Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread # 3 - Page 55

Posted: 12 years ago
Nimmi my punishment is more...😍... I just want him to sit in front of me and talkβ€¦πŸ˜πŸ˜...or I can ask all the question I want...mostly about his work and he answering them all.πŸ˜ƒ

About the ghost thing…here you were told that the ghost could be bad or good. Sometime the glass can break if it is a bad ghost, but if it does not break…then the first question you should ask the ghost is…are you good or bad.

If the ghost is bad you should turn around the glass…blow the candle and open the window quick.

Lekha like you I was a little upset about Dutta being in jail...but I really enjoy reading the updates…yesterdays episode…I just loved Dutta's dialog to the SP.😊

Originally posted by nimmi_rra

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!
marinaπŸ€—..
me will lock him inside and throw the key out and start singing. bechare will agree to do anything to get out alive and in one piece.😈!..
no worries kaam hojayegaa!!
for the nimmi i know... i think he will say No worries... am happy to be locked with you
Originally posted by rama_2010

for the nimmi i know... i think he will say No worries... am happy to be locked with you

Agree good one Nimmi...πŸ˜†

Marine...good one too...πŸ˜†...So Nimmi Your job to find him and lock him in...and we know he will not go anywhere.
..when he has sign on something...then we can let him go...if he still want to go after being locked in with you.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by rama_2010

awww Mishal with me..

me is floating
Originally posted by nimmi_rra

[

awww Mishal with me..

me is floating
[/QUOTE]
Nimmi .. am sure this weekend wd be a rocking one.πŸ˜‰ Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ani_98

Agree good one Nimmi...πŸ˜†

Marine...good one too...πŸ˜†...So Nimmi Your job to find him and lock him in...and we know he will not go anywhere.
..when he has sign on something...then we can let him go...if he still want to go after being locked in with you.πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 Ani me is a good gal. apne dostoon ke bina akele kuch nahi karungi. you all are invited to join the party. Mishal and MUFFINS.

Girls now that we are dreaming lets go the whole way..
welcome to lala land.

so we captured Mishal and locked him in a room..
so what do we do now and how to convince him to get his entire self back on our screens.

firstly ani since you want to chat with him,lets do that.

then we can go ahead and drool and stare ..

then we can let loose and dance..

or we can start singing..

or we scare him by staring at him like this

Funny Baby Pictures Graphics and Comments

now that is an easy job for us. very easy😳!

tab bhi nahi maana toh finally we can resort to our last weapon...
we will go..

and he will go..

i think maanjaaye gaa!!😈!
and he will be back on our screens the very instant.!

Excellent Nimmi...loved  the punishments.
Lovely posts,,,,couldn't but help 🀣

Ooo MUFFINS and Mishal poor guy.
Ab bande ki halat pe taras aa rahi hai.
And itna sab karenge to maan hi jayega...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love your stock of emoticons.

Originally posted by Ani_98

Nimmi my punishment is more...😍... I just want him to sit in front of me and talk'😍😍...or I can ask all the question I want...mostly about his work and he answering them all.πŸ˜ƒ

About the ghost thing'here you were told that the ghost could be bad or good. Sometime the glass can break if it is a bad ghost, but if it does not break'then the first question you should ask the ghost is'are you good or bad.

If the ghost is bad you should turn around the glass'blow the candle and open the window quick.

Lekha like you I was a little upset about Dutta being in jail...but I really enjoy reading the updates'yesterdays episode'I just loved Dutta's dialog to the SP.😊

Me still upset Ani, but am warming up to the SP. He is a gentleman and will soon realise who Dutta is. And their face off was something to remember.
Am hoping Naku would give him a bhashan or 2 before leaving.
Did you realise when Baji was behind bars he was beaten up badly too and thats whats worrying Naku I think.
But Dutta, if I am allowed to say something in crude bollywood terms 'Koi aisa mai ka lal paida hua hai jo Dutta Shriram Patil pe haath uthaye ?' πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ivy_11

πŸ˜†   bohut hi difficult hai!

Word Ivy.

Oye kahan ho ' Eid ki chaand' ho gayi ho.
What happened to our Goan Fiah Curry ?

Friends if you have missed the 'Mod' film review here is it. Was on TB.

I realized all the movie reviews for TB are done by our very own 'Rish'.
He does a great job of the reviews, off late am reading most of 'em only for the excellent presentation.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ to Rish and the Reviews.

To cut to the chase - 'Mod' seems a simple love story - understand well taken, has flaws of its own but Nagesh Kurnoor cannot make too many mistakes. The critical eye catches all that hume kaun sa review karna hai ?πŸ˜ƒ  Sit back with popcorn and njoy.

Now coming to the point - we can imagine someone else in place of Ranvijay (hope his fans do not beat me up). MR and Ayesha Takia would be a good pair. I loved Socha na tha, she was good in that, donno after all these years ...

What say MUFFINS ?

Hope and Pray our Man gets a break like all the people around.

Edited by Lekz - 12 years ago