PJ's FF~*MANEET*~Ch 19 on pg 24 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
hey awesome start. do update me & pm me abt update.
amazing update dear...loved it.
Great start plzz add me to the pm list 👏

~⭐️CHAPTER FOUR⭐️~

~Scene 1~

😃~Flashback continued~😃

~School Auditorium~

The moment they entered the doorway, to the huge auditorium, they were knocked head over heels by a bustling crowd😵. Dia was shoved off to one direction and Geet drifted to another. They kept calling each other like two sisters getting lost in a kumbh mela🤣...mind you this wasn't that serious at all, but the crowd was real crazy😆😆. Where's the school discipline? The Prefects/Monitors (Mindeaters😈) were themselves acting like monkeys out of a zoo🤪. There was absolutely no order, mere anarchy was loosed upon Centaur School. And the elitist of all, their principal🤡🤪, wearing a striped pyjama, an electric shock multicolour wig🤪, was shrieking and banging his head, while playing an air guitar. It was total chaos.

Geet finally found something to sit. She couldn't see the person next to her. She asked, "What's going on here?😕"

"🥳'Freedom Bash'🥳 This whole week till the School prom will be celebrated like a carnival🥳, no classes, no time tables, no uniforms, freedom from everything, and it's decided by our Princi himself🥳," replied a girl.

Suddenly another voice spoke, "Ahem...Geet mere upar se uthogi please.😆😆😆"

She got up with a start😲, since the voice came from just behind her.

She closed her eyes in embarrassment and turned back☺️, peeped open her eyes and looked at the person😳, who was by some strange coincidence Maan again😳.

"OMG, yeh ho kya raha hai...subah se isi se takra rahi hoon...how much more will you embarrass me?😕" she thought.

"Yahan baitho, there's an empty seat here."

"Mujhe nahi baithna hai...😡"

"Zidd mat karo...you don't want to stand and get knocked around by the crowd, joh main kahta hoon use sun lo."

And before she could say anything or react he pulled her and made her sit in the seat next to his😳😉.

"Tumhari problem kya hain...I've always wondered, kya tum humesha jaanbhooch kar bewakoofiyan karti ho ya tum ho hi itni bewakoof.😆😆"

"Mujhe pata tha tum kabhi sudhar hi nahi sakte...nakchade ke nakchade hi rahoge...stubborn and devilish to the core...tum kya kisi se pyaa...😡😕" suddenly she realised that she was going too far and controlled her emotions..."Waise mujhe kya karna hai...tum sudhro ya aur bigdo...I just don't care...👎🏼" then she began murmering to herself😡😡, "love letter my foot...tu bhi na Geet ek dum duffer hai...kaise sapne dekhti hai...woh letter likhne wala mere haat aaya na...toh😡"

"Aaaya toh kya karogi Geet" asked Maan suddenly pulling her towards him. She was shell shocked, "Yeh tum kya kar rahe ho, dimag toh theek hai n tumhara, leave my hand Maan.😕😳😕"

"Geet tumse kuch kehna tha...😳"

"Pehle mera hath chodo tum...😕😳"

"Nahi pehle tum promise karo that you'll come with me to a place I want to show you."

"Kabhi nahi, tumhara kya bharosa hai, wahan pe apne gundon ko bulaya hoga mujhse purana hisab kitab chukane ke liye."

"What rubbish? Toh theek hai phir mein yeh hath tab hi chodoonga jab tum meri baat maan logi."

Geet finally had to give up. "Yeh sab us Dia ki meherbani ki wajah se hua hai...naa main yahan aati naa mujhe iske saath yoon jana padta."

"Yeh...yeh dikhane laye ho mujhe, yeh thoota phoota old school building."

He takes her hand and takes her in😳; they walk through the ruin and come out through the other side. It was an incredible sight😲😲😲. Geet got lost in the beautiful sight.

"Geet I want to tell you something...😔😕😳"

Suddenly her excitement halts and is turned into a kind of nervousness😕. "Mujhe yahan pe kyun laaya hai yeh...Hey Bhagwaan kahin apne dil ki baat ...nahi nahi before he says anything I'll run away from here.😕😳😕"

He comes near her and his fingers touches hers😳, she closes her eyes and pulls back her fingers into a tight fist😳. "Please kuch mat bolo...kuch mat bolo😕" this was the only phrase screaming inside her head.

"Geet I want to say that I am really sorry for being so rude to you all these years, pata nahi mujhe kya ho jata tha tumhe dekhke, gussa, frustration pata nahi some strange thing that made me angry and irritated. But i guess i now 'am realising why i fought with you so much."

"Geet 'I lo...😳😳😳" he just couldn't finish those words.

