Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread # 3 (Page 32)

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Ivy...no new news on FB. Ouch

The only thing I know is that something is going on...and that hopefully MR will be back soon.Smile

I think MR is planning on coming back soon and is getting a lot of offers...the question is...if any of them catch MR interest.

It must be hard to be Mishal at the moment. After Dutta…everyone got very height expectations. Even though everyone knows that there is not going to be another character like Dutta…but we do want to see him in a deep, troubled and strong character like that.

We do want him so amaze us ones again and leave us speechless with his brilliant performance….then he is also perfectionist and know what he want.

I am not worried about what he choose…I know it is going to be great, because he knows how to challenge himself.

He got the whole leader vibe and X-factor over him….even in a small role he will be able to shine through, give the character many layers and a lot of deep…after few episodes then Mishal will be the one carrying the shows success...but it most be hard right now for Mishal to choose the right project.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15Lekzivy_11Banjaaran.

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Ani, I also feel the same way.

Mishal needs a character that can do justice to his innate talent. Not the usual fluff stuff.  He is the one who is aware of it the mostLOL and we being his fans expect no less!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_IamBanjaaran.Lekz

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ani_98

Thanks Ivy...but I kind of liked my blue colour. LOL

I too liked my blue color. I wish it was a brighter and prettier yellowLOL

Ani_La_IamBanjaaran.Lekz

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

He got the whole leader vibe and X-factor over him?.even in a small role he will be able to shine through, give the character many layers and a lot of deep?after few episodes then Mishal will be the one carrying the shows success...but it most be hard right now for Mishal to choose the right project.

exactly...becos u c mishal has always returned with summut bigger n better than his previous roles...like from akash 2 dutta---dutta was larger than life character... its gna b dif finding a role which is bigger n better than DSP---which is wt makes me h8 PS n colors mre cos dis character like DSP aint written everyday on TV n considering it was this time n it did reali well they shud hav held on2 it... esp with the upcoming storylines they had which we read in DN thread...Angry

Ani_La_IamBanjaaran.Lekz

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
You are right on that Yuvika..Thumbs Up... The people and the channel behind LTL does not know what they had and what they could have done with the show.

Like (I do not know if you have seen Buffy or Angel) but even today after 12 years…everyone in Europe and America knows who Buffy is. Buffy kind of started the whole vampire thing and Buffy without SMG would never work. Angel stared on Buffy and then got his own show (because the channel new what they had) and the whole good vampire thing or vampire with a soul...that is Angel and Angel would not have got his own show if it was not for DB.

The same think with LTL…Dutta was a Icon and Dutta without MR would never work…this show could have change so much in the TV industry for the better and why destroy something that is working and is a hit with the viewer. Ermm

About Mishal…I think he would have stayed on the show if they have kept challenging him…there was so many stories there could have been told from just Dutta's past…take anything from the past and you got your plot.

You are right about the episode we are reading in this forum...it could have change so much. Dutta and Naku's love story so unique and innocence…the whole scenes with Dutta and Naku as pregnant so beautiful written …it would have rocked the screen with Mishal's performances.

What I love about Dutta and Naku's love story is that it is not about physical attraction…it is about friendship, care, respect and being there for each other.

How many of us do not wish for these simple things.

I hope some of the offers Mishal is getting is with his performance in mind and the character written just for him.

I know many would like to see MR in movies…but I would like him to rock the tv industry and change it and he can do it.

Lekzivy_11prnczBanjaaran.

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

You are right on that Yuvika..Thumbs Up... The people and the channel behind LTL does not know what they had and what they could have done with the show.

Like (I do not know if you have seen Buffy or Angel) but even today after 12 years'everyone in Europe and America knows who Buffy is. Buffy kind of started the whole vampire thing and Buffy without SMG would never work. Angel stared on Buffy and then got his own show (because the channel new what they had) and the whole good vampire thing or vampire with a soul...that is Angel and Angel would not have got his own show if it was not for DB.

The same think with LTL'Dutta was a Icon and Dutta without MR would never work'this show could have change so much in the TV industry for the better and why destroy something that is working and is a hit with the viewer. Ermm

About Mishal'I think he would have stayed on the show if they have kept challenging him'there was so many stories there could have been told from just Dutta's past'take anything from the past and you got your plot.

