Yay avi great job hun, so its time we move onto our next victim.. guys do you have any suggesitons ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Joined: 07 September 2006
Posts: 6637

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

 @ Melonie,
I don't like Dileep at all...As u said some movies of his were good!... Like Mohanlal, Jagathy, Nedumudi Venu, Jagdish,,,,,,,
Oh. Is there any malayalee who don't like  Mohanlal, Jagathy, Nedumudi Venu, Jagdish...Ok may be a few but the majority love these four actors Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Joined: 07 September 2006
Posts: 6637

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Yay avi great job hun, so its time we move onto our next victim.. guys do you have any suggesitons ROFL ROFL
Good question LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 11631

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Originally posted by avivakirk

 @ Melonie,
I don't like Dileep at all...As u said some movies of his were good!... Like Mohanlal, Jagathy, Nedumudi Venu, Jagdish,,,,,,,
Oh. Is there any malayalee who don't like  Mohanlal, Jagathy, Nedumudi Venu, Jagdish...Ok may be a few but the majority love these four actors Big smile
So true Melo kochaeROFL!
avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 11631

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Yay avi great job hun, so its time we move onto our next victim.. guys do you have any suggesitons ROFL ROFL
Thanks Radha !  As u have seen the half the Mallus are not aware of such a page...So many of them are completely in the dark...so if U or Aahana  can open up something for Mallus alone  there would be more discussions and activity taking place...Just my suggestion.
 
The next victim could be Pooluvaskash ---Poormima...She-Wolf- Nidhi, Deepthi  and  Preetha...these are some names I've seen in the Mallu chat club page  that i can think of  from the top of my head.
Radha can u please add Rashmi Nair to the Mallu Name list..I had sent u a mail regarding that.
Thanks once again!Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index