Geet was completely freaked out😕, and Maan ka yeh ajeeb roop dekh kart oh she was scared to death😕.

He tries to hold her hand😳, but she pulls it back. He looks at her sadly and turns away looking dejected😕. "Okay, I understand it's too sudden...I want you to think about us and then decide...I'll wait...😳"

"Maan what are you saying? Tumhe hosh bhi hai tum kya kah rahe ho...we are too young for all this."

"I'll wait for your answer Geet...I know that you feel the same, but you are reluctant...i can understand that...you take whatever time you want, but I'll wait for an answer till you give me one..."

"Accha toh tum wait karna bhi jante ho, toh theek hai wait karo lekin kab tak..."

"Until you give me an answer..."

"Answer kabhi nahi...😡😡"

But there was a mischievous smile in her denial😳😳😉. In her heart she too wanted to hear the same thing from him😳, but she was in self denial mode, where she was preventing herself from accepting her true feelings😭.

Geet turns to leave, but stops and turns again to look straight into his eyes as if confirming one last time whether they reflected his true feelings or not. His gaze made her look down, and she turned again but this time to leave.😳😳😳

The wait continues...

⭐️Scene 2⭐️

⭐️Flash forward⭐️:

Somewhere in future:

Maan is in his room, but he's not well at all. He has a bandaged forhead, his arms are in slings, and he's lying on the bed, when Geet walks in looking all scared and teary😭. She rushes to his side and without thinking twice she hugs him tight and won't let go😭. Her muffled sobs soils his half buttoned white cotton shirt😃.

"I knew you'd come. Tum mujhse door jaa hi nahi sakti😳. Tum sirf meri ho Geet, sirf meri,"said Maan lifting her chin😳😳😳. He wipes her tears, and cups her wet cheeks in his warm hands😳😳. They look into each other's eyes and the pain in her eyes makes him sad.

"Geet, I'll solve everything. You don't have to do any of these. You don't love him...you love m..."

"Stop it Maan..." 😳she gets up throwing his hands aside. "Don't say anything that I can't bear...I'm" she falters, her voice choking, the she wipes her tears and continues, "Look at this," she shows him the ring in her ring finger and says, "I'm engaged to marry Dev, your brother, tumne bahut der kar di...ab mein kisi aur ki hone wali hoon."

"Tum kisi aur ki ho hi nahi sakti...hum dono ko Bhagwaan ne sirf ek doosre ke liye banaya hai...Maan ki Geet aur Geet ka Maan...hum ek doosre ke bina adhoore hain...and you tell me to forget everything...it's like you are asking me to stop breathing...apni jaan de doonga par tumhe kisi aur ki nahi hone doonga...I promise."

"Tumne mujhe kab ka kho diya Maan.😭😭 I'm not a toy, meri bhi feelings hai aur tumne humesha meri feelings ka mazaak banaya hai...you never respected them, kabhi mazaak, kabhi as a challenge...tumne kabhi bhi mujhse sacha pyaa..."

"GEET?" someone called her. It was Dev, her fiance who loved her madly.

"Maan mujhe ab jaana hoga. He's calling me. Apna khyaal rakhna...aur yeh soch lena ki humare bhagya mein ek doosre se milna likha hi nahi hai."

She said those works with great difficulty, every word felt like poison, choking her heart to death. She turned and held her duppatta tightly to her chest and controlled her tears😭😭😭.

"Geet" He called again.

"Maan please mujhe mat roko...sab kuch bhool jao."

"Bhool jaoon...kya bhool jaoon main...yeh ki you made me fall in love, you made me experience a feeling I had buried deep inside me, yeh bhool jaoon ki mere har saans mein Geet hai aur uske bina meri ek saans bhi chalti nahi...Mar jaoonga mein tumhare bina...😭😭😭😭"

It was more than something she could hear. "Maan?😲"

"Geet...Mujhe chod kar mat jao...tum mere bina kbhi khush nahi rah paogi...Meri galtiyon ki itni badi saza mat do..." he holds her hand and closes in on her, holding both her hands and resting his head on her shoulder, tired and in despair😭.

"Please Maan chodo mujhe😳, ab kuch nahi ho sakta...I am destined to become Dev's wife now...Ab mein sirf uski hoon...😭"

"You know it's a lie, tum sirf meri ho, sirf Maan ki, samjhi👏👏," he pulls her into a tight grip😳(Maahi in background), his arms holding firmly around her slender waist😳, his face almost touching her😳, his breath touching hers😳, his soul melting into hers, they were completely lost in each other's eyes😳😳, Maan bends forward almost kissing her😳, but she stops him, "Maan please jaane do...tum mere liye aur mushkil create kar rahe ho...you know that I love you."