You are right about the episode we are reading in this forum...it could have change so much. Dutta and Naku's love story so unique and innocence'the whole scenes with Dutta and Naku as pregnant so beautiful written 'it would have rocked the screen with Mishal's performances.

What I love about Dutta and Naku's love story is that it is not about physical attraction'it is about friendship, care, respect and being there for each other.

I hope some of the offers Mishal is getting is with his performance in mind and the character written just for him.

I know many would like to see MR in movies'but I would like him to rock the tv industry and change it and he can do it.

wonderfully written ani!Clap!
i cant add anything more to it. word perfect. Buffy the vampire slayer yeah she was great. and Mishal as DSP was phenomenal. the one and only powerful male character written in the history of Tv land if u exclude old days doordarshan shows. and they had to go ahead and butcher it. they really need to be sued for such a crime. blithering idiots.Angry
and yes yaar more than physical it was all about the purity of friendship, care, trust and respect and love. they could be standing far off from each other in a room still the way they look at each other prime example of dutta staring at nakku when she is not looking at him. simply beautiful. Day Dreaming

and amen to that buddy..Thumbs Up
i would like him to rock and rule the tv industry and leave his footprints that i dont think any one could match.

Ani_La_IamLekzivy_11prncz

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Like (I do not know if you have seen Buffy or Angel) but even today after 12 years'everyone in Europe and America knows who Buffy is. Buffy kind of started the whole vampire thing and Buffy without SMG would never work. Angel stared on Buffy and then got his own show (because the channel new what they had) and the whole good vampire thing or vampire with a soul...that is Angel and Angel would not have got his own show if it was not for DB.

The same think with LTL'Dutta was a Icon and Dutta without MR would never work'this show could have change so much in the TV industry for the better and why destroy something that is working and is a hit with the viewer. Ermm

About Mishal'I think he would have stayed on the show if they have kept challenging him'there was so many stories there could have been told from just Dutta's past'take anything from the past and you got your plot.

You are right about the episode we are reading in this forum...it could have change so much. Dutta and Naku's love story so unique and innocence'the whole scenes with Dutta and Naku as pregnant so beautiful written 'it would have rocked the screen with Mishal's performances.

What I love about Dutta and Naku's love story is that it is not about physical attraction'it is about friendship, care, respect and being there for each other.

I know many would like to see MR in movies'but I would like him to rock the tv industry and change it and he can do it.

(I wrote and it got spammed LOLso wirting again )
Thumbs Up word Ani .. you have worded so beautifully ,,, you worded all of us mr/ dutta fans thguts so well..

ya Dutta -nakku LS is not just abt the physical attraction it goes beyond all that ----it is the meeitng of souls,  of understandign the needs ,the joys ,the sorrows, of the other person..
it is the purity in the hearts of the don and the girl frm  abasti ,,,the positivity  of their hearts
not only d-N but see bajji --his heart is so pure for his freind ,,and his family

if we see ELS , dutta inspite of kwning his sisters past ,,still loves them from his heart is concerned abt their happiness and security , it is so BEAUTIFUL

Ani_La_IamBanjaaran.Lekz

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmi_rra

[QUOTE=Ani_98]

wonderfully written ani!Clap!
i cant add anything more to it. word perfect. Buffy the vampire slayer yeah she was great. and Mishal as DSP was phenomenal. the one and only powerful male character written in the history of Tv land if u exclude old days doordarshan shows. and they had to go ahead and butcher it. they really need to be sued for such a crime. blithering idiots.Angry
and yes yaar more than physical it was all about the purity of friendship, care, trust and respect and love. they could be standing far off from each other in a room still the way they look at each other prime example of dutta staring at nakku when she is not looking at him. simply beautiful. Day Dreaming

and amen to that buddy..Thumbs Up
i would like him to rock and rule the tv industry and leave his footprints that i dont think any one could match.

Fully agree with u nimmi .. so true it was such a phenomenal character we got to see on tv aklnd in ages ,,,  it was beautiful experince --
we all want him to  be back soon and rock the tv land again ,,,

@ bold Clap loved the way  u said ..

Ani_La_IamBanjaaran.Lekz

Go to top