Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread # 3 - Page 27

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey ya everyone...wow so many pages after I last read and all on Mishal.
Looks like Indu's words are coming true.. Jahan dekho wahan Mishal hi Mishal ho.

Ani Nimmi Ivy Raj Yoyo...word to all u folks have said.
Mishal Raheja the Numero Uno.

I went out to watch Mausam and believe me just kept wondering how it would be with MR in the Air Force officer's role.

Shahid fans do not throw chappals at me, am a Shahid fan myself, yet the stupid mind did not stop wandering ...

Hope next week brings some good news.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Lekz

Looks like Indu's words are coming true.. Jahan dekho wahan Mishal hi Mishal ho.

I went out to watch Mausam and believe me just kept wondering how it would be with MR in the Air Force officer's role.

Shahid fans do not throw chappals at me, am a Shahid fan myself, yet the stupid mind did not stop wandering ...

๐Ÿค—lekha finally got to see u ..  ya me too waiting for monday ,,hoping ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ we all are living in the mishal world ...๐Ÿ˜†usko pull karke yahan tv land mein lana hoga ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
Lekz thumbnail
Ani Nimmi completely agree with you - the way Dutta looks at Naku, without saying anything a thousand words are spoken.
I was watching the second wedding and through out the wedding he just looked at her as if he knew what it felt to love and be loved complete.
There was so much he said with his eyes and his silence.

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Raj...Buffy was the name of a young girl who was chosen to be a vampire slayer...and then she fell in love with a vampire with a soul  name Angel. He was cursed to have a soul so he could feel the guilt. Angel will loose his soul as soon he feel the true moment of happiness...he does that with Buffy (big love story) and get evil.

Angel then become good again.

Anyway in his own show the character is much more deep...the evil are after him because of some prophecies...that in the battle of good and evil what side Angel are on...will play a big role. Angel is the vampire with a soul but in the past his name was Angelus...the bad vampire.

Angel had 5 season's before it got cancelled...here is trailer for season 2-3 and 4. It was a great tv show...do check out the trailer and let me know.
๐Ÿ˜Š

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4HaMS7mKt0&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkaHebWKUEQ&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a9vKroNzAE&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

I used to be a David Boreanaz fan (Angel - Buffy and now Bones) but after watching Mishal's performance...Mishal is the BEST and would have rocked in the roll.

Now I can not imagine Mishal as a vampire...but as a werewolf...Hot.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ani_98

Raj...Buffy was the name of a young girl who was chosen to be a vampire slayer...and then she fell in love with a vampire with a soul  name Angel. He was cursed to have a soul so he could feel the guilt. Angel will loose his soul as soon he feel the true moment of happiness...he does that with Buffy (big love story) and get evil.

Angel then become good again.

Anyway in his own show the character is much more deep...the evil are after him because of some prophecies...that in the battle of good and evil what side Angel are on...will play a big role. Angel is the vampire with a soul but in the past his name was Angelus...the bad vampire.

Angel had 5 season's before it got cancelled...here is trailer for season 2-3 and 4. It was a great tv show...do check out the trailer and let me know.
๐Ÿ˜Š

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4HaMS7mKt0&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkaHebWKUEQ&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a9vKroNzAE&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

I used to be a David Boreanaz fan (Angel - Buffy and now Bones) but after watching Mishal's performance...Mishal is the BEST and would have rocked in the roll.

Now I can not imagine Mishal as a vampire...but as a werewolf...Hot.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aww thsnk Ani ,, for the videos hmm seems interesting ,,, so they had 5 seasons ,, story ended at  a  happy note ?

may be whn i get time will try and cath up  with the epi online ?

mishal as werewolf  ,hmm i was infact abt to ask you the same ,, ya he would be wonderful ,i feel too ๐Ÿ˜›
Lekz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prncz

๐Ÿค—lekha finally got to see u ..  ya me too waiting for monday ,,hoping ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ we all are living in the mishal world ...๐Ÿ˜†usko pull karke yahan tv land mein lana hoga ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Raj ๐Ÿค—
Sahi kaha - Someone bring him back to screens...
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Not really Raj...many of his friends dies in the last few episode in season 5 and in the last episode it is end of the world...the evil is out...the battle begins. The show got an open ending.

