Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Freshly served... Latest TRPs... BALH at No. 4

deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay,... so not quite so fresh today... 😆😆

I can see news has already spread... but am just posting the TRPs anyway for the sake of continuity...

BALH is at No. 4 again and this time 3 out of 4 have crossed the 4.0 rating point... The power of the Raya marriage!!!! 😳😳

From here we should hopefully soon catch up with Balika Vadhu too in the next month or two (Fingers crossed!!)

Avg. Weekly       Mon       Tue     Wed      Thur     Sun
Week 23                                  1.4                  1.3         1.3        1.5        1.7        -          
Week 24                                  1.9                  1.8         1.8        1.9        2.2        -          
Week 25                                  2.5                  2.5         2.5        2.6        2.4        -                       
Week 26                                  2.4                  2.4         2.5        2.4        2.4        -  
Week 27                                  3.0                   3.0        2.6         3.1        3.2      -
Week 28                                  3.4                   3.1        3.0         3.8        3.7      -
Week 29                                  3.4                   3.0        3.4         3.2        3.8      -
Week 30                                  3.4                   3.0        3.5         3.8        3.5      -
Week 31                                  3.4                   3.4        3.6         3.2        3.3      -
Week 32                                  3.4                   3.4        3.6         3.4        3.1      -
Week 33                                  3.6                   3.2        3.9         3.7        3.8      1.9
Week 34                                  3.7                   3.4        3.7         3.9        3.8      -Week 35                                  3.9                   3.3        4.1         4.1        4.0      -
Week 36                                  3.5                   3.9        3.6         3.0        3.3      -
Week 37                                  3.6                   3.3        3.6         3.9        3.7      -
Week 38                                  3.9                   3.7        4.1         4.0        4.1      -

Regards

Deej 

PS: Did i mention that i loved the scene where he barged in without knocking... his expression was priceless... and the way he made a run for it like a harried rabbit... looked like his 'honour' was under threat!!! 🤣🤣🤣

PS 2: The serials currently ahead of BALH are KBC (5.4), Saathiya (5.2), Balika Vadhu (4.4)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u.😃i hope it doesn't take much time to creep furthur up😉

looked like his 'honour' was under threat!!!
Crying with laughter
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

thank u.😃i hope it doesn't take much time to creep furthur up😉

looked like his 'honour' was under threat!!!
Crying with laughter

I hope so tooo... 😊😊

His izzat??? DEFINITELY!!!! the way he ran!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

I hope so tooo... 😊😊

His izzat??? DEFINITELY!!!! the way he ran!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

did you see their dance in today's sbb segment Laughter
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Thanks Deej! I think TRPS might plummet if Ram and Viku's friendship breaks.. What a   horrendous  tragedy  it would be ! If Ram chooses to believe his lying bro and not his true friend ...he has blinkers in his eyes and is  refusing to face reality.
Anyway BALH is still at 4. That's still good news
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tanx for shareing Deej...it is so good...BALH is now on no.4...soon it will come on no.1...waiting for their honeymoon...😍🤣
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

did you see their dance in today's sbb segment Laughter

Nope... what was it like???😆😆
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Thanks Deej! I think TRPS might plummet if Ram and Viku's friendship breaks.. What a   horrendous  tragedy  it would be ! If Ram chooses to believe his lying bro and not his true friend ...he has blinkers in his eyes and is  refusing to face reality.

Anyway BALH is still at 4. That's still good news

I KNOWWW!!!! AM SOOO not looking forward to that... cliched it would be... my only hope is that Priya will drum some sense in Mr. Kapoor, who otherwise cant see anything above his family!!
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

tanx for shareing Deej...it is so good...BALH is now on no.4...soon it will come on no.1...waiting for their honeymoon...😍🤣

😆😆

H-O-N-E-Y-M-O-O-N???????????????

ARE YOU SERIOUS???

DID YOU NOT SEE THE WAY HE RAN OFF WHEN SHE HAD A ROBE ON???????? THEY DONT EVEN SHARE A BED... HE CANT BEAR HER TOUCHING HIS UG!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kuchh nahi hoga for the next 1 year!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

I KNOWWW!!!! AM SOOO not looking forward to that... cliched it would be... my only hope is that Priya will drum some sense in Mr. Kapoor, who otherwise cant see anything above his family!!

Let's hope  so ! Knowing Ram it's difficult to drum sense into his  head abt his  blind trust  in his family