Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

whose their biggest fan...

Poll Question: what you think why Danchi are shown more?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.26%]
16 [84.21%]
1 [5.26%]
1 [5.26%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

This is my first poll on forum and may be the last one too as I don't find IF polls reliable. Well guys you can take this poll as a result of frustration as I am not getting to watch what I want to see. Help me and tell me on whose domination Cvs are showing us more of Danchi than Abhiya.

Creatives: From day one, more weight is given by Cvs to Panchi than any other character, I mean whether there is any requirement or not she is always given a space. Look at present track, how cleverly   cvs are screening the two uninteresting love birds together yet again. Its seems to me CV themselves are the biggest fan of this couple that's why na koi story hai, na koi chemistry aur na hi koi charm still they are there.

Writers: I guess writer finds it more appealing by  writing on Panchi and her breakup story than Abhiya or maybe they feels  Panchi's story can get them saas bahu viewers that's why every time yeh bekaar ka rona dhona is shown. This couple is given first right of way in all cases.  See writers are giving them best spot like coffe shop and car romance scene for them where as Abhiya ko kya milta hai only eye lock and dark romance in jungle?  College romance was way interesting to watch but they can't romance in college anymore as it's almost impossible in Jeh's presence….had hogyee yaar there is no development in Abhiya's case at all.  

Invisible fans: this group has become a mystery (yet to be solved) for us. Who are those fans? Who are forcing Cvs for Danchi scenes? If m not wrong forum mein se 10% ppl b nai chahatey phir kaun hai yeh invisible fans?  Whom cvs wants to make happy….kya 90% fans ki koi value nahi hai? Are we not important at all for cvs?

Show Viewers: It is said that Cvs shows what show viewers demands them to show. If it's like this than tell me did we ever demanded Danchi at the cost of Abhiya? NO na? then why we are being tormented from friday episode by overfilling the show with Danchi, can't these hospital scenes just end up by now? It's been a week since Abhiya confession and yet we haven't got to see any full on romantic scenes…..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayata123ozzyie.Reshama.Selinapiya..Bournville..MR.KooL

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
 i have a strong feeling that vabhiz is getting a lot screenplay cause she is vivian girlfriend some how i think that she thinks she has the right for getting lotss of screenplay. plz!! give tha leads more screenplay and birdie only 2 min or nothin(that is much better).

Edited by Reashma. - 21 September 2011 at 5:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehra23romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
@Reashma: if that really was the case than why Vivan (Abhay) is sometime sidelined too... mujjhey to lagta hai Danchi is writer's favourite couple dekho na they showed so many colors in this relation where as Abhiya are still on sqare one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehra23Sujal.Kashish

Sujal.Kashish IF-Sizzlerz
Sujal.Kashish
Sujal.Kashish

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Really cant answer this question. Why the hell panchi gets so much importance in the show.She gets more screen space than Abhay and Piya too.We have to wait so much to see abhiya scenes and panchi scenes are there like alwaz and i so need 2 tolerate the crap just 2 see glimpse of abhiya..Cry Panchi is not at all an important character the show can go on and infact woud be far better if panchi is not there then why is that she eats up all the screen space of not only other characters but also the screen space of the leads..Plz cvs we see ths show 4 ABHIYA whn will u undersatand that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Ye sab panchi ke karname hainLOL And ye creatives pe line marne ka nateeja hainROFL

SahiPakdeHain

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I think audience is just wanting panchi to settle down with some one, anyone...fed up of her and her stories.

.Reshama.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index