cable tv? (Page 3)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by aachus

Originally posted by princessunara

seems u got ur wish...n well even i felt it'll be good to get all th ekalakaris out at once..but with the mahaepisode promo i feel different now:((
should i watch the mahaepisode..??? i doubt whether they want as to see the serial..they show the promos as  ..." this time also kalakari..no gohem!! "Clown  ...should i watch???

well i'll advice to watch..cz this time no matter what kalakari happens Aham is going to be at her side taking care of her..so it'll be worth it...his care n worry will be nice to watch..may be he will show that he feels pain when she is hurting...

wooo tit for tat, she was feeling his pain twice now, when he a fight with Umang and he hurt his hand on the paper weight and again when he hurt his back before janmashtami kidnapping...so it's his turn now.

He must be worried, also that bleeding head, he must have knocked his head when he heard her screaming in pain, in his rush to get there quickly...Wink, yah lets watch to observe Aham's reactions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aachusprincessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index