Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Mahaepisode add_Gopi's eyes nahi kolthi.. (Page 2)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

OMG Mahaepisode 1st add came rtday n in it Gopi is crying ruffling her eyes saying 'meri aakein nahi kolthi hai' n aham n koki came running there n rashi was saying 'woh gopi ne -----' or smthing i was so shocked i missed the exact wordings..
also aham looked like he had hit his forehead somewhere n hurt it..

i want to murder rashi now...what does she think of herself? that she is god...to play with some1s eyes...
oh god...i hope gopi's eyes are fine...damn just to make her not take the test rashi does this:(((

for the 1st time when rashi purposely made gopi fall n hurt her head n enjoyed herself while gopi was bleeding n was in pain i thought she crossed her limit...
then when i thought she couldn't stoop any lower she told that lie abt gopi's parents..

n seriously rashi surprises me every single day with the extent she can go..whenever i think she has broken all possible limits she manages to surprise me all over againAngryAngryAngry

*Edited* am sorry i just saw the other topic made before..so changed it a bit

Rashi is a lead character so the assumption here is that she will be rehabilitated (i din't know why that word came up in my mind what I mean is she will repent and turn over a new leaf). What I don't understand is exactly how this is going to happen. With each plan she makes Rashi is getting more and more evil making it feel like she's never going to change.
I thought after she told Gopi the lies about her parents death she felt some remorse but she's getting worse.
Maybe she won't ever change although with Jigar falling for her now she probably will.

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty.pooni

thanks for sharingSmile
i am very grateful as i havent seen the promo
Thank u

u r welcome dearEmbarrassed

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

OMG Mahaepisode 1st add came rtday n in it Gopi is crying ruffling her eyes saying 'meri aakein nahi kolthi hai' n aham n koki came running there n rashi was saying 'woh gopi ne -----' or smthing i was so shocked i missed the exact wordings..

i want to murder rashi now...what does she think of herself? that she is god...to play with some1s eyes...
oh god...i hope gopi's eyes are fine...damn just to make her not take the test rashi does this:(((

for the 1st time when rashi purposely made gopi fall n hurt her head n enjoyed herself while gopi was bleeding n was in pain i thought she crossed her limit...
then when i thought she couldn't stoop any lower she told that lie abt gopi's parents..

n seriously rashi surprises me every single day with the extent she can go..whenever i think she has broken all possible limits she manages to surprise me all over againAngryAngryAngry

Rashi is a lead character so the assumption here is that she will be rehabilitated (i din't know why that word came up in my mind what I mean is she will repent and turn over a new leaf). What I don't understand is exactly how this is going to happen. With each plan she makes Rashi is getting more and more evil making it feel like she's never going to change.
I thought after she told Gopi the lies about her parents death she felt some remorse but she's getting worse.
Maybe she won't ever change although with Jigar falling for her now she probably will.

well CVs idea of showing us that rashi isn't fully evil is by showing a small ounce of remorse for 2 seconds after she has done a huge unforgivable harm to gopi..see even on this mahaepisode she'll genuinely look worried n may be even think to herself 'may be i did too much' or something..but the moment gopi shows any sign of recovery she'll be back to square one hating n plotting against her!Angry

well at the end of the show somehow they'll fix her to being good..but how much evil will she embrace before they decide it is enough n its time to turn over a new leaf for her...how hers relationship with Jigar'll turn out is also a big Question
but still i really hope she is punished for the sin she commits this time around..n gets to experience a lot of pain herself..

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

well CVs idea of showing us that rashi isn't fully evil is by showing a small ounce of remorse for 2 seconds after she has done a huge unforgivable harm to gopi..see even on this mahaepisode she'll genuinely look worried n may be even think to herself 'may be i did too much' or something..but the moment gopi shows any sign of recovery she'll be back to square one hating n plotting against her!Angry

well at the end of the show somehow they'll fix her to being good..but how much evil will she embrace before they decide it is enough n its time to turn over a new leaf for her...how hers relationship with Jigar'll turn out is also a big Question
but still i really hope she is punished for the sin she commits this time around..n gets to experience a lot of pain herself..

I'm inclined to beleive that wasn't so much remorse as guilt because Gopi was much more upset that Rashi thought she would be so therefore Rashi was worried for herdelf in case Gopi told anyone what she had been told. It would be an easy lie to break because Rashi's dad would be able to deny it straight away.
Maybe this is just my cynicism against Rashi and her actions but seeing her surrent behaviour this is what I believe.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

I'm inclined to beleive that wasn't so much remorse as guilt because Gopi was much more upset that Rashi thought she would be so therefore Rashi was worried for herdelf in case Gopi told anyone what she had been told. It would be an easy lie to break because Rashi's dad would be able to deny it straight away.
Maybe this is just my cynicism against Rashi and her actions but seeing her surrent behaviour this is what I believe.

well correct at that moment gopi ran away weeping she was not remorseful, she was just worried for herself..but with urmi she was telling 'i feel is bar hum kuch zyadahi kiya' and when urmi denies it she says 'mujhe woh meh kiya teek nahi lagrahi hu' those were pretty much her lines...
i'm not defending her cz even i believe she is 100% evil now..but this seems to be the candy thrown to us by the CVs..hoping that we still think rashi isn't evil..but now for me too she has crossed the limit..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

well correct at that moment gopi ran away weeping she was not remorseful, she was just worried for herself..but with urmi she was telling 'i feel is bar hum kuch zyadahi kiya' and when urmi denies it she says 'mujhe woh meh kiya teek nahi lagrahi hu' those were pretty much her lines...
i'm not defending her cz even i believe she is 100% evil now..but this seems to be the candy thrown to us by the CVs..hoping that we still think rashi isn't evil..but now for me too she has crossed the limit..

You're probably right it would have been good if they'd expanded her remorse and shown a rift between Rash and her mum which would ahve paved the way into making Rashi turn into a good person.
Her plans have gotten more and more evil and even though Hetal and Jigar are lovely people I don't see how they could ever forgive Rashi for what she did to Gopi. Hetal dotes on Gopi like a mother and I truly believe Jigar would lay down his life for his Gopi bhabhi, they could never forgive Rashi, although the powers that be involved in shows do manage to make the unbelievable happen dyring the course of their shows!!
kitty.pooni Senior Member
kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
When I watched it on YouTube I noticed after watching it a couple of times that ahem had a red Mark on his head??
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty.pooni

When I watched it on YouTube I noticed after watching it a couple of times that ahem had a red Mark on his head??

Yah he did, we discussed it here...have a look at what we all said.

Go to top