Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread # 3 - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
hey everyone...Ani, Lekha, Nimmi, Raj, Indu 🤗 How u all doing???
Originally posted by Beees

BIA!!!!!
🤗

welcome welcome been missing you in action..

Hey Bia 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Good to see you. Doing well what else we'r analyzing the pic that Indu posted.😃
Jump in.
Originally posted by Lekz

Hey Bia 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Good to see you. Doing well what else we'r analyzing the pic that Indu posted.😃
Jump in.
yaa right jump in buddy..
fellow sherlock holmes are wondering what is that blue and yellow thing in his hand.
is it ipod..
and what is that huge rock ring in his finger..
is that an engagement ring..
watching in zoom and analzying in detail.😆..
crazy MUFFINS are on job here.
Nimme…you can see the real picture on her FB. I think Love U Mishal Raheja also got it. She did tell me that her friend was going to meet with him…but I have not heard anything after that.

About American and English Tv shows…they use to be good. In 1998 there where many good shows but know they are not word watching.

Buffy was more for teenagers… but Angel was for adult…a deep and cool show with many good fight scenes.

Mishal as a werewolf…would love to see that.

heheheh...yeah i thought of jumping in too...coz the picture is to die for...looks super cute in those aviators and the blue checkered shirt 😳 well relax abt the ring...its just one of the many accessories he likes to adorn. However i cant seem to figure out that yellow and white thing...might be an i pod as nimi says...but i think its some sort of a case...or even key chain...just my wild guess😉
Originally posted by Ani_98

Nimme'you can see the real picture on her FB. I think Love U Mishal Raheja also got it. She did tell me that her friend was going to meet with him'but I have not heard anything after that.

About American and English Tv shows'they use to be good. In 1998 there where many good shows but know they are not word watching.

Buffy was more for teenagers' but Angel was for adult'a deep and cool show with many good fight scenes.

Mishal as a werewolf'would love to see that.

so word from rashmi hu!! me have no idea about FB so will be happy watching this pic only😆.. waise bhi i wont be able to pay attention to anything but mishal no matter who else is on screen.

i would love to watch angel but u said ki lot many people die and not a happy ending. so will leave it.
but would love to watch Mishal as werewolf😃..

heheheh...yeah i thought of jumping in too...coz the picture is to die for...looks super cute in those aviators and the blue checkered shirt 😳 well relax abt the ring...its just one of the many accessories he likes to adorn. However i cant seem to figure out that yellow and white thing...might be an i pod as nimi says...but i think its some sort of a case...or even key chain...just my wild guess😉

My guess was an ipod. A case - possibility, May be a fancy car key chain 😃

yeah he does looks super duper cute😃Embarrassed.

😆 case or key chain..

ok guys her are the options.
a. ipod.
b. lighter
c. case
d. key chain.

and finally someone tell us the number of good doctor to get our hearts and brains checked. heart for watching this pic. brain for this detailed discussion.😆 . nuts we are nuts over Mishal. anything about that guy..

Originally posted by nimmi_rra

so word from rashmi hu!! me have no idea about FB so will be happy watching this pic only😆.. waise bhi i wont be able to pay attention to anything but mishal no matter who else is on screen.

i would love to watch angel but u said ki lot many people die and not a happy ending. so will leave it.
but would love to watch Mishal as werewolf😃..

Werewolf nako nako 😭