Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH -- REAL or EKTA's another show?????

videosearcher Groupbie
videosearcher
videosearcher

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Is BALH really sooo different a show from usual ekta kapoor's shows??? Or At least do you think its close to reality ??Confused   I mean :
1) A multi millionaire is marrying a girl & keeping away from her on the pretext of a marriage of compromise--as if  he was never going to marry , He & she both would have married somebody someday , so whats wrong with their marriage why do they have to stay away from each other & not come close, Was Priya expecting to have a love marriage which didnt happen & bcoz of that she doesnt want the rights of a wife ? 
2) A multi millionaire is so shy of a women being around him that he freaks out on seeing her in a blouse & peticot, or if she looks at his personal clothes??? In REality they come across so many girls & have been with so many women that it looks realLLYY unreal that he freaks out looking at Priya in coming out of bathroom in a bath robe. & how they react to eachother's  presence as a husband wife. Shocked Even teenagers are very mature & smart these days in terms of man -women relationships. 

3) The same Conspiracy in the house against the main protagonist & Saazish of a Sauteli maaa & kids   , Necklace gayab karo , dost ko Phansao ... SleepyDead

I do appreciate few changes which are Different from typical EKTA KAPOOR"S show  Clap

1) The age appropriate actors storyline ( It doesnt have to be a young couple getting married all the time) 
2)Ram & Priya's Dialogues to be natural  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

forumbuddontforgetranmarprernacdaNirjhor105ILoveDramasaisamanviheera1702-MariaMars-

saisamanvi IF-Dazzler
saisamanvi
saisamanvi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
ya  i agreed with u...balh is different from ekta's all other shows...
prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
point 2 is to the dot...my and my hubby are addicted stil...getting tired of dragging but still like the protagonist...ram...
my daughter saw the changing room scene and being a tween her first comment was...
whats the big deal...did they not finally get married a couple of weeks ago...>????

the scene was overpakaoed...concept was right...embarassment but overdone freaking out part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manzz

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
The one thing I do find fresh and realistic about the show is ... the characters are more natural (perhaps coz of the great acting by ram and Sakshi)...but there is a lot less of the shocked faces flashing repeatedly, anticlimatic music...(although the comic music is very lame ...bad hindi movie style)...so hats of for trying...

I tend to agree that Ekta shows always promise new and fresh and they are when they start...but as the show progresses it tends t become the typical Ekta show...In my view...they run out of ideas.  Perhaps she needs a think tank of new people in her writers CV department to keep things fresh...or better still read some ff here...maybe she could hold a contest via the forums to get good ideas!
Big smile

saisamanvi

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
This is a drama ... even reality shows are not so real then why should we expect serials to be realistic...

The audience are captivated on element if Drama, twist, suspense, comic timing, screen presence of lead actors etc,,,

So even if the base story is not so real ... at least the treatment to the story and characters are closer to real and yet dramatic ...

Even stage theaters have a drama element to convey the point... Theater actors oeverdo expressions and emotions so that audience remains captivated ...

BALH is no different show basically but it is the execution and treatment and presentation of same story that makes it different

SuganthiS

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Its a package show, it has its elements , I dig to see something with some punch lines and moreover for Ram and Priya and  these two actors playing somthing different than teh usual
Bloopers  a lot, supporting actors have some  good  levels some so so but I watch it to enjoy what they want to show  interns of Late marriage , and how  a couple accepts each other and falls in love
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I like this show and I am enjoying the fact that the actors are very loyal to their characters and playing their age. The presentation and the concept is very good. This concept gels well with today's situation where girls are working and the thought of getting married early is being pushed out. The scenes where they are showing that they both are feeling embarrased and awkward are very well done. And we need to remember that today's time is very different from the time when both Ram and Priya have come. They are 40 and 33 years old and when they were growing up we still had this sharam, haiyya...Yeah, they are married but still that strangeness is there and it should be there. Priya will definitely freak out if Ram sees her with only blouse and peticot as no male has seen her like that till now..So it was somewhat a big deal, till she gets used to it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazySuganthiSavivakirk

ashi4567 Goldie
ashi4567
ashi4567

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
it is very different show... per yah  bhut obvious see baat hai k love story main koi na koi villan to hota hi hai... or yah hamain smajhna hai? every one is talking like k yah saaas bahu serial ban jai ga... per please kuch to story hogee na ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index