Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Mahaepisode add_Gopi's eyes nahi kolthi.. (Page 3)

100GIRL IF-Dazzler
100GIRL
100GIRL

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
hey guys think pos even though it hard but maybe wel see the unexpected! we all think that the ME would be  a maha kalarki ryt! but maybe rashi will caught sum how because we not expecting it o ahem will show consern for gopi which is developing there love story or even koki will suspect rashi nw n set a plan up but views wont that koki set a plan or ahem myt decied to do something in the house because it looks like he injuured himself maybe he think sum1 up2 something so he myt get cctv???????? think pos coz in ME something has to happen which will want us too watch it on monday if sumat like this would happen meaning negative then no1 will watch it!

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100GIRL

hey guys think pos even though it hard but maybe wel see the unexpected! we all think that the ME would be  a maha kalarki ryt! but maybe rashi will caught sum how because we not expecting it o ahem will show consern for gopi which is developing there love story or even koki will suspect rashi nw n set a plan up but views wont that koki set a plan or ahem myt decied to do something in the house because it looks like he injuured himself maybe he think sum1 up2 something so he myt get cctv???????? think pos coz in ME something has to happen which will want us too watch it on monday if sumat like this would happen meaning negative then no1 will watch it!

That house with Rashi living in it needs CCTV definitely...sneaking around constantly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

kitty.pooni Senior Member
kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

hey guys think pos even though it hard but maybe wel see the unexpected! we all think that the ME would be a maha kalarki ryt! but maybe rashi will caught sum how because we not expecting it o ahem will show consern for gopi which is developing there love story or even koki will suspect rashi nw n set a plan up but views wont that koki set a plan or ahem myt decied to do something in the house because it looks like he injuured himself maybe he think sum1 up2 something so he myt get cctv???????? think pos coz in ME something has to happen which will want us too watch it on monday if sumat like this would happen meaning negative then no1 will watch it!

I totally agree coz when we think that ahem is going to definitely fall for gopi cvs do the total opposite so now that we r thinking of the negative side of the story maybe cvs would expect us to behave tht way and is going to turn this into a positive storyline. Fingers crossed
100GIRL IF-Dazzler
100GIRL
100GIRL

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

That house with Rashi living in it needs CCTV definitely...sneaking around constantly.

yeh it need cctv and rahi need wear bells aorund he collar LOL!
ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
What happend to ahems for head maybe rashi tried do something to gopi but ahem fell

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty.pooni

When I watched it on YouTube I noticed after watching it a couple of times that ahem had a red Mark on his head??

that is what i also said in the beginning of this topic that 'also aham looked like he had hit his forehead somewhere n hurt it..'

don't know how..but there doesn't seem to be a chance that he got in to a fight..so may be he just hit it somewhere when he was rushing to get to gopi when she was crying...
or it'll be something that happens 2day or 2moro b4 the mahaepisode...
vaishali667 Goldie
vaishali667
vaishali667

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
i also noticed aham...his head was red...hope ahem is fine 
Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
waiting for maha episode...

Go to top