Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

PJ's FF~*MANEET*~Ch 19 on pg 24 (Page 6)

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I'll update the next chapter by today/tonight...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Downhill

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Sorry...for not keeping up my promise...'am updating the next chapter right now...ENJOY
pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

~CHAPTER 5~

~Scene 1~

Time: Late Evening

Place: Geet's house...Geet is in her room

(Snippet: Geet lives in a normal suburban house with her Father Ramesh, Mother Maya and brother Puneet/Lucky. Their relatives live nearby only and they get together every single day and night...it was like an expanded suburban family.)

A comfortable small room and like all girls' rooms it was very neat and well arranged. A single comfy bed in middle decked with laces, a dresser and a wardrobe;

rose pink and white check curtains flew over her study table with the breeze entering the room from the window.

StarStar
Star

StarStar

Star
StarStarStar

Geet was lying on the bed, her head propped against two soft white pillows, completely lost in thoughtsEmbarrassed. There were no lights in the room, and her maroon silk pyjamas reflected the lemony moonlight entering her room through the open windowsDay Dreaming.But the glow on her face was something different. Was it the glow of love?Embarrassed I can't predict any such thing...but definitely something has happened to her that she even forgot to switch on the lights.

"Geet?" someone knocked at her door.

"Mum?Shocked" she got up with a start. Her mother Maya entered the room and wondered why the lights were not switched on.

"Beta, were you sleeping? Is waqt? Sab kuch theek hai naa?Confused Jab tum pareshaan hoti ho tabhi aisa karti ho...kya hua beta?" she asked looking very concerned since she knew that her daughter was very sentimental and became worried very easily.

"Arre...Mamma...Mein bilkul theek hoonSmile...Was just going through the college brochures and zara si aankh lag gayi...bas that's it.Smile"

"Pakka na...Accha...what's happening with your School Prom...who's your date?Big smile"

"M-a-m-m-a!!Shocked!DisapproveBlushing You know I don't like all these things, mein toh prom bunk karne ki soch rahi hoon...don't know how i'll tolerate it..."

"Geet...No way...For the first time you accepted to be normal and wapis tumhari gadi mein break lag gaya...wapis gayi bhais pani main...beta it's normalOuch...It's not like you are going to marry this guy...by the way kaun hai woh...Embarrassed"

"Don't know and I really don't care...just want it to get over so that i can begin a fresh start."

Maya had tears in her eyesCryCryCry and she was thinking about something, "I can't believe that you are all grown up now...ready for college...feels like yesterday when me and your dad took you to school on your first day...and you were so afraid that you wouldn't let go off our hands...and look at you now...my baby girl all grown up into a beautiful young girl...mujhe toh ghabrahat ho rahi hai...CryEmbarrassedCry"

"Ghabrahat? Kis baat ki Mamma?"

"Kuch nahi...tu badi ho gayi hai na...thode dino mein teri shaadi ho jayegi...phir tu kahan yaad karegi mamma ko...kiske balon mein tel lagaya karoongi, kisko apne hathon se khana khilaoongi...Cry"

"Main hoon na," came a voice and it was Geet's younger brother LuckyBig smile who jumped on to the bed in between both of them almost dislodging the mattressLOL.

The siblings began their usual wrestlingOuch, Maya stood gaping and screaming in between and then decided to leave them like that since she knew it was useless to stop themConfused.

~Scene 2~

Geet's room

...Later,

Geet scooped up the brochures and kept them carefully in her table's drawer. Her dream of going to college and fulfilling her dream of becoming a writer flashed right before her eyesEmbarrassed.

She made her bed that was dislodged by Lucky. She collected her hair locks loosely flying in the breeze and tied it up with a clipDay Dreaming. She noticed herself in the mirror and suddenly thought of what Maan had said to herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, "Tum khule balon mein acchi lagti hoEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed"...she looked around and warily unclipped her hairLOLLOLLOL, letting them fall on her shouldersDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassed. She smiled and looked at herself in the mirrorEmbarrassed,

"Acchi lag rahi ho.HeartDay DreamingHeart"

She was shocked to see Maan beside her.

"Maan?Shocked" she turned and hit straight into himLOLEmbarrassed. He held her from falling and helped her to gain balance, their eyes meet and magicHeartHeart.

~Heart~~Heart~

She soon comes back to realisationConfused,

"Tum yahaan? Dimaag kharab ho gaya kya tumhara?Angry Neeche Mummy, Pappa, Bade Pappa...aur baki sab log...O Babaji...Please let this be a dream."

"Accha...toh tum humesha mere bare mein dream karti ho?ClapLOL"

"CheeeDead...tumhare bare meinDead...aur koi kaam nahi hai kya mujhe..."

