Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

PJ's FF~*MANEET*~Ch 19 on pg 24 (Page 24)

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys...will update today...

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
superb update dear...loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

~Chapter 19~

Geet needed a whiff of fresh air after the packed meal she had in dinner, and after facing him again. She couldn't stop herself from checking out Maan's berth to see what he was doingWink. He was not there...one of his book was on the floor. She couldn't see the cover in the dim night lights in the compartment... She walked out of the compartment and felt night breeze on her faceEmbarrassed, it was mesmerising outside...trees and far away a whole city was lighted with small balls of glimmering lightStar. She walked to the door, held the supporting rods and stretched herself out, feeling the wind in her hair, her soulEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

Suddenly, the book in her hand slippedShocked, she caught it in time, but it was too late for her to control her balanceShocked. Her sandal fell and she was going down, but then someone grabbed her hand and pulled her upClap...She had her eyes tightly shutSleepy, her face was all pale with fear, and there she was, again, in the arms of MaanEmbarrassedLOL. She hugged him tightly and won't let goEmbarrassed, shivering with fear. He held her away and said,

"Tum paagal ho gayi ho kya?Angry Why were you hanging out of the train when you don't even know how to stand properly? Apna dimaag dhoond rahi thee kya?Angry" he was fuming with angerAngryAngryAngry.

Geet opened her eyes and saw himConfusedEmbarrassed, she didn't know how to react? She was shell shocked and didn't understand which was more dangerous; falling from the train or facing his angerConfused.

She moved away from his grip and breathedEmbarrassed, then she looked at him and saidEmbarrassed, "Thank you...you saved my lifeEmbarrassed..."

"Again...Angry"

"What?Confused"Angry

"This must be the umpteenth time I am saving youAngry. I really don't get you Geet, on one side you say you don't even want to see my face and on the other, you always end up in my arms, I mean in front of me...Kahin tum yeh sab jaanbhoojh kar toh nahi kar rahi ho...Ek baar toh apne pidde bhai ko bhijwa kar mujhe phasa chuki ho and ab kya plan hai apne gharwalon se mujhe pitwane ka..."

LOL
LOL

"Haan yahi iraada hai meraAngry..."Angry "main bhi na kaisi bewakoof hoon...kadve karele ko thank you kah rahi thi...jise thank you ki spelling tak nahi aati hai.Pehle help karta hai, phir bhadak jaata hai..." she murmered in angerAngry.

"I can hear you...waise aap ka plan kya tha...train se koodne ka...taaki aapke ghar wale mera bharta bana dete..." he said sarcastically.

"Haan bilkulAngry..." she began her express talking..."Agar mujhe kuch ho jaata toh tumhe kya, tumhe toh khushi hotiAngry...waise bhi tumhe meri help karne ke liye bulaya kisne hai...Angry"

"Geet tumhe kuch ho jaata tohConfused...mera kya..? I mean you should be careful..." he said, his anger dissolved in her tearsCry(Gaya bechara MaanLOL)

Geet looks at him surprised at his concernOuch and when he looked back, she turned awayConfused...

"I am going inside. Please don't tell this to DiaConfused, she'll be worried. It was an accident..."

She quickly goes inside before giving rise to any suspicion.

Maan looks on as to why he's so bothered about her. However indifferent he tries to be to herConfusedEmbarrassed, he unconsciously is always more worried about her and somehow ends up helping her...Somewhere inside he always wanted to be around her, with her...he found in her something he always longed for, something he never got from his family(other than Dadi ma's affection)...something he always found in her eyes for him...He first saw it in front of the school libraryEmbarrassed, when their eyes met for the first time. But he broke her heart and then unknowingly he was always in search of those eyesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and if you love something with all your heart, the entire universe conspires in your favour(courtesy The Alchemist/OSOBig smile). Unknowingly this was the case with both Maan and Geet, they were destined to be togetherHeart...That is why there's is a strange story...ek doosre ke pass aana bhi chate hain aur jab pass aate hain toh door jaana chahte...What Babaji???Confused

~Scene 2: Station

Early Morning, foggy weather...tea stalls and sleepy passengers on the platforms...

Announcement being made

The train halts at the station and the girls, bleary eyed get down with their bagsSleepy, still looking sleepy. They call their parents and inform them that they've safely reached the station, and will call them again when they reach their college. Dia leaves the luggage with Geet and goes to buy some hot tea to energise their brain in the cold morning weather.

Geet looks aroundConfused...

"Who are you looking for?Wink" asked Dia surprising her from behind, and there was a naughty grin on her lips.

"No oneConfused...I...I was just looking around..." she lied trying to steal her eyes.

"HmmmEmbarrassed...Maan got down early, I saw some of his friends in the compartment, when you were in the washroom"LOLLOLLOLLOL

"Maan?Angry I didn't ask you anything about him.Ouch..Please apni masti band karo and let's get going from here. It's really very cold." She said drinking the entire tea in one big, nervous gulpShocked.

"Arree...slowly...you'll burn your tongue...I was just kidding..."

She was right, Geet burned her tongue with the hot tea...and tears came out of her eyes.Cry She wanted to shriek...it's because of you ...kisne bola tha uss ka naam lene ke liye, but she kept quiet cuz she didn't wanted to hear anything more about him.

They got on to a taxi and left the station...

Scene 3: Road

Maan in a jeep with his friends

"Hey Maan, tu bilkul nahi badla...always moody...But I really appreciate your guts to disobey your father and come back here to start afresh."

"I haven't disobeyed himOuch...I have just listened to my heart, and I know he'll understand it if he truly wants to see me happy.Smile"

"Anyway, we are so happy that now we'll have another member to our GangStar..."

"Me too guys...Big smile"

He was lost in thoughtsUnhappy, thinking about GeetEmbarrassed, where was she going? And why can't I get her off my mind, even after she being so rude to her for all that he did to apologise and say sorry.

"Maan kya soch raha hai? Don't worry we have really gorgeous chicks at college, it's like a heaven full of angels.Dancing"

"Stop it guys...you people know very well I hate girls...mujhe ghutan hoti hai unke beech mainConfused."

"Even Geet?Wink"

He was shocked to hear her nameShocked, but he also knew it was true that hate or no hate...he couldn't stop thinking about herConfused.

"Guys, please stop it...or I can always find my own transport.Angry"

"We were kidding yaar...but there's a pleasant surprise for you, waiting at the college.WinkLOLLOLLOL"

His friends looked at each other and grinnedLOLLOLLOL...and Maan just nodded Yeah yeah whatever...Ouch

~End of Chapter 19~

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

attitudeshy5armadfizza25thendral_111-Elfin-smritizmans22oooooofatema_007nats0101meettuTanuDDiansoni4evatintinusanu3108Ash1991shalini_s-afsha-namita25punam2712gill123todayzstarDownhill

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
awww moi loving this FF...it's going great...
can't wait for the next part...

pj2012

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita25

awww moi loving this FF...it's going great...
can't wait for the next part...

Glad you are loving it...will update tomo...Big smile
todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Superbb dearr...luvd itt...Heart
cntnue soonn..

pj2012

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill