Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

PJ's FF~*MANEET*~Ch 19 on pg 24 (Page 9)

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Thanks guys...working on next chapter...will post soon...

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
superb update dear...loved it to the core.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Almost completed my writing...will post the new chapter by today evening...so wait for it

PJ 8)

Downhill

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

~CHAPTER 8~

Scene 1:

Geet driving:

Geet got on to her scooty and drove towards "Bubbles," but all through the way she couldn't keep her mind off the past events. Halfway, her scooty broke and she cursed it angrilyAngry.

"Aaj ka toh din hi kharab hai Babaji...actually no...apne jab se uss Maan ka hriday parivartan kiya hai...tab se hi mera pura life ulta pulta ho gaya hai. Mujhe bula kar khud hi gayab ho gaya...I knew it he can never be trusted.Confused"

She was in a lonely lane and couldn't find any auto or free ride.Confused

"Lagta hai chalna hi padega...no other option."

She starts walking, but after a few steps trips over a pothole and falls down, skinning her knees and elbowsOuch.

"Babaji?ConfusedCry" she looks up and sees Maan holding out his hand to her.

She looks at him and turns her head grumpilyAngry.

"Geet, le lo hath mera...gussa bad main dikhana.Embarrassed"

"I don't need your help...Angry" she stands up by herself. She begins to walk ignoring him, as if he wasn't there at all, and even if he was there she didn't care.

"Geet, gussa karne se pehle meri poori baat toh sun lo."

"Tumhari baat kyun sunoon...And Maan I've told you before also...mujhe yeh sab kuch bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai...please mujhe tang mat karo. Dekho, I'm not like your...you know other girl friends," she said with hesitationAngry, "I never even wanted to be your friend...let alone..."

"What??? ConfusedTum kya bol rahi ho...Yeh girl friends ki baat kahan se aa gayi humare beech mainConfused...I wanted us to be...Main sabhi purane jhaghdon  ko bhula kar ek nayi shuruvaat karna chahta tha, tumhe mere har baat se problem hai kya?Angry"

"Oh I'm sorry...problem toh main hoon naa...but maine toh nahi kaha tha naa problem create karne ke liye...tum khud hi apne liye aur mere liye problems create kar rahe ho...you are only acting weird since a few days???Angry"

"Weird? Huh!"

"Yes weirdAngry...look I don't know...why you've suddenly decided to be nice to me...you never were and neither was I to you...lekin jo kuch bhi tumhara irada hain usse bhool jao...kyun ki humare beech sirf ek hi rishta hai...dushmani ka, nafrat kaAngry...I never liked you...and I never willAngry...Mujhe ek pal ke liye laga ki main galat hoon, ki maine tumhe samajhne main bhool kar di...lekin Maan whenever I look into your eyes mujhe jhooth nazar aata hai...tumhari ankhon main sachayi nahi hai...tumhara dil sacha nahi hai...and please for God's sake band karo yeh tamasha...stop playing with my heartAngry...Aaj ke baad, we'll be back to where we were. Please don't follow me or try to meet me ever, main bardasht nahi kar paoongi..because I can never trust you.Angry"

"B-A-S!  H-O G-A-Y-A  TUMHARA...!!AngryAngry toh ab meri baat bhi sun lo...main bhi tumse yahin kehna chahta tha ki you mean nothing to me, accha hua tumhe khud hi keh diya. It was all for a silly bet I had with my friends and I won it since thodi der ke liye hi sahi par tum bhi apne aap ko rok nahi payi mere kareeb aane se, you fell for my false love, and I feel so pity for you...tumne school ke pehle din se mujhe beyizzat karne ka ek bhi mauka nahi choda hai...and yeh samajh lena yeh un sabka badla tha...Bas issi waqt humhare beech joh kuch tha woh khatam ho gaya...waise kabhi kuch tha hi nahi...Humare beech kabhi kuch ho hi nahi sakta siwaye nafrat ke. Ab..."

She stood their lifeless and he completed his sentence...Ouch "Ab tum ja sakti ho...mujhe tumhari shakal bhi nahi dekhniAngry"

"Maan?Shocked" she wondered in shock and there were tears in her eyes," Tum itna neeche gir jaoge Maan?Cry" she said with disgust and tears came out of her eyes like a deluge.

"Oh, ab ro rahi ho...why?Angry Abhi kuch der pehle kah rahi thi that you hate me, you never liked me...Jhooth kah rahi thi na tumAngry...?"

He kept on saying things which pierced her heart like daggersCry...and she didn't quite realise the terrible feeling tearing her heart apart, but it felt like a huge mountain came crashing down...it was so painful that she could hardly breathe or moveCryCry...probably she wasn't realising it but it was her first heartbreak...pyaar ko poori tarah mehsoos karne se pehle hi usne dil ka tootna mehsoos kar liya...Heartbreak was the first feeling that Maan gave her instead of love which now seemed impossible to ever bloom in between them.

But love can never be predicted...woh toh bus ho jaata hai...kisi se bhi...phir chahe usse aap bahut zyaada nafrat karein ya nahin...kitna bhi ehsason ko rokne ki koshish kar lo...dil par toh zor chalta hi nahi...jisko dil main basna hota hai woh toh bas hi jaat hai, pyar toh bas ho jaata hai, dheere se, sason mein bas jaata hai koi, chupke se, bina jaane, bina soche, bina samjhe koi dil main bas jaata haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

Geet simply turned around and walked away from him. He didn't try to stop her but he realised at that precise moment when she turned her pain filled amber eyesCry, that something came crashing down in him as well, his heart broke into pieces unable to bear the weight of his pride.(He was losing something, someone , and soon he was going to regret his behaviour, which was going to torment his heart, day and night...he could've stopped her...par usne ek baar bhi nahi roka, he broke her heart and let her go away so easily.)Confused

Teen age is so confusingOuch...

"To be or not to be?"

With experience one learns that life gives you millions of chances to correct your mistakes and Maan got too many like the one to be mentioned in the next chapter.

~StarEnd of Chapter 8Star~

Edited by pj2012 - 11 October 2011 at 6:10am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10thahudpurvaswati2011Paingel-Elfin-shalinikanagumans22diyachillchiki143dh_ritishristi1kingofmeTanuDDiantintinusanu3108keenu_kkmaaneetsangelkabslocksgill123-afsha-namita25Ash1991todayzstar

TanuDDian IF-Rockerz
TanuDDian
TanuDDian

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Awesome part dear...

Loved it...

Continue soon...

pj2012

gill123 IF-Sizzlerz
gill123
gill123