Page   of 2

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

No..
plz keep that selfish gal away from kunaal untill he does not marry to siddhi...
not only selfish...she is carzy too...yaar did u notice the CVs changed her sadela wigLOL
LOLLOLLOL yep...it was such a creepy wigShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kunal-richa! (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

No..
plz keep that selfish gal away from kunaal untill he does not marry to siddhi...
not only selfish...she is carzy too...yaar did u notice the CVs changed her sadela wigLOL
LOLLOLLOL yep...it was such a creepy wigShocked
 ROFL

-Nightingale-

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

eicha character is ewww, i dont want her with kunal, she is a psycho case yaar

she wants kunal but is not happy with lifestyle kunal provides
srsly woman there is a term called compromise, yeh karna padta hain
and if u cant go away

shumi.

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
ya richa is irritating woh mrutydevata for anand n shani to kunal. richa's character artist is looking old in modern dress stop this old couple love story.Thumbs Down no offence to any one just my pov if anyone dislike it don't mind just ignore it Embarrassed

missmalika

IF-Dazzler

missmalika

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
yeaa u guys are right...even i dont like her character..i dont want her to be with kunal Cry she is just confused if she loves kunal or not...on one hand she thinks she loves him like crazy but on the other she cant do anything for him and cant live with him in his small house...islie i would say she doesnt love him truly Big smile islie in dono ki jodi hit nai hai Smile

shumi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.