"Nahi karti??? Toh abhi aayine mein dekh kar muskura kyun rahi thi...WinkEmbarrassed"

"Tum kab se yehan par hoConfused...Tumhari himmat kaisi hui mere kamre mein aane kiAngry...jaldi yahaan se chalta bano nahi toh tum definitely ek dream ban jaoge...Mere wrestler chacha bhi hain neeche...LOLLOLLOL"said Geet with punching gestures.Thumbs Down

"Geet...chup ho jao...Embarrassed" he said softly but with a sterness in his look, he held her hands and pinned her to the wall.

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart~~HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

"Maan...kya kar rahe ho tum...koi aa jayegaConfusedConfusedConfused...Haath chodo meraConfused...dekho tumhe kuch galat fehmi hui hai...maein aisi ladki nahin hoon...Please don't behave like this to me...ConfusedConfusedConfused"

"Geet..." he said looking into her eyes, her heart was melting...she was loosing it... and going on his knees he spoke, "Kya tum mere saath Prom mein chalogi...mein tumse kuch kehna chahta hoon...kabse...aur finally I've got this chance to ask you...Do you lo..EmbarrassedHeart"

"Oye Lucky Lucky Oye...DancingLOL" came a bunch of her crazy singing cousins chasing Lucky and barged into her room.

Geet suddenly came back to her senses Shockedand realised that all that was a dream. She blushed and smiled to herselfEmbarrassed. "Maan???HeartEmbarrassedHeart" she spoke her heart's words as if she had finally accepted the reality that she was falling in love with him. But she wasn't alone there, Lucky and her cousins froze in their places and looked at her in shock scratching their headErmm.

"Maan...yeh Maan kaun hai...kahin woh hi to nahi joh meri pitayi karta hai...wohi tumhare class ka gunda...Apne school ka akdu Head BoyOuch"

"Chup..woh koi gunda nahi hai...woh toh tu hi use challenge karne gya tha..." she didn't realise it but she was defending him, whom he detested for the past so many years.Embarrassed

"Accha ji...Geet ki bacchii...it was you who hated him and charged meto fight against him and ab party badal rahi hai...Mummy ko bataoon kya???"

"Mummy ko batayega...kya batayega???AngryAngry Haddi tod doongi teri...Chal nikal ab mere kamre se apni Raavan sena ke saath...Bada aaya hai...AngryAngryConfused"

Lucky grimaced and left the room but there was a devilish twinkle in his eyesEvil Smile...

"Hey Babaji...Ab yeh Lucky mujhe nahi chodega...he'll definitely go and tell everyone...I should do something...Confused"

That night her secret was safe as the children went to sleep before they could tell anyone.

~Scene 3~

Khurana Mansion / KM

Meanwhile in Khurana Mansion things were very different to what we saw in Geet's house. Maan is playing basketball alone in the indoor court looking greatly flustered and bad temperedAngryAngryAngry. His dadi enters looking concerned and she had tears in her eyesCryCry.

"Maan beta, bus kijiye...akar kuch kha lijiye...don't take out your anger on food...Dad ki baat ka bura nahi mante...he just wants to see you as a successful businessman...Tumhe pata hai na tumahri maa ke jaane ke baad..."

Maan stops dribbling the ball and looks at her, the pain and hatred was so evidentUnhappyAngry.

"Huh! BusinessAngry...dadi is ghar mein jisse dekho woh business ki baat karta hai...Dev bhaiyya bhi...ek aap hi thijoh mujhe samajhti thi but you too..."

"I understand beta...but he's your dad.Cry"

"No daadi...woh kabhi dad the hi nahi...he was always the businessman and for him family, relationships everything is business...nothing more nothing less. I'm just another business tool for him...jisse woh itne salon se forge kar rahe the...like Dev bhaiyya...par dadi...in sab mein maine apne dad ko kho diya hai...and aaj bhi wahi hua, dad aaye ek businessman ke jaise order diya aur chale gaye...he didn't even ask me once if I wanted to go abroad and study Business Management or not?AngryAngry"

The scene fades with Dadi caressing him and consoling his pained heartCryCry

~End of Chapter Five~

Do comment and give me ur precious suggestions...Big smile

PJCool

Edited by pj2012 - 02 October 2011 at 8:12am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10thahuharikashiva25swati2011fizza25thendral_111-Elfin-mans22shalinikanagubhakbhartifandiyachillanshimanshigurti309staroneserialskingofmeTanuDDiansanu3108--Ratna--Ash1991keenu_kk*Dakoo_Minzy*namita25maaneetsangelkabslockstodayzstarmysteriousmilliDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
superb update loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique