KriyAnsh Vm : You are the one/Jalne de jahan

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello floks,My name is Piya.
Here I made something on Kriya & Rey a while back,couldn't upload due to some problem(I made it on the 1st epi)
Hope you like it..
Comments will be really appriciate :)

Direct Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yopvZDReV0E

its nice but very short...
make a big 1 nxt tym
^ Thanks sana & Kriyansh.Well I made it after watching the 1st epi so it had to be short but will try to make longer once soon :)
wow that was really awesome!!! plz plz make a long version!!! would really love to see it!!!😳
Thanks Piyu.. Actually I made it when I had only the 1st epi DL-ed with me but yeah will make the longer once :)

Heyyy there Piya ! ... 
Naam toh .. suna nahin hoga πŸ˜› 

Iss liye mai hi bata deti hoon πŸ˜† !  I'm Rafi πŸ˜³

Somehow English songs REALLY suit Kriyaansh ! 

I hate u πŸ˜› .. cuz I wanna seee MOOOREEE !!! πŸ˜³

Aaahh the good old days .. The first time Rey noticed Kriya ... BEST KriYansh moments ever !  Loved the line "You may be a lil bit Deeewani"  onn them .. goes perfectly for Kriya  ! πŸ˜³

Thanks and do PM me for ur next D3 related VM ! πŸ˜Š
^ Lol Rafi ,It did take me a while to get your name as Im mostly a silent reader but I have read your one post,I guess it was some FF related & You write amazingly + You make amazing vms on SwaRon.
Yeah not that I didn't notice lol,English songs suits them the best & thats why they are giving me hard time to choose a song for my next.

Dont hate me as I had only seen the 1st epi that dat so it was the out come :)

Will definitely try to make D3 stuff & yeah 'll Pm..
AWW dis was sooo cutee Piya.😍...really nice😳...but do make more nd longer onesπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
hey its short sweet and cute😊