Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread # 3 (Page 21)

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
This scene from LS I really like...very cute.Smile

I like these scenes from LS..I just loved Aakash and his moms relationship.Smile

Thanks Indu...you are really good.
Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BeeesBanjaaran.Lekzivy_11prncz

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
God morning everyone…Big smile

Hope you all have a nice day…the star question will be up in Zing magazine today. Lets hope that Mishal answer some questions.
Smile

Lekzivy_11prnczBanjaaran.TheRager

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Thanks Ani. Need to catch up on the LS scenes.
Bia's VMs are awesome, saw both  these along with Mere haath mein the other day,
Personally I feel MR was lucky these roles came by for him, its not easy to get good roles looking at the sad ones that the TV has these days.
To think he had actually said no to both of them to start with. Que sera sera...Big smile

Yes waiting for answers to those questions.

Hug for bringing cheer through this thread.

BeeesAni_La_IamBanjaaran.ivy_11prncz

.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Ani_La_IamBanjaaran.Lekzivy_11prncz

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Hi Nimmi and LekhaSmile

Just watch LTL first episodes. Mishal entry AB style...MR look so young there. You can really see how the characters has change. I think in the beginning they did not really know where they wanted to go with Dutta's character and Baji was more there for the humour. MR had a very thin voice in the first episodes...like when he shout.

MR even change his voice and way of talking...amazing.Clap

I loved the way Dutta was looking at Naku in the car and love the scene with the water...who would not fell in love with a guy like that.Day Dreaming

I think the character Dutta started as any other character in the TV industry...the only different thing was that he was a don.

Going to be fun to see when the changes actually start happening...and when MR became Dutta and totally comfortable with his character.Smile

Edited by Ani_98 - 27 September 2011 at 8:24am

Lekzivy_11prnczBanjaaran.TheRager

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Indu...Just love the first one.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczBanjaaran.

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ani_98

Hi Nimmi and LekhaSmile

Just watch LTL first episodes. Mishal entry AB style...MR look so young there. You can really see how the characters has change. I think in the beginning they did not really know where they wanted to go with Dutta's character and Baji was more there for the humour. MR had a very thin voice in the first episodes...like when he shout.

I loved the way Dutta was looking at Naku in the car and love the scene with the water...who would not fell in love with a guy like that.Day Dreaming

I think the character Dutta started as any other character in the TV industry...the only different thing was that he was a don.

Going to be fun to see when the changes actually start happening...and when MR became Dutta and totally comfortable with his character.Smile

Word Ani, In the first episode I felt like watching a an older Aaakash Sehgal. He looked more like a Don after the pathanis came in and the arrogance rubbed in. Baji was always there for humor. I fell off my chair at the song he sang in the car.
Liked the whole episode I felt it was very well directed and edited too, no jumping from one scene to the other. One scene where Dutta asks Ganpat and mandli 'you guys are done' and then moves to talk to the shop owner he sounded very like MR himself. Maybe its me. Big smile
Yes it would be great to see the Don transform himself.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_IamBanjaaran.prnczTheRager

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Originally posted by Ani_98

Hi Nimmi and LekhaSmile

Word Ani, In the first episode I felt like watching a an older Aaakash Sehgal. He looked more like a Don after the pathanis came in and the arrogance rubbed in. Baji was always there for humor. I fell off my chair at the song he sang in the car.
Liked the whole episode I felt it was very well directed and edited too, no jumping from one scene to the other. One scene where Dutta asks Ganpat and mandli 'you guys are done' and then moves to talk to the shop owner he sounded very like MR himself. Maybe its me. Big smile
Yes it would be great to see the Don transform himself.Big smile

Agree with you ani and lekha!
he really was young and thoda bacchha kinds when he made his entry. yes more an older Aakash sehgal. thats why i am more amazed at the transformation to THE Dutta bhau. those voice modulations and talking through eyes were sheer brilliant.
and yes the episode was well directed. Clap..
yeah baaji was always there for humour and at times truly innocent. his expressions on hearing sethji's name where hilarious even when ganpat orders food baaji laughter was so infectiousLOL..
and ani!!
lovely pic againEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_IamprnczTheRager

Go to top