Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

your opinions...note pg 9 (Page 8)

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charisma23

charisma23 Newbie
charisma23
charisma23

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
rati will rock!
Ta-ta-bye-bye Senior Member
Ta-ta-bye-bye
Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
And there goes some ppl calling out on fan groups and labelling them insecure

Ughh! who cares about the number of fans an actor have in an online forum or the ranking!Sleepy

In the industry also among the aam junta who are not part of the e-world ,Arjun is equally popular as Rati or maybe more.fan following in IF is no parameter for judging an actor's popularity

Going by this logic some telly stars ought to have a bigger fan base than SRK or Sallu? :S

prime example is Sanaya Irani who was mocked at by  many for having less fans compared to the other 3 leads of mjht and now she is ruling the roost portraying main lead of the top most channel's flag ship show Clap..NO-one from the mjht cast have been able to bag such a coveted project till now

With Pardes Arjun had an error of judgement..it happens, he is still the star he is .With his nexr successful project m sure jun will be able to prove his detractors wrong! Big smile

Edited by Crushable - 27 September 2011 at 3:59am
-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charisma23Its-My-LifeSilent.Dreamer

charisma23 Newbie
charisma23
charisma23

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crushable

Ughh! who cares about the number of fans an actor have in an online forum or the ranking!Sleepy

In the industry also among the aam junta who are not part of the e-world ,Arjun is equally popular as Rati or maybe more.fan following in IF is no parameter for judging an actor's popularity

Going by this logic some telly stars ought to have a bigger fan base than SRK or Sallu? :S

prime example is Sanaya Irani who was mocked at by  many for having less fans compared to the other 3 leads of mjht and now she is ruling the roost portraying main lead of the top most channel's flag ship show Clap..NO-one from the mjht cast have been able to bag such a coveted project till now

With Pardes Arjun had an error of judgement..it happens, he is still the star he is .With his nexr successful project m sure jun will be able to prove his detractors wrong! Big smile

hey why are you against rati  if you dont like please dont comment here!!!!!!!

fiza-85

Ta-ta-bye-bye
Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Hmm people are more interested here in discussing  who is more popular n who is less

Again Salma n SRK comparison LOL..

Sanaya show.. it might be good for those who like saas bahu type.. good luck to her ...show is doing good because of the storyline n cast also not because of Sanaya ...LOLLOLLOL...do not why to bring her here ,  Confused

Yes arjun did mistake by doing Pardes but .. i m sure he will get good project n come back with BANG .. hopefully Mohit also.. Why to compare who is best n who is not ..Confused

oh yea why dont u check out who started it all before attacking my comments as always? Big smile

Originally posted by -Yukti-

Originally posted by aancchal

ROFL

Sorry for interruption bt really can't control my laughter on reading this debate.

don't be dear don't laugh on others may be next time you be on light .

and about the  other you don't  know about her and her contribution towards arti ( arjun and rati)
I don't care about others. May be they are insecure when it comes to Rati getting larger no. of fans than arjun.

That was such an innocent remark yeah right! LOL
Ta-ta-bye-bye
Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charisma23

hey why are you against rati  if you dont like please dont comment here!!!!!!!

I can comments on whichever post i wish! this is a forum not a fan club! Big smile

also i like arjun and his name was dragged her so yeah i commented

end of discussion from my side neways! have no interest to go back and forth with fans who get personal all the time

charisma23 Newbie
charisma23
charisma23

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Hmm people are more interested here in discussing  who is more popular n who is less

Again Salma n SRK comparison LOL..

Sanaya show.. it might be good for those who like saas bahu type.. good luck to her ...show is doing good because of the storyline n cast also not because of Sanaya ...LOLLOLLOL...do not why to bring her here ,  Confused

Yes arjun did mistake by doing Pardes but .. i m sure he will get good project n come back with BANG .. hopefully Mohit also.. Why to compare who is best n who is not ..Confused

oh yea why dont u check out who started it all before attacking my comments as always? Big smile

Originally posted by aancchal

ROFL

Sorry for interruption bt really can't control my laughter on reading this debate.

don't be dear don't laugh on others may be next time you be on light .

and about the  other you don't  know about her and her contribution towards arti ( arjun and rati)
I don't care about others. May be they are insecure when it comes to Rati getting larger no. of fans than arjun.

That was such an innocent remark yeah right! LOL

oh plzzz stop it now looks like you are a crazy sanaya fan yeah she got a big show now  so what are you trying to prove that she is great than anybody?? please stop saying negative things abt rati!!

yashishi

Go to top