"I know that, isi liye kah raha hoon...band karo yeh sab, sab ko sach bata do."

"No, I can't break his heart."

"And you can break mine?"

"Maan? Mein jaa rahi hoon Dev ke paas."

"I'll wait for you. You will come to me."

"Not until my heart stops beating. Is janam mein humara milna likha hi nahi hai"

"😳😳😳I will wait even then...and even after...tum sirf Maan ki ho aur meri hi rahogi. Mein tumhe isi janam mein apna banaoonga, yeh mera vaada hai tumse.😳😳😳"

She looks back one last time before leaving him all broken yet strong in his will to get her back😕😃. Love gives you a strange power, a strange determination to do unbelievable things. Love is not only blind but completely mad...and Maan and Geet were mad about each other though Geet pretends otherwise.

~End of Chapter Four~

Precap😔:Geet's prom disaster

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anshimanshi

nice ff...

Thanks!!😃
add and send me the pm dear
I'll update the next chapter by today/tonight...😃
Sorry...for not keeping up my promise...'am updating the next chapter right now...ENJOY

~CHAPTER 5~

~Scene 1~

Time: Late Evening

Place: Geet's house...Geet is in her room

(Snippet: Geet lives in a normal suburban house with her Father Ramesh, Mother Maya and brother Puneet/Lucky. Their relatives live nearby only and they get together every single day and night...it was like an expanded suburban family.)

A comfortable small room and like all girls' rooms it was very neat and well arranged. A single comfy bed in middle decked with laces, a dresser and a wardrobe;

rose pink and white check curtains flew over her study table with the breeze entering the room from the window.

⭐️⭐️
⭐️

⭐️⭐️

⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️

Geet was lying on the bed, her head propped against two soft white pillows, completely lost in thoughts😳. There were no lights in the room, and her maroon silk pyjamas reflected the lemony moonlight entering her room through the open windows😍.But the glow on her face was something different. Was it the glow of love?😳 I can't predict any such thing...but definitely something has happened to her that she even forgot to switch on the lights.

"Geet?" someone knocked at her door.

"Mum?😲" she got up with a start. Her mother Maya entered the room and wondered why the lights were not switched on.

"Beta, were you sleeping? Is waqt? Sab kuch theek hai naa?😕 Jab tum pareshaan hoti ho tabhi aisa karti ho...kya hua beta?" she asked looking very concerned since she knew that her daughter was very sentimental and became worried very easily.

"Arre...Mamma...Mein bilkul theek hoon😊...Was just going through the college brochures and zara si aankh lag gayi...bas that's it.😊"

"Pakka na...Accha...what's happening with your School Prom...who's your date?😃"

"M-a-m-m-a!!😲!😒☺️ You know I don't like all these things, mein toh prom bunk karne ki soch rahi hoon...don't know how i'll tolerate it..."

"Geet...No way...For the first time you accepted to be normal and wapis tumhari gadi mein break lag gaya...wapis gayi bhais pani main...beta it's normal...It's not like you are going to marry this guy...by the way kaun hai woh...😳"

"Don't know and I really don't care...just want it to get over so that i can begin a fresh start."

Maya had tears in her eyes😭😭😭 and she was thinking about something, "I can't believe that you are all grown up now...ready for college...feels like yesterday when me and your dad took you to school on your first day...and you were so afraid that you wouldn't let go off our hands...and look at you now...my baby girl all grown up into a beautiful young girl...mujhe toh ghabrahat ho rahi hai...😭😳😭"

"Ghabrahat? Kis baat ki Mamma?"

"Kuch nahi...tu badi ho gayi hai na...thode dino mein teri shaadi ho jayegi...phir tu kahan yaad karegi mamma ko...kiske balon mein tel lagaya karoongi, kisko apne hathon se khana khilaoongi...😭"

"Main hoon na," came a voice and it was Geet's younger brother Lucky😃 who jumped on to the bed in between both of them almost dislodging the mattress😆.

The siblings began their usual wrestling, Maya stood gaping and screaming in between and then decided to leave them like that since she knew it was useless to stop them😕.

~Scene 2~

Geet's room

...Later,

Geet scooped up the brochures and kept them carefully in her table's drawer. Her dream of going to college and fulfilling her dream of becoming a writer flashed right before her eyes😳.

She made her bed that was dislodged by Lucky. She collected her hair locks loosely flying in the breeze and tied it up with a clip😍. She noticed herself in the mirror and suddenly thought of what Maan had said to her😳😳😳, "Tum khule balon mein acchi lagti ho😳😳😳"...she looked around and warily unclipped her hair😆😆😆, letting them fall on her shoulders😍😍😳. She smiled and looked at herself in the mirror😳,

"Acchi lag rahi ho.❤️😍❤️"

She was shocked to see Maan beside her.

