Thank You Indian Forums (Page 5)

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenakshi_16

Originally posted by MadameX

Originally posted by meenakshi_16

Sheema Aunty,thats really nice...wohhh two ladies with great minds on phone...I hope that u guys meet and Do send us ur both pics together of Wembly Arena...even I had conversation on phone with few SGPians ,and its a different pleasure to hear the voice of a person with whom u discuss almost everyday but yet not talked...but after a small convo. it seems like we r frnds since ages.

And Aunty, I jst dont think the conference call idea is gono work...So many SGPians ,all on on call...we wont be able to recognize whose speaking from the other end and it will be all chaos,coz I-Niks-Ekta had a convo on conference call and it was all mess there...

@ black: beautifully said, my dear twin. Clap

And ya, conference calling is messy...Meenu, I still want proper one-on-one with you and then Nims. LOL

Sure...actually day before yesterday I was thinking to give u a miss call but then I got some work to do and postponed it...May be in a day or two I'll buzz uBig smile.oops give give u a miss call and then u call in return as it will be cheap for u as u said

Yeah, definitely...whenever you want. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by Nosh007

Guys, whose Sheemu? Confused

Oh you wouldnt know, this is us,  the oldies of SGP know each other for more then a year and now decided that we trust each other to have each others number and talk, and meet. Sheemu is mjtrueledgend and I am sheema Venture.

Yes that is me, myself and I, Sheemu! Also known as mjtruelegend and Hitler of this forum because I own the doghouse!! So be warned!

Sheema di, you're right we are the oldies of this forums, a part of the old furniture!
LOL
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Aw, you guys hit off pretty well directly. Conversation sounds so fun and you two are so lucky that you'll also be meeting face to face. Kitni achi kismat hai. Day Dreaming

Sheemu-sama...I also want to talk to you one day. LOL Wonder how a conversation with a person the complete opposite of me over the phone would be like. LOL

Sure Ekta, inshallah we will talk on the phone one day. Don't worry I can talk to anyone so of course it would be great to talk to you! Just so you know, if I start, I don't stop!

MadameX

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Right Tejesh I will let Sheemu do the honours as she is better with words. Did you get my mail ???

If you don't mind, I think I will do is wait till we have our 1st meeting and then I will write up what we did like an itinerary. Is that okay?

MadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Aw, you guys hit off pretty well directly. Conversation sounds so fun and you two are so lucky that you'll also be meeting face to face. Kitni achi kismat hai. Day Dreaming

Sheemu-sama...I also want to talk to you one day. LOL Wonder how a conversation with a person the complete opposite of me over the phone would be like. LOL

Sure Ekta, inshallah we will talk on the phone one day. Don't worry I can talk to anyone so of course it would be great to talk to you! Just so you know, if I start, I don't stop!

Neither do I!!! ROFL OMG, maybe we'll break the record of longest phone convo held by SGPians here. LOL Tejesh and I went at it for 72 minutes...I think Shweta and someone else talked for like 2 hours. ROFL

Btw, do you have a heavy British accent? Because if you do, then I might have tough time talking with you...and ya, now I can't wait to talk to you. Big smileLOL 

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Neither do I!!! ROFL OMG, maybe we'll break the record of longest phone convo held by SGPians here. LOL Tejesh and I went at it for 72 minutes...I think Shweta and someone else talked for like 2 hours. ROFL

Btw, do you have a heavy British accent? Because if you do, then I might have tough time talking with you...and ya, now I can't wait to talk to you. Big smileLOL 

If I don't want to talk to the person on the other end of the line then even 10 seconds is too long for me but if I'm close to them and I want to talk then it can be a very long time!Hours!LOL

My accent? Well, I think Sheema di will be a better judge of that!

MadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

If I don't want to talk to the person on the other end of the line then even 10 seconds is too long for me but if I'm close to them and I want to talk then it can be a very long time!Hours!LOL

My accent? Well, I think Sheema di will be a better judge of that!

Yeah, I know what you mean!! Even I can't keep up a convo that's too boring or the person is not worth my time...or if I can't understand the person at all. LOL Well, we'll see what happens. LOL

mjtruelegend

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
ekta our home landline is currently under construction!LOL
toh sirf mobie hi hai! and its not abt money Tongue i m not kanjoos type! its jus tht i m not a phone person.. and i hav weird accent as welli betLOL

Edited by Keenu.G - 23 September 2011 at 4:39am

MadameX

Go to top