Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread # 3 (Page 63)

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

aww bia .Hug.. ur channel is a blessign for us ,,, ..i dnt have any YT user id ,,so dnt knw how to access these videos ...

an yes i did notice the names of the scenes ,,wow Lekha and Ani ,, u guys are a great help re ,,,

You knw Ani ,, i do believe ,, in punar janam --- Embarrassed
whether it helps or not i am not sure ,,i do think the show used hyponisis as a medium ,,but there is a science and a study that goes in to the study of rebirth Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BeeesAni_La_IamBanjaaran.Lekz

mishalaka Newbie
mishalaka
mishalaka

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ani_98

Thanks Priyanka...Mishal's mom look pretty...Smile

Seems like MR got some of his look from his mom. Smile I did see his father in " Raaz pichhle janam ka" . By the way has someone got the link from that episode - I have tried to find it but could not.

Will try the help disk...they helped me last time.Smile
hey ani
u want episodes of Raaz pichle janam ka?  if u havent got it yet plz post on my fb fan page or just msg me in msg fb inbox.sorry i wasnt much on net last few days n im not much regular to IF.but i have most of videos of mishal.so if u missed any just tell me.i will try to upload on my page,u can then share here.
u know they just showed mishal's one birthlife but in the session he saw more.i wrote it in the note long back im posting the link of the note n the note itself in my next post of IF.

Ani_La_IamBanjaaran.Lekzprncz

mishalaka Newbie
mishalaka
mishalaka

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

RAAZ PICHLE JANAM KA

"He is very eloquent as a speaker and went into two past lives. His desire to get rid of the fear was intense as it interferes in his profession. He went back to a life in 1776 where he saw himself as a prince of a place named Rajgira and his name was Vishwa Raj. He was married and had two beautiful children. His trusted officer betrayed he and he were pushed down the cliff and he dies leaving behind his family. The pain that he felt in his body was tremendous and even after he moved out of regression the pain continued for a few minutes where he expressed that his hands, arms and legs were paralyzed and he could not move them. It always takes some time before the present life body completely recovers as the energy keeps moving out. When sometimes the fear is incompletely released the soul automatically spirals into another life and this is what happened with Mishal.

T: what does the ground below your feet look like?

M: grass, yellow pajama

T: what have you worn over it?

M: red shirt

T: color of the skin?

M: Wheatish

T: What is the age? How tall are you?

M: 26 and my body is 6ft tall.

Then he sees himself standing with his wife and a small child. The child is sitting in the wife's lap.

T: What is her name?

M: sunaina

When he is asked his name he is able to say that she is not calling him. In the session a person is able to hear as the auditory sense begins to become more acute.

Many people ask me how people begin to read the name of the place or year on places where it is written and also how does the therapist know that it is mentioned in that particular place. I don't know but you have to give encouragement is given to the mind to project the required detail on the most trusted place. If I ask the person to write the name of the year it can be on a gate, door or a milestone because digits can be seen their most easily. The therapist must be alert all the time and look for places where he subject is travelling to get details.

He saw himself in Jamshedpur and saw the year 1856 when I asked him to see it on the grass.

As he walked he is asked to project the name of the house and he says it is 17 and close to an old fort which is at a distance. He gets to his occupation when he sees himself in a grocers shop dealing in grains. To get his shops name he was guided to see the various alphabets. He projects it on a cash register and reads it as Vedant and as he is asked to project his name he sees it as Viren Thakur. After getting all the details the point of trauma is very important. And Mishal moved to when he finds him on the terrace and playing with his son who is running around and suddenly Viren falls of the terrace while saving his son. The pain of the bones breaking was felt by him and the entire pain stung his body and in that life he survived but the fear could have grown.

So as you can see Mishal's phobia came from a life where he died falling down from a height and later in another life too he had a fall from which he survived but the fear did not vanish. It accumulated and in this life he continued to experience the fear."

i dont know if u guys have read it on web.but just thought of sharing if anybody missed it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iam-Swasti-Banjaaran.prnczTheRager

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Just a story...Big smile

When I was young...likely 15. I an my sisters did the ghost in the glass thing. Where you got a candle and a glass in the middle and call for a ghost to come so you can ask questions. I remember I did ask about "pichhla janam"…saw many Hindi movies at that time… what I was and so did one of my sisters she was a man...LOL...anyway the glass moved and I still do not know if there really came a ghost and answered some of our questions or we just believe it moved.

What I want to say about this is that sometime your mind can play games. MR may have been under hypnoses…but maybe he was kind of led to believe that all that actually did happened in "PJ"

I do not know…I respect your believe on it Raj…would like to know more about it myself...because of curiosity. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczBanjaaran.

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Bees,,,,nice to see you here...i actually didn't know that you are the one who has uploaded those scenes...your channel is certainly a blessings for all of us who can't spend a single day without watching those glimpses of MR...i really appreciate your effort...thanks a lot...Clap

BeeesAni_La_IamBanjaaran.prncz

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot mishalaka...very nice of you.Smile

Thanks for posting about the other life...have not read that before.Thumbs Up

I did found the links on youtube...but next time I will ask you. Smile

It would be nice if all videos with MR was on one place and you could watch them any time you like.

Still waiting for some news about MR...have you heard anything jet?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swasti-Banjaaran.prncz

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
HugHugHugHugHug

To all MUFFINS...

Here is to brighten the day ...remeniscence from LS...
Watch the first 2.5 minutes and go Deewana Deewana main Deewana for the day...

Edited by Lekz - 13 October 2011 at 10:19pm

Ani_La_Iam-Swasti-Banjaaran.prncz

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Lekha...MR really enjoying  it. Smile

He look so...Day Dreaming

-Swasti-Banjaaran.Lekzprncz

Go to top