Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

new promo maha episode 24th sept (Page 3)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

Originally posted by princessunara

grrr...AngryAngry
i want to murder rashi now...what does she think of herself? that she is god...to play with some1s eyes...
oh god...i hope gopi's eyes are fine...damn just to make her not take the test rashi does this:(((

for the 1st time when rashi purposely made gopi fall n hurt her head n enjoyed herself while gopi was bleeding n was in pain i thought she crossed her limit...
then when i thought she couldn't stoop any lower she told that lie abt gopi's parents..

n seriously rashi surprises me every single day with the extent she can go..whenever i think she has broken all possible limits she manages to surprise me all over againAngryAngryAngry

The eyes are so delicate that a person could end up blinded forever. This time Rashi must get caught otherwise the show is definately sending out the wrong message. You cannot play with a person's life like this. Angry

exactly...thiis is beyond acceptable limit...cz eyes are actually the most precious thing for a person..they should not promote such things in a serial...what are they trying to say to the audience? that rashi can commit murder n get away with it?Angry

CVs need to pull up their socks n make sure Rashi pays for this then n there n also with interest added..cz this is really not a thing to be taken lightly!! AngryAngryAngry

crap this promo did spoil my mood cz its so bad!!i actually was quite shocked n was kindaff starring at the screen for a while cz i was not able to believe what i saw!AngryAngry

but i guess it achieved its purpose cz it sure made sure that i'll be glued to the TV on the day!guess that is their purpose after all
Ouch

Edited by princessunara - 21 September 2011 at 8:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
my god RashiDead how cruel she could be , she plays with some ones eyes to create tension in the house, how disgusting she is, that to her own cousin sister, reallly this time she has to be caught, she dont have humanity, she need to be punished for this act, i hope Aham helps Gopi in recovering and hope she will be able to write the test... if this Rashi will get away after doing such a crime, i really cant tolerate watching giggling for her success i hope she is caught red handed this time...my godAngry
sam990 Goldie
sam990
sam990

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
oh my god    Shocked
gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Nooo...Rashi...Angry   u   Censored ...hw can u???AngryAngry
Angry 
come on ahem, help gopi...she needs u...
kitty.pooni Senior Member
kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
how can rashi do this

how can she sink any lower
roseflower_07 IF-Rockerz
roseflower_07
roseflower_07

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
what a bitch that rashi is...f*****g bitchAngry
juliaveth Groupbie
juliaveth
juliaveth

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
What next eh Rashi...hand grenades in the curry??!
reima Senior Member
reima
reima

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
the sad fact is that similar to  Indian films tv serials are adopting violence and kalakaris as entertaining- when they could have a strong theme instead of these petty minded acts.  The story line is not being developed - it is kalakaris that are developed. Rashi needs to get caught so that the message sent to the viewers is a moral one- that those who do wrong acts do get caught .

And the message should be that when iti is bodily harm then that is the last straw- it has to be revealed, not hidden - that the Modis are not totally blind to what is happening to Gopi most of the time due to Rashi. Enough of these stupid kalakaris ( I agree there are vengeful people like rashi around, but there are equally smart people who surround them- and I am surprised the Modis are not shown as smart people- how do they maange their business?).

Go to top