Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

PJ's FF~*MANEET*~Ch 19 on pg 24 (Page 20)

pj2012 Goldie

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Thanks guys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012 Goldie

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Scene 1:

Night time

Geet's room

"Why can't I forgive him?Confused It's been one year now. And it wasn't his fault after all. Woh to Vicky ne plan kiya tha..."

Her mobile rings...

"Who's calling me at this time? I should have switched it off. Hello!"

"Hello gorgeous...Embarrassed"

"Who's this?Angry"

"Tumhara deewanaEmbarrassed"

"Shut upAngry" she cuts the call.

"Kaun paagal hai jo itni raat ko mujhe call kar raha hai...How did he get my number?Angry"

Again the bell rings, this time she doesn't pick the call. She takes the mobile down into the sitting room where her father and uncles were watching late night news.

"Geet, beta what happened? Aap apne bed main kyun nahi hai?Confused"

"Pappa...Look at this ...some guy is calling me on my mobile and talking nonsense.Ouch"

He takes the mobile and looks at the number...and suddenly the bell rings again...

He takes the call

"Kaun hai be tuAngry...Raat main ladkiyon ko phone karke pareshaan karta hai...Aisi dhulaee hogi teri ki phir kisi ko bhi phone nahi kar payega...BadtameezAngry...chal phone cut kar abhi...aur aayanda yahan phone kiya to samajh teri shamat aa gayi hai...Angry"

( was not the was Maan this timeLOL)

"Hello...Dekhiye I don't know why you are talking like this? I'm Maan, Geet's schoolmate and I just wanted to talk to her.Confused"

"Maan" he says loudly. Geet is shocked to hear that nameShocked.

"Ji haan, Maan...kya main Geet se baat kar sakta hoon"

"Bilkul nahin...this is no time to call a girl...she's sleepingOuch."

He cuts the call and wonders why he decided in the first place to even call herAngry.

Geet looks at her father who looked really annoyed.

"Geet, here,take your mobile. Switch it off and go to sleep."

"Ji Pappa..."

She goes inside wondering why he was calling her at this time, or why was he calling her at allConfusedConfusedConfused.

Scene 2:

In KM...

Maan is restless...

"Why can't I go to sleep?Confused Why 'am I so desperate to hear her voice? Is it because of my guilt...Yes that's it, that's the only reason" he told himself, "but why can't I get her off my mind? Her thought is troubling my very sanityOuch."

Then he remembered what Geet's dad had said, "Oh so she's sleeping peacefully. Meri neend uda kar she sleeping...toh mujhe kyun itna farak pad raha hai...I don't care what she does...I'm off to sleep...Tomorrow I have to go to college also."

Scene 3:

Geet's room

Geet tosses in her bed from one side to another thinking about MaanEmbarrassedConfused.

"Why was he calling me?Confused Zaroor koi baat hogi...Pappa ne usse kitna rudely baat kiya...Geet why are you worried? Accha hua...he deserves it...kya raat ko koi ladka kisi ladki ko phone karta hai? Maan is also no different than that loafer who called earlier...Sheee, Geet what are you saying? Maan and loafer...nahi nahi...he's different...woh itna bura bhi nahi nahi hai...he saved me..."

She sat up and looked at her mobile, picked it and looked at his number.

"I should call him...Pappa doesn't know that he helped me, but I know that and kya pata kuch zaroori baat ho...otherwise woh akdoo thodi naa mujhe phone karta.Confused"

She called his number...

Maan got up and picked his mobile, and looked at the numberConfused...

"Geet??Shocked She's calling me?? Pehle toh apne Pappa se mujhe dant pitwati hai and then she herself is calling me...yeh ladki bhi na mujhe paagal kar degi."

He picks her call, the moment she hears his voice, she cuts the call nervouslyConfused.

"Hello Geet, is that you? Phone kaat diya...This girl I say will drive me nuts.Angry"

He called her number, but she wouldn't pick up.

"Hadd ho gayiAngry...apne aap ko samajhti kya hai...Main kya uska koi deewana, sirphira aashiq she's not taking my call."

Scene 4:

After many sleepless minutes, finally she fell asleep...

She felt someone touching her cheekEmbarrassed...She blushed in sleep and said,

"Maan kya kar rahe ho...Embarrassed"

"What?Confused Geet uttoh...Confused"

"Dekho mujhe sone do...poori raat tumhari wajah se main soyi nahi...Embarrassed"

"What?Shocked Meri wajah seConfused...OMG yeh poori ki poori sadme main haiAngry...lagta hai kal raat ka kuch zyada hi effect pad gaya hai...but gundon ne toh mere sar par danda mara tha...toh effect isko kyun ho raha haiLOLConfused..." he stopped wondering and tried again to wake her up, "Geet?Embarrassed" he whispered in her ears.

Geet smiledEmbarrassed and said in sleep, "Dekho you also sleep and let me also sleep peacefully. Theekh hai you can sleep here but please don't disturbEmbarrassed," she then pulls him and he falls next to her on the bed. He angrily tries to get upAngry, but is mesmerised by her beautyEmbarrassed. He keeps on looking at her not moving at allEmbarrassed. He even forgot to breathe. He slides his fingers into the hair locks over her face and strokes her cheeks gently while tucking them behind her ear. She moves with his touch and smiles in sleepEmbarrassed. Maan clean bowled...LOL

Geet slowly opens her eyes and is petrified to see him on her bedShocked, right next to her.

She springs up and almost fallsConfused, when Maan holds her and pulls her closeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, so that she doesn't fall.

~~~~~Awesome eyelock~~~~~~

"Tum??Shocked Mere ghar ke andar, in my room?Shocked What are you doing here? If my father sees you he'll tear you to pieces...murder you...Angry"

"Geet, tumne mujhe call kiya tha...Angry"

She was shocked to hear that, she never thought he would do such a thingAngry.

"Achha call maine kiya tha ya tumne...aur uske liye tum yahan aa gayeShocked "

"Maine kiya tha, but your father said you were phir tumne mujhe call kyun kiya...Angry"

"Tumhara dimag kharab ho gaya hai...Why would I call you? My brain is still functioning, I'm not brain dead jo main tumhe phone karoongi...Angry"

"Oh really...nahi phone kiya...toh yeh dekho, phone records...your number is here, last call made from your number, ab mujhe batao why did you call me?"

~End of Ch 16~

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

angelaraf IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Awesome update!
Downhill IF-Addictz

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
awesome update
soni4eva IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
awsum update luvd it
plzz cont soon x