Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Majority is already for ANYA!! - fEW MORE TO GO... (Page 2)

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Sajini lov your post.  Lov your calculations. I presume you love maths.  

This is positive as more than 50% are on Anya's side but from Anant's family I did not know Chachaji and Chachi were on his side too.  Good to know they are too.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SavithacraoAanchal15nishkalaunknown2341

unknown2341 IF-Rockerz
unknown2341
unknown2341

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Hi Sajini...Nice post...Good calculations dear...defintely ANYA will win their hearts too...in ur calculation itself proved that u love maths Big smile..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraonishkala

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Now that's what I call a cool methodical analysis. Wink

Now you are the official scorer for us. LOL Keep us updated with the results as we proceed thru this game. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SavithacraoAanchal15Preet078nishkala

sajinifaby IF-Rockerz
sajinifaby
sajinifaby

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
hey guys.. thanks a lot.. feels gr8 to kno u'll loved the fact tht they are past half done!!!

ya i love maths.. n analysis too.. professionally an engr.. tht explains my passion for nos..

we were all droolin o'er the sad phase of our adorable anya's fire n fite for love!! - so i personally took my passion out to bring cheer to we fans!!!

abt chacha n chachi being for.. its quite natural..  no scenes depicted.. but.. indirectly... YES!!
chachi.. always is wid her sis.. (n tht showed in her also standin by to feed anant.. n smilin weneva she sees navya.. means happy to c one of their kind type) n is fond towards anant.. coz he always understands them a lot.. by advisin nimi.. etc..
abt chacha.. earlier episodes showed how liberal he is..n expressive towards love.. tht lov n trust in his gal.. he knows how to tackle the youth as wel. very wel..he jus once told nimi to take care of her mom..in his absence..(til then she was rebellious) n also tht he wil not allow the weddin of hers to take place if she doesnt want now.. n baba his bro n bua dadi..is against his freewill nature.. they always end up tauntin him too.. only for this reason.. tht he never joins their clan of comedy!!! :D

lik some1 said.. villian ki permission kisko chahiye.. n i never counted her too.. tht shows in my post.. i was bothered only for the 3 elders in tht family.. key is in baba's hands.. " HOF "

so we gotta c.. deepu n meeta already meltin.. in the PRECAP!! AMAZIN IT IS!!!

now God plz show some signs for BABA... also Tongue

Luv,
Sajini

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PurpleHeart-unknown2341

sajinifaby IF-Rockerz
sajinifaby
sajinifaby

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Now that's what I call a cool methodical analysis. Wink

Now you are the official scorer for us. LOL Keep us updated with the results as we proceed thru this game. 

hurray!!!!!!!! MISHRAS from 60% to 100%... Big smileEmbarrassedClap kudos to navya n her dadi!!!!

now tis anant's turn...t o patao his bajpayee 3sum - how rude his dad was 2day...pur anantDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyIntrovert

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
beautiful post dear...ur right
Snehal_wade Goldie
Snehal_wade
Snehal_wade

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
nice post dear :)
nw "the mishra's are also a 100% Accepted"

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index