"Maan?😲" she turned and hit straight into him😆😳. He held her from falling and helped her to gain balance, their eyes meet and magic❤️❤️.

~❤️~~❤️~

She soon comes back to realisation😕,

"Tum yahaan? Dimaag kharab ho gaya kya tumhara?😡 Neeche Mummy, Pappa, Bade Pappa...aur baki sab log...O Babaji...Please let this be a dream."

"Accha...toh tum humesha mere bare mein dream karti ho?👏😆"

"Cheee🤢...tumhare bare mein🤢...aur koi kaam nahi hai kya mujhe..."

"Nahi karti??? Toh abhi aayine mein dekh kar muskura kyun rahi thi...😉😳"

"Tum kab se yehan par ho😕...Tumhari himmat kaisi hui mere kamre mein aane ki😡...jaldi yahaan se chalta bano nahi toh tum definitely ek dream ban jaoge...Mere wrestler chacha bhi hain neeche...😆😆😆"said Geet with punching gestures.👎🏼

"Geet...chup ho jao...😳" he said softly but with a sterness in his look, he held her hands and pinned her to the wall.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️~~❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Maan...kya kar rahe ho tum...koi aa jayega😕😕😕...Haath chodo mera😕...dekho tumhe kuch galat fehmi hui hai...maein aisi ladki nahin hoon...Please don't behave like this to me...😕😕😕"

"Geet..." he said looking into her eyes, her heart was melting...she was loosing it... and going on his knees he spoke, "Kya tum mere saath Prom mein chalogi...mein tumse kuch kehna chahta hoon...kabse...aur finally I've got this chance to ask you...Do you lo..😳❤️"

"Oye Lucky Lucky Oye...😆" came a bunch of her crazy singing cousins chasing Lucky and barged into her room.

Geet suddenly came back to her senses 😲and realised that all that was a dream. She blushed and smiled to herself😳. "Maan???❤️😳❤️" she spoke her heart's words as if she had finally accepted the reality that she was falling in love with him. But she wasn't alone there, Lucky and her cousins froze in their places and looked at her in shock scratching their head🤔.

"Maan...yeh Maan kaun hai...kahin woh hi to nahi joh meri pitayi karta hai...wohi tumhare class ka gunda...Apne school ka akdu Head Boy"

"Chup..woh koi gunda nahi hai...woh toh tu hi use challenge karne gya tha..." she didn't realise it but she was defending him, whom he detested for the past so many years.😳

"Accha ji...Geet ki bacchii...it was you who hated him and charged meto fight against him and ab party badal rahi hai...Mummy ko bataoon kya???"

"Mummy ko batayega...kya batayega???😡😡 Haddi tod doongi teri...Chal nikal ab mere kamre se apni Raavan sena ke saath...Bada aaya hai...😡😡😕"

Lucky grimaced and left the room but there was a devilish twinkle in his eyes😈...

"Hey Babaji...Ab yeh Lucky mujhe nahi chodega...he'll definitely go and tell everyone...I should do something...😕"

That night her secret was safe as the children went to sleep before they could tell anyone.

~Scene 3~

Khurana Mansion / KM

Meanwhile in Khurana Mansion things were very different to what we saw in Geet's house. Maan is playing basketball alone in the indoor court looking greatly flustered and bad tempered😡😡😡. His dadi enters looking concerned and she had tears in her eyes😭😭.

"Maan beta, bus kijiye...akar kuch kha lijiye...don't take out your anger on food...Dad ki baat ka bura nahi mante...he just wants to see you as a successful businessman...Tumhe pata hai na tumahri maa ke jaane ke baad..."

Maan stops dribbling the ball and looks at her, the pain and hatred was so evident😔😡.

"Huh! Business😡...dadi is ghar mein jisse dekho woh business ki baat karta hai...Dev bhaiyya bhi...ek aap hi thijoh mujhe samajhti thi but you too..."

"I understand beta...but he's your dad.😭"

"No daadi...woh kabhi dad the hi nahi...he was always the businessman and for him family, relationships everything is business...nothing more nothing less. I'm just another business tool for him...jisse woh itne salon se forge kar rahe the...like Dev bhaiyya...par dadi...in sab mein maine apne dad ko kho diya hai...and aaj bhi wahi hua, dad aaye ek businessman ke jaise order diya aur chale gaye...he didn't even ask me once if I wanted to go abroad and study Business Management or not?😡😡"

The scene fades with Dadi caressing him and consoling his pained heart😭😭

~End of Chapter Five~

Do comment and give me ur precious suggestions...😃

PJ😎

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago