Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Freshly Served... Latest TRPs... Dont ask!!! (Page 8)

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9staroneserials

I was quite of expecting this...Dead...i mean even during d dragging of amritsar circus...d trps were gud...LOL...if u havent notice...Dead...& then TRPs r only done taking into consideration sum people in whose house they have fitted d TRP checking system...DeadDeadDead...so, its quite possible that it cums opposite 2 our expectations...& then, if the top TRP-getter...r serials like Saaathiya.wat do u expect from d same audience who r tested for TRPs...Dead...i wud serioualy say that d TRP system is highly flawed...

Bang on... Loved this argument
Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserialsPreethi-Premi-lazybee-pickachu

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
i dont get it...plz explain to me whether 0.4 is more TRP or 0.6 is more TRP...plz explain someone...pm me if possible...
Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by jyoti06

Woww I m shocked and no funda will work from here on Confused

I mean 0.5 on friday ShockedShocked

Ok I feel mayb the loyal viewers watched it for two reasons ...one is out of sympathy because GC-DD not well news was out everywhere and second is there is show ending scare and so they want to give trps to their favourite show Confused

I dont see any other reason for this sudden rise in trps of Geet Confused

PKEK rise I can understand since last week was Abhiya milan ...rest all r same ...only Geet showed a dramatic and unexpected rise Confused

Or Public fell in love with Devini Jyo!

Haye kinna sonna jodi hai...Day Dreaming

**NAHINNN YEH SUNNE SE PEHLE MEIN MARR ...ERRR I MEAN MERA MOD STATUS UTAR KYUN NAHIN GAYA**OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchLOL

LOLLOL I love devini Jyo!EmbarrassedLOL
Just that i cant tolerate them onscreen... may be viewers are seing nano's dejiner dreshes for durga pooja n diwali shopping... she indeed gets nice dresses.. who knows!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

pppp12345 Senior Member
pppp12345
pppp12345

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Happy to see the TRP sure it is not for Devini.It is becuase of our beloved Maneet.In spite of their sickness they r managing to give some shots poor guys if we say their face they dont have life but they r giving expression to make us Happy.Really i am proud to be Maan n Geet I mean Gurmeet n Drashti Fan they both r really superb i lv the way they put themselves in the role higlhy proffesional n dedicated that is the reason they make an outstanding chemistry in television luv GUrti God bless both of them with happiness

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

i dont get it...plz explain to me whether 0.4 is more TRP or 0.6 is more TRP...plz explain someone...pm me if possible...

aditi = 0.6 is more ... y was last week 0.6 TRP???
9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Originally posted by 9staroneserials

I was quite of expecting this...Dead...i mean even during d dragging of amritsar circus...d trps were gud...LOL...if u havent notice...Dead...& then TRPs r only done taking into consideration sum people in whose house they have fitted d TRP checking system...DeadDeadDead...so, its quite possible that it cums opposite 2 our expectations...& then, if the top TRP-getter...r serials like Saaathiya.wat do u expect from d same audience who r tested for TRPs...Dead...i wud serioualy say that d TRP system is highly flawed...

Bang on... Loved this argument
Smile
well...thanks...i am a media student.just a few days b4 we were told d process of getting TRPs...so...i just thought it was a fully crap systemDeadLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-PremiSilentsoul-lazybee-pickachu

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Deej...Shocked.Confused.Ouch.Cry. LOL.Smile...I'm sure v all r feeling so many conflicting feelings at the same time...if devini can bring in such high trps then if they had properly promoted our Divine Magical Beautiful Breathtaking Special Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET, then trps wud have sky rocketed and created history...Also v loyal GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will do anything and everything for Our Beloved GHSP MAANEET Drashti Gurmeet so v will take devini also for a while until Our Beloved Gurmeet Drashti r fit and fine...Hats off to them that they r shooting despite their illness...Wishing Our Gurmeet Drashti a speedy recovery...Drashti Gurmeet deserve plenty of rest so v all will wait patiently and once they r absolutely fit and fine hopefully v will get back golden days back in Our GHSP MAANEET' magical beautiful maahi maahi moments...Hopefully once GC DD r back, the original essence of GHSP MAANEET is brought back...Let's hope for the best for Our GHSP MAANEET and us MAANEETIANS...Long live Our GHSP MAANEET OurLife Heart Soul...GHSP MAANEET r the bestest of the best!...GHSP MAANEET MAANEETIANS Rock...Proud to be a GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN...

Edited by sptrno - 21 September 2011 at 8:11am
-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Hey Bhagwaan !

Should we brace ourselves for Devini getting nominated for best Jodi awards too ?

Go to top