What happen with the show was...the channel thought they knew what the viewers want. It is not only the channel WB that is to blame (they where not like colors) they where proud of the show. The creater of Buffy and Angel made some very bad choices because he could not let go of his first show Buffy.

Anyway the show was great and you are not bored for a second.

The vampire movies and tv shows now a days...are nothing in front of Angel.

Back to Mishal...we do need him back.

Raj...I forgot to tell you that in the prophecies it writtenโ€ฆthat Angel's reward after fighting a lot of battle is that he will become a human and that is very important to himโ€ฆfor him it means that he is forgiven.

You can watch Angel or any other show on Blinkx.

Here is the link:
http://tv.blinkx.com/show/angel/s53S2LdXkYuur2Ro8p_DRZaxw9ZXJoHKHOPBgOZcs7g#s1

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail

Not really Raj...many of his friends dies in the last few episode in season 5 and in the last episode it is end of the world...the evil is out...the battle begins. The show got an open ending.

What happen with the show was...the channel thought they knew what the viewers want. It is not only the channel WB that is to blame (they where not like colors) they where proud of the show. The creater of Buffy and Angel made some very bad choices because he could not let go of his first show Buffy.

Anyway the show was great and you are not bored for a second.

The vampire movies and tv shows now a days...are nothing in front of Angel.

Back to Mishal...we do need him back.

Raj...I forgot to tell you that in the prophecies it written'that Angel's reward after fighting a lot of battle is that he will become a human and that is very important to him'for him it means that he is forgiven.

You can watch Angel or any other show on Blinkx.

Here is the link:
http://tv.blinkx.com/show/angel/s53S2LdXkYuur2Ro8p_DRZaxw9ZXJoHKHOPBgOZcs7g#s1

aww thnx Ani ,,will try and see a couple ๐Ÿ˜† and hope not get hooked ๐Ÿ˜†

or start wishing Mishal would have been awesome here ๐Ÿ˜‰
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You are right on that Yuvika..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... The people and the channel behind LTL does not know what they had and what they could have done with the show.

Like (I do not know if you have seen Buffy or Angel) but even today after 12 years'everyone in Europe and America knows who Buffy is. Buffy kind of started the whole vampire thing and Buffy without SMG would never work. Angel stared on Buffy and then got his own show (because the channel new what they had) and the whole good vampire thing or vampire with a soul...that is Angel and Angel would not have got his own show if it was not for DB.

The same think with LTL'Dutta was a Icon and Dutta without MR would never work'this show could have change so much in the TV industry for the better and why destroy something that is working and is a hit with the viewer. ๐Ÿค”

About Mishal'I think he would have stayed on the show if they have kept challenging him'there was so many stories there could have been told from just Dutta's past'take anything from the past and you got your plot.

You are right about the episode we are reading in this forum...it could have change so much. Dutta and Naku's love story so unique and innocence'the whole scenes with Dutta and Naku as pregnant so beautiful written 'it would have rocked the screen with Mishal's performances.

What I love about Dutta and Naku's love story is that it is not about physical attraction'it is about friendship, care, respect and being there for each other.

How many of us do not wish for these simple things.

I hope some of the offers Mishal is getting is with his performance in mind and the character written just for him.

I know many would like to see MR in movies'but I would like him to rock the tv industry and change it and he can do it.

Beautifully expressed Ani. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dutta is a larger then life character but it was Mishal's sheer brilliance that made the Dutta what he is. Mishal and Dutta just happened to each other.

Tashal's love story is more mature and goes beyond the physical. They are soul mates.

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lekz

Hey Lekz,

I have almost stopped going to the theater to watch movies...too crowded and time consuming.  But I will definitely go and watch Mishal's movie the first day.

Whenever I watch (read skim through๐Ÿ˜‰) any movie on TV , I always wonder how  Mishal would have enacted the scene or the character.  Maybe he would have refused the film altogether๐Ÿ˜†. For some of these so called big time actors (no names mentioned here) its hamming in the name of acting.