Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

PJ's FF~*MANEET*~Ch 19 on pg 24 (Page 5)

gurti2012 Senior Member
gurti2012
gurti2012

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Great start plzz add me to the pm list Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012kingofme

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

~StarCHAPTER FOURStar~

~Scene 1~

Big smile~Flashback continued~Big smile

~School Auditorium~

The moment they entered the doorway, to the huge auditorium, they were knocked head over heels by a bustling crowdPinch. Dia was shoved off to one direction and Geet drifted to another. They kept calling each other like two sisters getting lost in a kumbh melaROFL...mind you this wasn't that serious at all, but the crowd was real crazyLOLLOL. Where's the school discipline? The Prefects/Monitors (MindeatersEvil Smile) were themselves acting like monkeys out of a zooSilly. There was absolutely no order, mere anarchy was loosed upon Centaur School. And the elitist of all, their principalClownSilly, wearing a striped pyjama, an electric shock multicolour wigSilly, was shrieking and banging his head, while playing an air guitarDancing. It was total chaos.

Geet finally found something to sit. She couldn't see the person next to her. She asked, "What's going on here?Confused"

"Party'Freedom Bash'Party This whole week till the School prom will be celebrated like a carnivalParty, no classes, no time tables, no uniforms, freedom from everything, and it's decided by our Princi himselfParty," replied a girl.

Suddenly another voice spoke, "Ahem...Geet mere upar se uthogi please.LOLLOLLOL"

She got up with a startShocked, since the voice came from just behind her.

She closed her eyes in embarrassment and turned backBlushing, peeped open her eyes and looked at the personEmbarrassed, who was by some strange coincidence Maan againEmbarrassed.

"OMG, yeh ho kya raha hai...subah se isi se takra rahi hoon...how much more will you embarrass me?Confused" she thought.

"Yahan baitho, there's an empty seat here."

"Mujhe nahi baithna hai...Angry"

"Zidd mat karo...you don't want to stand and get knocked around by the crowd, joh main kahta hoon use sun lo."

And before she could say anything or react he pulled her and made her sit in the seat next to hisEmbarrassedWink.

"Tumhari problem kya hain...I've always wondered, kya tum humesha jaanbhooch kar bewakoofiyan karti ho ya tum ho hi itni bewakoof.LOLLOL"

"Mujhe pata tha tum kabhi sudhar hi nahi sakte...nakchade ke nakchade hi rahoge...stubborn and devilish to the core...tum kya kisi se pyaa...AngryConfused" suddenly she realised that she was going too far and controlled her emotions..."Waise mujhe kya karna hai...tum sudhro ya aur bigdo...I just don't care...Thumbs Down" then she began murmering to herselfAngryAngry, "love letter my foot...tu bhi na Geet ek dum duffer hai...kaise sapne dekhti hai...woh letter likhne wala mere haat aaya na...tohAngry"

"Aaaya toh kya karogi Geet" asked Maan suddenly pulling her towards him. She was shell shocked, "Yeh tum kya kar rahe ho, dimag toh theek hai n tumhara, leave my hand Maan.ConfusedEmbarrassedConfused"

"Geet tumse kuch kehna tha...Embarrassed"

"Pehle mera hath chodo tum...ConfusedEmbarrassed"

"Nahi pehle tum promise karo that you'll come with me to a place I want to show you."

"Kabhi nahi, tumhara kya bharosa hai, wahan pe apne gundon ko bulaya hoga mujhse purana hisab kitab chukane ke liye."

"What rubbish? Toh theek hai phir mein yeh hath tab hi chodoonga jab tum meri baat maan logi."

Geet finally had to give up. "Yeh sab us Dia ki meherbani ki wajah se hua hai...naa main yahan aati naa mujhe iske saath yoon jana padta."

"Yeh...yeh dikhane laye ho mujhe, yeh thoota phoota old school building."

He takes her hand and takes her inEmbarrassed; they walk through the ruin and come out through the other side. It was an incredible sightShockedShockedShocked. Geet got lost in the beautiful sight.

"Geet I want to tell you something...UnhappyConfusedEmbarrassed"

Suddenly her excitement halts and is turned into a kind of nervousnessConfused. "Mujhe yahan pe kyun laaya hai yeh...Hey Bhagwaan kahin apne dil ki baat ...nahi nahi before he says anything I'll run away from here.ConfusedEmbarrassedConfused"

He comes near her and his fingers touches hersEmbarrassed, she closes her eyes and pulls back her fingers into a tight fistEmbarrassed. "Please kuch mat bolo...kuch mat boloConfused" this was the only phrase screaming inside her head.

"Geet I want to say that I am really sorry for being so rude to you all these years, pata nahi mujhe kya ho jata tha tumhe dekhke, gussa, frustration pata nahi some strange thing that made me angry and irritated. But i guess i now 'am realising why i fought with you so much."

"Geet 'I lo...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed" he just couldn't finish those words.

Geet was completely freaked outConfused, and Maan ka yeh ajeeb roop dekh kart oh she was scared to deathConfused.

He tries to hold her handEmbarrassed, but she pulls it back. He looks at her sadly and turns away looking dejectedConfused. "Okay, I understand it's too sudden...I want you to think about us and then decide...I'll wait...Embarrassed"

"Maan what are you saying? Tumhe hosh bhi hai tum kya kah rahe ho...we are too young for all this."

"I'll wait for your answer Geet...I know that you feel the same, but you are reluctant...i can understand that...you take whatever time you want, but I'll wait for an answer till you give me one..."

