Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

I SAID WAAPAS AAOO ABHI!!

Edited by nimmi_rra - 12 years ago
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I remember girls talking about this Plan Chit business when in college and weird stories to go with it.
Stories like if you call the soul of a living person they die and so on. 
I have been too scared to think deeper and have kept myself away from these things.
So RPJK seemed something I can never connect with. Though the story of a Prince of 1776 seemed something I could believe. πŸ˜‰

Nimmi liked your analysis. Wonder why noone said they were just one among the million on a 9-5 job and had a normal life and death - point to be noted, πŸ˜ƒ

Your sole story was awesome.

Ani word, this thread and the Eternal is the only excitement on IF for me these days.
Edited by Lekz - 12 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
As far as I know, the only song in LS that belonged to the Cactus band was the title song, tujhe main dhoondta phiroon.  The original version of this song is in Bengali and is a hugely popular one.
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekz

I remember girls talking about this Plan Chit business when in college and weird stories to go with it.

Stories like if you call the soul of a living person they die and so on. 
I have been too scared to think deeper and have kept myself away from these things.
So RPJK seemed something I can never connect with. Though the story of a Prince of 1776 seemed something I could believe. πŸ˜‰

Nimmi liked your analysis. Wonder why noone said they were just one among the million on a 9-5 job and had a normal life and death - point to be noted, πŸ˜ƒ

Your sole story was awesome.

Ani word, this thread and the Eternal is the only excitement on IF for me these days.

πŸ˜† so you like my sole story hu! i was mad at that time but now i find it damn funny.

in our college we used to say ki it is very painful for the aatma to do the journey and visit us. and that the aatmajis may not want to go back and decide hang out with us sharing our rooms and food.
and there was a weird rumours that dont open the door till someone knocks more than three times. could be a ghost or witch or else. i mean why would a ghost need to knock a door. he/she can very well walz in through the wall. or witch may just blast the door open.

but i second you lekz me too would believe in prince.😳!

and i third you ani and lekha..
this thread and you lovely people make my day. πŸ˜ƒ

Lekz thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimmi_rra

πŸ˜† so you like my sole story hu! i was mad at that time but now i find it damn funny.

in our college we used to say ki it is very painful for the aatma to do the journey and visit us. and that the aatmajis may not want to go back and decide hang out with us sharing our rooms and food.
and there was a weird rumours that dont open the door till someone knocks more than three times. could be a ghost or witch or else. i mean why would a ghost need to knock a door. he/she can very well walz in through the wall. or witch may just blast the door open.

but i second you lekz me too would believe in prince.😳!

and i third you ani and lekha..
this thread and you lovely people make my day. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† @i mean why would a ghost need to knock a door. he/she can very well walz in through the wall. or witch may just blast the door open.

I swear, these stories are common in hostels...I guess ghar par hote to danda milta parents se.πŸ˜†
U believe in the Prince too - Dis u notice the faint smile at the Patani discussions.
πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Lekz - 12 years ago
Lekz thumbnail

Oye itna bada punishment de diya ?😭
Love the emoticon, but.πŸ˜ƒ
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekz

Ha Ha ab bande {insert β€οΈπŸ˜³} ko punish bhi karna hai yeh to zara difficult hai Nimmi Ani.πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†   bohut hi difficult hai!

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

me saying

"Mishal! Come Back!"

and He saying

"NO!"

MUJHE GUSSA MAT DILAO

VARNA ANJAAM BURA HOGA

AISE NAHI MAANOGE TOH YEH LO

PAKAD LIYA! BOL TERE SAATH KYA SULUK KIYA JAAYE!😈

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

me saying

"Mishal! Come Back!"

and He saying

"NO!"

MUJHE GUSSA MAT DILAO

VARNA ANJAAM BURA HOGA

AISE NAHI MAANOGE TOH YEH LO

PAKAD LIYA! BOL TERE SAATH KYA SULUK KIYA JAAYE!😈

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
good one Nimmi...   ab isse tum ne pakda hain .. toh tumhare pass sambhal ke rakhna .. aur usse ek agreement sign kara lo... phir se screen pe aane ka...
phir aage sochenge aur kya karen

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rama_2010

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
good one Nimmi...   ab isse tum ne pakda hain .. toh tumhare pass sambhal ke rakhna .. aur usse ek agreement sign kara lo... phir se screen pe aane ka...
phir aage sochenge aur kya karen

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!
marinaπŸ€—..
me will lock him inside and throw the key out and start singing. bechare will agree to do anything to get out alive and in one piece.😈!..
no worries kaam hojayegaa!!