Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

PJ's FF~*MANEET*~Ch 19 on pg 24 (Page 3)

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
~StarChapter 2Star~ continued:Big smile

The book had a beautiful shining cover with natural motifs of flowers and leavesStar. She opened it and on the first page was placed a noteConfused. She took it and closed the book. The note read:
          "I know you love booksEmbarrassed and I chose this after I read about a dozen different books and also because I knew you wouldn't throw away a book.Wink The characters in this story to a great extent represent usEmbarrassed. You might be wondering who I am...and why all of a sudden I am giving you this present. Geet I never told you this, but you mean something special to me and I wanted you to know that.Embarrassed"
She looked at the book and surprisingly there was a tender smile on her lipsEmbarrassed. No one knew, not even her best friend, that she was a romantic at heart who'd watch sweet love stories on TV when alone. She had always dreamt of her Prince CharmingEmbarrassed(PC) like in her favourite fairy tales. But she never expected to find her PCEmbarrassed among the boys she detested since Junior School.
She tied her hair back, and read the rest of the note:
"I like it when you leave your hair open and they naughtily slide on to your face.  Jab tum apni ungliyon ko balon mein ghumati ho toh
main chup chup kar tumhe dekhta hoon, bas kho jata hoom tumhari zulfon mein. Pata nahi kya ho jata hain mujhe, pehle kabhi socha nahi kyun dekhta hoon tumhe par abhi ek ajab sa ehsaas jaag raha hai dil mein, don't know what that feeling is, but I couldn't stop myself from sharing it with you Geet."                        
                                                                                                   ~M
Instead of becoming angry which she would have normally, in such a case, her tender smile was now accompanied by a blush of the innocent mannerEmbarrassed.
"M? Who'd be this M?," she wondered. There were many boys in her class who's name began with 'M.' But in her heart she knew who this M would be, her mind though didn't believe it.
"No way, not that snobConfused, kitna ghamandi hai, humesha mooh phulaye rehta hai...woh dekhega mujhe chup chup ke...no way.ConfusedEmbarrassed And woh aisa romantic letter kabhi nahi likh sakta hai," she laughed at the thought.
"But what if he has written it? Mera dil keh raha hai it is him..." she composed herself. " Agar us  nakchade ne mujhe yeh likha hai toh uska yeh stupid letter uske mooh pe de maroongi. How dare he? Mujhe love letter likhega?AngryAngry"
She got up angrily, sweeping the book into her hand.
Suddenly a gust of wind blew away the letter from her hand, out of the window and it landed somewhere on the ground below, not clearly seen from the top.
She hurriedly ran down the boarded steps of the old library that creaked under her weight. Huffing and out of breath she reached the ground and ran to pick up the letter before anyone else found it. But before she could pick it, the wind blew it again, tossing it, and finally dropping it right in front of Maan.Embarrassed She stopped suddenly and stood gazing at him nervously not knowing what to say or do.Confused
He picked up the letter and walked to her. She dropped her gaze and tried to look sideways. Her heart beat like a crazy carnival drum, 100 beats per second or moreLOL, with every step he took closer to her.Embarrassed
"Kya karne wala hai yeh, why is he coming near? Hey Bhagwaan pata nahi kya bolega, what would I tell him? Seedhe keh doongi main aisi ladki nahin hoon, usne socha bhi kaise that he can write such a letter to meConfusedOuch." Her eyes were fixed on the ground and her mind was swirling as if she was going to faint.LOL Suddenly his voice spoke and she looked up right into his beaming eyes. She never knew his eyes were so beautifulEmbarrassed, what 'am I thinking, daanto useAngry, she thought.
"Geet yeh dhoondh rahi ho," he extended his hand holding the letter.
She faltered,"Haan...ConfusedI mean nahi tohAngry, pata nahi kiska hai, mera toh nahi hai.LOLLOLLOL"(Jhooti kahin kiWink)
"Tumhara nahi hai?" he asked sceptically. "Acha theek hai then I'll keep it."
She looked at him and there was a small hint of dejection in her eyes because she thought Maan hasn't written it or he'd have told her that.Confused But more dangerous was the situation if he read it and the news spread all over the school like wild fire, she would have to live in solitary confinement then all her life. She stopped him and said, "Maan...you know what may be I should have it. I'll deposit it with the librarian, jiska hoga aake le lega.Confused"
She snatched the letter from his hand and turned to leave.
"EmbarrassedGeetEmbarrassed"
For the first time, her name from Maan's mouth made her heart flutter like a dancing butterflyEmbarrassed. He came closer and she tried to slow her restless heart beats.
"Geet your scrunchy, slid down from your hair." Just when he said that a breeze blew and her long tresses flew on his face. The gentle scent of her's mesmerised himEmbarrassed. He gently held her flying locks and placed them softly on her bare shoulder, which made her shiverEmbarrassed. She turned, Maan was still lost, took the scrunchy out of his hand and looked away since she felt his eyes scanning her faceEmbarrassed to read her thoughts that were going completely crazy and out of control.
She climbed back to the library, slumped into the window seat and tried to slow down her breathingEmbarrassed.
"Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai, why did I feel shy when he touched my hair? Why was my heart beating fast when his breath touched me...he hasn't even written it...or has he? Stop it Geet tu pagal ho gayi haiConfused. Clear your mind off these silly thoughts. Concentrate on your college admission...Ouch"
Just then she realised that she was holding the book. She opened it to read...Embarrassed

Precap: Flashback continues

Please comment on how you like the new chapter.Big smile

PJBig smile

Edited by pj2012 - 10 December 2011 at 3:17am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10thahuPaingelrifana2811shrutizlyfmans22shalinikanaguthendral_111-Elfin-varshakhedekaranshimanshiteri_susanchiki1439staroneserials--Saavi--kooliio-afsha-namita25*Dakoo_Minzy*maaneetsangelkabslocks--Ratna--Ash1991mysteriousmillitodayzstarDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Awesome update..

pj2012

maneet-56 IF-Rockerz
maneet-56
maneet-56

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
fab work

pj2012

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Will post the third chapter today? Working on it...Big smile

PJBig smile

kooliio

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
nice nice nice!

Can't wait to read more! Continue soon dearie!

pj2012

kooliio IF-Sizzlerz
kooliio
kooliio

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Amazing FF!
Cant wait for next part!
Please continue soon!

pj2012

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz