Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH -- REAL or EKTA's another show????? (Page 2)

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
By anjubala:

.Yeah, they are married but still that strangeness is there and it should be there. Priya will definitely freak out if Ram sees her with only blouse and peticot as no male has seen her like that till now..So it was somewhat a big deal, till she gets used to it.

------------------------

I agree ... and if we see that scene Priya did not even spend item to see who was there... if we suddenly see someone in our changing room is such situation the first reaction will be same ... she is 33 or 23 ... no girl is ready for such sudden situations even if it is her husband and here there are already lot of situations in their marriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SuganthiSanjubala

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

I like this show and I am enjoying the fact that the actors are very loyal to their characters and playing their age. The presentation and the concept is very good. This concept gels well with today's situation where girls are working and the thought of getting married early is being pushed out. The scenes where they are showing that they both are feeling embarrased and awkward are very well done. And we need to remember that today's time is very different from the time when both Ram and Priya have come. They are 40 and 33 years old and when they were growing up we still had this sharam, haiyya...Yeah, they are married but still that strangeness is there and it should be there. Priya will definitely freak out if Ram sees her with only blouse and peticot as no male has seen her like that till now..So it was somewhat a big deal, till she gets used to it.
Thumbs UpAgree! the generation RAYA portray behave exactly the same way ...Modesty on Priya 's part made her to scream and cringe in embarassment!
Great post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
And these scenes are the ones that are giving the real-life like flavor to this show. If newly married people (it affects more in case of arranged marriages) become so open so soon then it is very unrealistic...I love what Ekta is showing. I can really connect to this show.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index