Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 428: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 2

ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good episode...Poor poor Kala and her mrigtrishna. One  unlucky female she is. The one who takes himself to be the smartest of all is actually the dumbest!!!  The weekly promo hinted Sudarshan might get caugh and I just can't wait for rest of the webisodes this week.
-Ships

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
aawsem update please don't send madhu 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Madhu's nautanki continues unabated. Superpower and BB please remember that Naku is the female lead of the show. I hope Baji buys her a one way ticket to Alaska. Jaan chotegi! Btw why should Baji get the tickets for Madhu? Cant she make her own arrangements?
Btw ASD is yet to realize Bappa and Naku's connection. Once he realizes he will bow down to her highness.
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
 Hello! so wow..thank you very much for these amazing episodes Loved them.
(i feel a very long bhasan coming on so your more than welcome to skip to the last line.right now if you wishπŸ˜‰)

Starting off with Tuesdays episode, "427". Hot topic there has to be madu!  I really felt so sorry for her, she just feels lonely, when she truly finds the one person she has feelings for he completely ignores the possiblity of a relationship. I guess she is just in a very emotional state and im with her on this one  to some extent. When your upset you need space..and you dont think straight and thats just what her reaction was. She wasnt thinking when she left PN late night. A little bit childish yep but then everybody is aloud to be sometimes?
Now as i run over to the other side and hide behind naku..because got to admit the guy is scary when he gets angry..πŸ˜• Full on Dutta anger or what!, typical dutta reaction, hes worried..and therefore the anger is something he cant help.  So much concern for madhu..aur yey madam night walk ke liyey chali gayi..not impressed!πŸ€”πŸ˜†.
From day one Ive always loved duttas characteristics when he gets angry, dont get be wrong i don't like the fact that he screams the house down but i love the portal of his anger. He is dead expressive and the best thing  ishis dialogues. Even when he is off his head his dialogues always get the point across(which takes skill). Perfect example was when he talked about BIG d's sacrifice for madhu! - just perfect thank you writers for that.πŸ‘
And how can i forget kyun gayi thi??? questioning..  and The nail in the coffin by Madhu..o why would you say.. "maan kiya!!!😲 (i know why dutta throws vases around now..)" anything would have been better than saying..maan kiya!, im sure i read a line in there where nakushas reaction was mentioned and even she was shocked with the reply. Was it just me or did everyone..feel there heart skip a beat waiting for duttas reaction?. After that encounter with the dark side of dutta i dont think madhu is going to mess with him in future.πŸ˜‰
Wow actually this scene has to be one of my frav..amazingly written..another line that i dont think i will ever forget is..
yaad aati hai toe is ghar ke kisi bhi kone mein jaake ro!!!😭 just found that really intense. It would have been nice for him to say..yaad aati hai toe main hoon na..come and talk to me.
aw dutta..if you just gave her a hug instead of screaming in her face ..!
but aw no..thats not the DSP way. First he has to tear you apart with his anger and dialogue bazi and then make you wait till the morning until he softens.
But then thats what i love about him..two types of anger..one where you brew all the hate inside you and then spit it out like poisen.. i.e kala and number two where you scream shout, make some people cry and then totally get over it in the morning..i.e dutta! Forgive and forget...i admire him for this quality of his.😍and yep the next day and he totally is over it..
The naku/sethji scene was nice to hah..poor nakusha..bless her even dutta is making fun of her..
Was an brilliant episode, too many highlights but my chosen line of this episode has to be
'Kyun gayi thi???"😑..."Maan kiya.." πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† - that surely shocked every one for a millisecond..!

...Moving on to yesterdays episode 428 and it just gets better!, madhu wants to leave..πŸ˜’
So dutta is the one that is most hurt..he thinks he has not played his part as a brother and thats why she is leaving. i loved the way dutta tried to say sorry for his anger..he probably does think thats the reason for her leaving..
and nakusha..!! they do say that when your pregnant..mood swings take place and omg..example!! what happened there ! its nice to see a different side of her. Personally i think the only thing that would convince  madhu to stay is a heart to heart with her brother. Maybe if he told her how much he doesnt want her to leave..maybe if she saw his upset for herself that would make her change her mind.  I dont think her feelings for baaji will be revealed just yet.
One last  thing that really caught my attention..in this chapter was duttas upset.  He thinks  he has let her down in some way or the other. I think it hurt him more that she had already decided to leave..and was just informing him rather than talking it over with him.
Yet again..its mentioned in naku/dutta conversation when naku says "madhu ne kab poocha aapko?".. I dont think dutta expects her to ask permission but he does hope that she would confide in him. Thats what hurts him. Shes not telling him what is upsetting her..why she is leaving and  that has to be the main reason for duttas sadness.  - aw he needs a hug now. Its okay he's got naku!πŸ˜‰

o yep nearly forgot line of episode has to go to dutta for his..
mujse koi galti ho gayi?.
. type line to Nakusha.

Leaving it there..thank you very much bb..if you have got to this point of my post then your one hell of a determined reader.
Thank you very much
JagrutiπŸ€—

Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago