Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

The burning questions on AnYa's Marriage (Page 3)

Poll Question: Should they or shouldnt they & if they should then when is my question

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
51 [70.83%]
9 [12.50%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [5.56%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [6.94%]
3 [4.17%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
pooja...sounds like a simple pol, but the options are many...i wud like something like nisha's 2nd option or what asha says...an engagement n some movement towards career...AnYA just dont fir into the typical saas-bahu soap types of couple going thru the same old plotting n separations n sacrifices for family, be it right or wrong...they need to be projected as a bit more independent...i done mind seeing one of them going away temporarily for a higher study/job purpose n the other working seriously...we cud still have our anyalicious moments in the form of navya's n ananth's morning dreams...WinkEmbarrassed...n then the shaadi happens...say after a year or more..im going too far aint i???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaalex8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index