Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

PJ's FF~*MANEET*~Ch 19 on pg 24 (Page 2)

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
that was well written...now im curious what happened that geet hates maan? Wink and thinking about it brings tears to her eyes? Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Will update the second chapter tonight itself...a bit of writing left...Big smile

sanu3108

kingofme IF-Dazzler
kingofme
kingofme

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
loved ya ff...

please pm me.

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Awesome start...
add me in ur pm list..
cntnue soon..
pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thanks guys...will post it tonight itself.

sanu3108

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
~CHAPTER 2~
~Scene 1~
Place: School, Reunion

Maan stood there feeling sadConfused, not for himself but for her. He was living with the guilt for the past one year, and there was not even a single day when he didn't think about her, not because he loved her or anything but he knew what he did was terribleOuch.

The weather outside was gusty, the sky roared with distant thunders and sparkling lightening strokes. Geet was oblivious of the forboding weather. Her beautiful silky tresses flew over her soft faceEmbarrassed, curtaining her amber eyes filled with pain. She wanted to forget the encounter she had a few moments ago, but the harder she tried the more vivid the memory became.

"You faced him bravely! Kabhi na kabhi to yeh hona hi tha and I needed to face him one more time before I could finally rip off that stupidity once and for all, and move on. That evening...so foolish of me to have accepted the invitation in the first place to that stupid prom, what was I thinking?Confused ..."

~Scene 2~

Flashback, One year ago

Place: School

...Geet and her friends were relaxing themselves after the Board exams, in the school lawn near the fountain decorated with the vandalised sculpture of the school mascot, a centaur. A girl walked to them and handed over a bunch of fliers to them. It said:

~StarSCHOOL PROMENADEStar~

The school prom will take place on Sunday evening as per our school's tradition. Along with that all the seniors are invited to attend the 'Farewell Party' organised by their juniors. Partners for the prom will be selected through a draw. Wish to see you all on Sunday in the school's recreation hall.

Coordinators: Event club and Juniors

P.S: Principal has announced that attendance is compulsory.

"I thought the school had done away with this prom thing a long time ago. It's so lameDead," complained Geet looking at the flier in her hand.

"You killjoy, it was the only comfort I had while facing the horror called BOARDS!! Why can't you be normal?"

"You call this normal...prom and allAngry. You know what let us go and watch a new movie on that day. Let's save ourselves from this facadeAngry," blurted Geet.

"You cannot compare a movie to our school prom. It happens only once in our lives and will be a happy memory forever.Embarrassed"

"How boring Dia!Dead"

"What's wrong in going out with a guy for once? It's not even a date...if you are worried about thatOuch. They want eat you. It'll be fun Gee"

Finally after Dia's constant pestering Geet gave up and decided to attend the school prom half heartedly. Next day a note on the notice board said:

"Pairs have been chosen through a draw and they'll be kept a secret till the prom night. The girls will find out about their partners only on their doorsteps when they open their doors on Sunday evening."

"I told you it's crazySilly. The Principal too has lost his mindAngry. Yeh koi English Teen movie ki story hai kya?Angry Sabka dimag kharab ho gaya hai. Angrez chale gaye aur Centaur(their school's Principal) chod gayeAngryLOL. Ek toh prom aur uske upar se humare class ke sade hue boysDead. Unke saath prom jaane se acha hai koi horror show dekhoonAngryLOL."

"Geet...chod na yaar...chal guess karte hain who'll be our partner? I have a clue who my partner is gonna be, he's so cute.Embarrassed"

"Oh God, here she goes again. Oye Diya ki bacchi zameen pe utar apne khayali duniya se.Confused"

"Hey you tell me...who do you think is your partner gonna to be?Embarrassed"

"Paagal hai kya? Confused I have better things to do than to play your silly game- 'Kaun Banega Prompati'" Angry

~Scene 3
~Geet in the School Library~

Geet picked up her favourite seat by the windowStarEmbarrassedStar. She pulled out her hair scrunchy and loosened her long tressesEmbarrassed. The cool breeze from the hills above tossed her silky locks on her lovely, shining faceEmbarrassed. Her eyes suddenly noticed a book on the table before herSmile. She picked it up and scanned it curiously since it was her favourite author'sBig smile. (She had never read it, inspite of her greatest wish to read it)There was something strange that happened all the time she wanted to read that novel. Every time she wanted to read it something mysteriously would obstruct her from reading it. She was determined to read it this time.

Edited by pj2012 - 10 December 2011 at 3:05am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10thahu01leothelionPaingelmans22shalinikanagubhakbhartifananna12lovepoothendral_111-Elfin-diyachilldh_ritichiki143anshimanshiteri_susanninavi9staroneserialsmrk-1sanu3108--Saavi--komlikakooliio-afsha-*Dakoo_Minzy*--Ratna--Ash1991maaneetsangeltodayzstarmysteriousmilliDownhill

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
O Golly feeling SLEEPY!!!Ouchjerked my neck thrice, one more and i'll be paralysed...sorry guys...will update rest of the second chapter tomorrow...G'nt
Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
awesome update

pj2012

Go to top