Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sony inches closer to SP; Colors loses (Page 2)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I hope Mohnish's show gives tough competition to the pseudo socially relevant show Balika Vadhu.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

merunAbhiAniKevamnx12Pooja_219AreYaar

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I hope Mohnish's show gives tough competition to the pseudo socially relevant show Balika Vadhu.
Shreya can u tell me the telecast  time of kuch toh log kahenge,becaz i watch on lappy.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevamnx12

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
LOL yeah I'd love to see BV taking a hit from KTLK cuz it would imply a shift in the audience preferences too...there has to be SOME point of saturation to these village shows as well.

Has BALH made any dent in the Pratigya/Laado vieweship then? If it's top 5, then it must have to some extent.

@Ksh: Word on the PSEUDO socially relevant...lol...that is the story of Colors right now in a nutshell...they are a farce.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KevaPooja_219TheRager

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@Anu - It does not look like BALH has had a major impact on the ratings of pratigya? I was hoping it would but after reading this article on TOI I guess it has not. Disapprove

Pratigya and Uttaran in a TRP tussle
Navya Malini, TNN | Sep 21, 2011, 05.15PM IST

Article

Comments

Read more:
uttaran|Pratigya
Tweet

A still from Uttaran
Popular daily shows Uttaran(Colors) and Pratigya(Star Plus) with TVR ratings of 4.27 and 4.37 respectively are occupying the fourth and fifth position in the top 10 programmes lists as per the latest TAM findings (during the week 38 September 11 to September 17, 2011.
 Both shows enjoy considerable fan following and owing to the changing tracks in the respective shows are managing to keep the viewers entertained. At the same time Kaun Banega Crorepati has outpaced every other show on television (Hindi General Entertainment Channels) by emerging at the top position followed by Saath Nibhana Saathiya.
Check out Stars Homepage
  link: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Pratigya-and-Uttaran-in-a-TRP-tussle/articleshow/10066209.cms

I guess all we can hope is KTLK helps to end BV.

@preety - KTLK is Mon-Fri 8pm from 3rd October. Clap

Edited by Keva - 21 September 2011 at 10:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPooja_219TheRagerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Ohh hmmm but chalo KBC is giving these shows a run for their money for now atleast...lol...

Let's see if KTLK can further shift the fortunes in the direction of Sony...all said and done, Sony is the only channel that still atleast tries to move beyond the typical to some extent.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniKevaPooja_219TheRager

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
As I mentioned in another thread, since MR's exit, LTL is slated to end soon, and Colors for the first time in 4-5 years dropped down to No. 3 Channel from No. 1 and 2 positions! I think Colors destruction started after Pranjal joined last June, till then they were doing fine...not only LTL, all their shows were faring decently. Still cant the Colors heads see how bad Pranjal is at his job Confused?! Forget about rising their TRPs, jo bhi bachi kuchi TRPs, goodwill aur izzat baaki thi, woh bhi PS bech ke kha gaya Dead! I hope atleast now the channel sees sense, and sack PS for their own good. What more proof do they need about Pranjal's calibre?!

Like Sony, even Colors had a change of CEO couple of months back, but guess he is also not able to save the drowning ship. I think these people should firstly change their attitude and bring down their pride and ego, and STOP interfering with the creative section of their shows, and leave it to people who knows whats best for their story, as they are the ones who are connected more the story and its soul.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 21 September 2011 at 11:07am

mnx12Banjaaran.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing, it's high time colors realise that quality matters, not crap, viewers are tired of watching same old sick tracks. keep it up SonyThumbs Up

Pooja_219TheRager

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

i never thought i would see that day when Sony would beat zee tv and colors and actually give a scare to Star plus..
and to think of it, Sony doesn't even boast of many shows and just two good fiction shows SBS and BALH. unlike others who are bursting at seams.
so should i hope that people are realizing that quality counts or i am hoping for two much..
but i do wish KTLK with mohnish beat the hell of BV. channels should realize that may be viewers are exactly dumb...
my less noble reason is: i just want to see colors in bottom rungEvil Smile

LekzTheRager

Go to top