Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Wafa_94

Agreed. He is an intelligent man and it's a relief to see that he sensed something fishy about Shyam. I can't believe Buaji did not notice how mysterious he is.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Hope Khushi's father doesn't die due to the heart attack. Really want this Shyam's track to end soon.

i don't know wat happened to bua..she is so blinded by him..hasn't she once noticed how creepy he is...but m glad someone Smart has come..hope Shashi remains to reveal snake's true colors
Emjae thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally someone with a fully functioning brain has arrived. Loved Babuji today...glad someone can see Shyam for the snake he is.

A scenario I would love to see when the truth comes out is Buaji beating up Shyam for duping her and the girls.
Tabu7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He can fool 3 women! But it needs just 1 right person to catch the real evil! Clever dad!I m glad he is in Delhi!
Shyam! This is wat u call axing ur own foot! (don't remember the Hindi version) lol
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
seriously. they finally have someone smart in the family
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ammie-

WOW man he is a smart one..i can't believe he is Bua's broπŸ˜†

only one day with shyam and he can already tell something is fishy...m all good now..no chance of the marriage.!!πŸ˜‰

i can see shyam getting bashed soon..πŸ˜ƒ

yep he is smart .. i was wondering is Bua truly related to him .. she is quite dum compared ... may be it is her nature 

god i hope he is bahed soon ... looking forward for it ..

- - badra

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

He knows there's something fishy about Shyam therefore I think he won't let Khushi marry him😊

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm super duper glad he felt something was wrong!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
When I saw Khushi's father suspicious of Shyam, I thought finally someone is not believing Shyam is a good guy act. Kudos to him! I can't wait for Shyam to be exposed for the fraud he is
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
im glad there is a smart one in the gupta's family...im glad he'll exposed that snake πŸ˜Š 
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
None of the Gupta ladies suspect Shyam - - as he was the one who sent the tickets to get Khushi's parents from Lucknow!!

I hope Arnav and Shashi Babu hit it off!! and he remains healthy and alive to expose Shyam!