"Accha toh tum wait karna bhi jante ho, toh theek hai wait karo lekin kab tak..."

"Until you give me an answer..."

"Answer kabhi nahi...AngryAngry"

But there was a mischievous smile in her denialEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink. In her heart she too wanted to hear the same thing from himEmbarrassed, but she was in self denial mode, where she was preventing herself from accepting her true feelingsCry.

Geet turns to leave, but stops and turns again to look straight into his eyes as if confirming one last time whether they reflected his true feelings or not. His gaze made her look down, and she turned again but this time to leave.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The wait continues...

StarScene 2Star

StarFlash forwardStar:

Somewhere in future:

Maan is in his room, but he's not well at all. He has a bandaged forhead, his arms are in slings, and he's lying on the bed, when Geet walks in looking all scared and tearyCry. She rushes to his side and without thinking twice she hugs him tight and won't let goCry. Her muffled sobs soils his half buttoned white cotton shirtBig smile.

"I knew you'd come. Tum mujhse door jaa hi nahi saktiEmbarrassed. Tum sirf meri ho Geet, sirf meri,"said Maan lifting her chinEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. He wipes her tears, and cups her wet cheeks in his warm handsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. They look into each other's eyes and the pain in her eyes makes him sad.

"Geet, I'll solve everything. You don't have to do any of these. You don't love him...you love m..."

"Stop it Maan..." Embarrassedshe gets up throwing his hands aside. "Don't say anything that I can't bear...I'm" she falters, her voice choking, the she wipes her tears and continues, "Look at this," she shows him the ring in her ring finger and says, "I'm engaged to marry Dev, your brother, tumne bahut der kar di...ab mein kisi aur ki hone wali hoon."

"Tum kisi aur ki ho hi nahi sakti...hum dono ko Bhagwaan ne sirf ek doosre ke liye banaya hai...Maan ki Geet aur Geet ka Maan...hum ek doosre ke bina adhoore hain...and you tell me to forget everything...it's like you are asking me to stop breathing...apni jaan de doonga par tumhe kisi aur ki nahi hone doonga...I promise."

"Tumne mujhe kab ka kho diya Maan.CryCry I'm not a toy, meri bhi feelings hai aur tumne humesha meri feelings ka mazaak banaya hai...you never respected them, kabhi mazaak, kabhi as a challenge...tumne kabhi bhi mujhse sacha pyaa..."

"GEET?" someone called her. It was Dev, her fiance who loved her madly.

"Maan mujhe ab jaana hoga. He's calling me. Apna khyaal rakhna...aur yeh soch lena ki humare bhagya mein ek doosre se milna likha hi nahi hai."

She said those works with great difficulty, every word felt like poison, choking her heart to death. She turned and held her duppatta tightly to her chest and controlled her tearsCryCryCry.

"Geet" He called again.

"Maan please mujhe mat roko...sab kuch bhool jao."

"Bhool jaoon...kya bhool jaoon main...yeh ki you made me fall in love, you made me experience a feeling I had buried deep inside me, yeh bhool jaoon ki mere har saans mein Geet hai aur uske bina meri ek saans bhi chalti nahi...Mar jaoonga mein tumhare bina...CryCryCryCry"

It was more than something she could hear. "Maan?Shocked"

"Geet...Mujhe chod kar mat jao...tum mere bina kbhi khush nahi rah paogi...Meri galtiyon ki itni badi saza mat do..." he holds her hand and closes in on her, holding both her hands and resting his head on her shoulder, tired and in despairCry.

"Please Maan chodo mujheEmbarrassed, ab kuch nahi ho sakta...I am destined to become Dev's wife now...Ab mein sirf uski hoon...Cry"

"You know it's a lie, tum sirf meri ho, sirf Maan ki, samjhiClapClap," he pulls her into a tight gripEmbarrassed(Maahi in background), his arms holding firmly around her slender waistEmbarrassed, his face almost touching herEmbarrassed, his breath touching hersEmbarrassed, his soul melting into hers, they were completely lost in each other's eyesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, Maan bends forward almost kissing herEmbarrassed, but she stops him, "Maan please jaane do...tum mere liye aur mushkil create kar rahe ho...you know that I love you."

"I know that, isi liye kah raha hoon...band karo yeh sab, sab ko sach bata do."

"No, I can't break his heart."

"And you can break mine?"

"Maan? Mein jaa rahi hoon Dev ke paas."

"I'll wait for you. You will come to me."

"Not until my heart stops beating. Is janam mein humara milna likha hi nahi hai"

"EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI will wait even then...and even after...tum sirf Maan ki ho aur meri hi rahogi. Mein tumhe isi janam mein apna banaoonga, yeh mera vaada hai tumse.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed"

She looks back one last time before leaving him all broken yet strong in his will to get her backConfusedBig smile. Love gives you a strange power, a strange determination to do unbelievable things. Love is not only blind but completely mad...and Maan and Geet were mad about each other though Geet pretends otherwise.

~End of Chapter Four~

PrecapUnhappy:Geet's prom disaster

Edited by pj2012 - 10 December 2011 at 3:40am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10thahuswati2011fizza25mayukhaPaingelmans22shalinikanagubhakbhartifandiyachillthendral_111-Elfin-lovepooshrutizlyfchiki143dh_rititeri_susanixrayanshimanshikingofmesanu3108--Saavi--*Dakoo_Minzy*-afsha-namita25keenu_kk--Ratna--Ash1991maaneetsangeltodayzstarmysteriousmilliDownhill

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
nice ff...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
superb update