Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread # 3 - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago
priyankaaa...thanks yaara for the interview...i actually haven't seen this interview before...or may be i forgot...but anyway, thanks for posting this...
he gave the most hard-hitting answer to the question of cyber sex...the interviewer must had a lesson from this...πŸ‘ any sensible person could never do cyber sex with a stranger...its really gross...😑
Thanks Priyanka for sharing the inteview and nice to see you in this thread.😊
Originally posted by ltl1deewani

priyankaaa...thanks yaara for the interview...i actually haven't seen this interview before...or may be i forgot...but anyway, thanks for posting this...
he gave the most hard-hitting answer to the question of cyber sex...the interviewer must had a lesson from this...πŸ‘ any sensible person could never do cyber sex with a stranger...its really gross...😑

me too just read it today yara when on browsing ...coincidently i enters in love story forum...n you what i read this interview plus mishals reply too, on IF to some IF memberEdited by MishalsFAN - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ani_98

Thanks Priyanka for sharing the inteview and nice to see you in this thread.😊

most welcome dr...thnks😊
what to do ani...ye mishal ki yaadein jeene he nahi deti...
n Which could b a better place than this appreciation thread...to show our feelings for mishal.
Dil Ki Baton Ko Pyar Kahte Hai,Jhuki Nigaho Ko Iqrar Kahte Hai.Kisi Ko Chahna Hi Mohobat Nahi,Kisi Ki Yaado Me Jine Ko Bhi Pyaar Kahte HaiEdited by MishalsFAN - 12 years ago
Sorry double postEdited by MishalsFAN - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ltl1deewani

Thanks Lekha for the song...Its kind of different feeling to see MR singing in full masti mood...completely different from DSP mood...πŸ˜† U know what? i love both...akash & dutta...but sometimes i feel that i like dutta little bit more...the impact of DSP was something very special than Akash...😊

Me too...love them both. MR did a brilliant job with his performance in both shows. πŸ‘

I also agree with you that the impact of DSP is very speciel...just the way MR performed the character is just so amazing. πŸ‘πŸ‘

When Mishal started to work on LTL…in the beginning he did not seem all comfortable with the character.

DSP's character slowly change and you saw MR getting in to the skin of the character and just becoming Dutta.

But how did it happened?…was it MR who had some ideas and slowly showed the vulnerability side of Dutta and this way people just loved the character and the writer and director started to give his character more story. Or was it the director seeing something special in MR and knowing MR enough to know what to bring out?

Dutta came a long way...from where his character started...in the beginning Dutta was a little arrogant...a typical lead in a tv show...the only different thing was that he was a Don

Then Dutta become an angry, honest and vulnerable young man…then kind of scary…then a cool Don who is vulnerable, innocence, very caring and loving person.

Did I forget something?

Just love this character and MR performance.
😊

For Mishal's performance...big:

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘

Originally posted by MishalsFAN

me too just read it today yara when on browsing ...coincidently i enters in love story forum...n you what i read this interview plus mishals reply too, on IF to some IF member

What reply?

Do you have the link?

Originally posted by Ani_98

What reply?

Do you have the link?

check out this thread ani...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/771340Edited by MishalsFAN - 12 years ago
Sorry for the wrong

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[/B]
Edited by MishalsFAN - 12 years ago
Thanks Priyanka...Mishal's mom look pretty...😊

Seems like MR got some of his look from his mom. 😊 I did see his father in " Raaz pichhle janam ka" . By the way has someone got the link from that episode - I have tried to find it but could not.

Will try the help disk...they helped me last time.😊
Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago