pamella Groupbie
pamella
pamella

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya...

Originally posted by pamella

one thing which positive this time we are backing rati which we didn't for arjun. 

rati fans are truley loyal towards her while arjun fans are still stick to ARTI. 
PLEASE COME OUT FROM ARTI MANIA AND SUPPORT THEM AS ARJUN AND RATI SPECIALLY ARJUN  FANS .

WHEN PMMK COMES THEY DIRECTLY TELL WE ARE NOT GOING TO WATCH THE SHOW .

IT  IS GOD IS BAR ASA KUCH NAHI HAI .

actually some what agree but somewhat disagree with you,,,,,,,
actually ARTI fans are much more than arjun and rati fans... but in comparisn to arjun fans rati dii ke fans are more..and after all both are great actors but rati dii has the best acting ability in her that is why we believe her that what she will choose will be the best.

we are in love with ARTI and will love them forever...

and yes we will surely watch this show... we are rati fans...now it is the time to show the power of rati fans...Smile

thank you for responding to me after 6 months...

hey dear u didn't understand my point ,my comment is for arjun fan's who still are in ARTI dreamland  at the time of arjun shows we actually tell him we are not going to see your show. 

because at that time we are in arti mania . and for that many of arjun fan's didn't see a single episode of pmmk . and if anyone can say me wrong i can name many of if members, sorry arjun fans .  

but rati is lucky she got much loyal fans who  support her . 

and you are talking about arti fans are greater in number then why one is at no3 and other is at no 18 position .

please don't mind  may be my language is harsh but i comment which is correct.   and please it is not related to rati fans i am not offending rati fans .

i completely understand u dear and i am not minding youe language.. you are not at all harsh..and actually me ye kehna chahti thi ki arti ke fans zyada he arjun aur rati ke fans se .. they all love them as a jodi but when it comes to individual fans .. it is rati who wins... rati fans are actually soo sweet and it is only bcause of her talent...we all love her...

thanks shreya but you have to read bhawna comment also 

pamella Groupbie
pamella
pamella

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
to aancchal

hey dear you know you are 100% right i am jealous of ARTIANS they called themselves ARTIAN but when it comes to support they always forget to support  one . and you know whom i am talking .

i have seen many topics on this and i am shocked many who called them selves ARTIAN  supporting rati but at the time of arjun they are spaming on facebook on every wall we  see arjun show if they get arti but this time they say we are eagerly waiting for it . and this is not the end and many of them posted on arjun wall that they are not going to see his show . now you tell me why i couldn't ask any explanation from those so called ARTI FANS   who behave diffrent ways  and still  called themseves  ARTI FAN.

may be all of you now think i am a negative person but i am not . at the time of arjun show we all are together and all of spamming on imagine and reliance wall . but this time not a single comment on Facebook for arti .

that's the reason i am talking  about arti  fans.

( this is not for rati fans this is only for artians and arjun fans)

and i know you are one of those .
BHAWNA90 Newbie
BHAWNA90
BHAWNA90

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

I have see in zee tv facebook .few arti & arjun fans is always spaming with so more fake facebook ''we all want arti together''.i don't know,they are arti fans ya only arjun fans . when other side they never use rati fan club facebook.

shreya....... Senior Member
shreya.......
shreya.......

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAWNA90

Shreya u  want to see rati with only arjun.but here many rati fans is ready to see with any guys.they  have no any problem to new costar.me also rati fans , support her always

i dont meant that...ofcourse we love rati and arjun together but this doesnt mean that we want only them to work with each other...and i have no prob with her new costar but he should be good...like rati because taali ono hathon se bajti he...rati dii apna best dengi but if hero is not well than...we cannot help it any waySleepy
shreya.......
shreya.......

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aancchal

@ bhawna 

welcome to IF may be you are to late . but never mind and about shreya it idoesn't look like she want only arjun with rati .  we are artians  and always wants their happiness . whether it is arjun or rati .  but you can't ignore ARTI fans also.

@pamella

don't know what's your original name and i am not sure i get my answer from you.
are you gelous  from rati fans that's why you yelling out on arjun fan's

please is topic ko arjun or rati mein divide mat karo .we all are mjhtn afterall .

thanks AACHAL...for understanding and supporting me...thanks a tonne dear...Smile
shreya.......
shreya.......

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

one thing which positive this time we are backing rati which we didn't for arjun. 

rati fans are truley loyal towards her while arjun fans are still stick to ARTI. 
PLEASE COME OUT FROM ARTI MANIA AND SUPPORT THEM AS ARJUN AND RATI SPECIALLY ARJUN  FANS .

WHEN PMMK COMES THEY DIRECTLY TELL WE ARE NOT GOING TO WATCH THE SHOW .

IT  IS GOD IS BAR ASA KUCH NAHI HAI .

actually some what agree but somewhat disagree with you,,,,,,,
actually ARTI fans are much more than arjun and rati fans... but in comparisn to arjun fans rati dii ke fans are more..and after all both are great actors but rati dii has the best acting ability in her that is why we believe her that what she will choose will be the best.

we are in love with ARTI and will love them forever...

and yes we will surely watch this show... we are rati fans...now it is the time to show the power of rati fans...Smile

thank you for responding to me after 6 months...

hey dear u didn't understand my point ,my comment is for arjun fan's who still are in ARTI dreamland  at the time of arjun shows we actually tell him we are not going to see your show. 

because at that time we are in arti mania . and for that many of arjun fan's didn't see a single episode of pmmk . and if anyone can say me wrong i can name many of if members, sorry arjun fans .  

but rati is lucky she got much loyal fans who  support her . 

and you are talking about arti fans are greater in number then why one is at no3 and other is at no 18 position .

please don't mind  may be my language is harsh but i comment which is correct.   and please it is not related to rati fans i am not offending rati fans .

i completely understand u dear and i am not minding youe language.. you are not at all harsh..and actually me ye kehna chahti thi ki arti ke fans zyada he arjun aur rati ke fans se .. they all love them as a jodi but when it comes to individual fans .. it is rati who wins... rati fans are actually soo sweet and it is only bcause of her talent...we all love her...

thanks shreya but you have to read bhawna comment also 

yes i have read them but i didnt mean that i want only arti together...its just a misunderstanding
yoshi-k Newbie
yoshi-k
yoshi-k

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

to aancchal

hey dear you know you are 100% right i am jealous of ARTIANS they called themselves ARTIAN but when it comes to support they always forget to support  one . and you know whom i am talking .

i have seen many topics on this and i am shocked many who called them selves ARTIAN  supporting rati but at the time of arjun they are spaming on facebook on every wall we  see arjun show if they get arti but this time they say we are eagerly waiting for it . and this is not the end and many of them posted on arjun wall that they are not going to see his show . now you tell me why i couldn't ask any explanation from those so called ARTI FANS   who behave diffrent ways  and still  called themseves  ARTI FAN.

may be all of you now think i am a negative person but i am not . at the time of arjun show we all are together and all of spamming on imagine and reliance wall . but this time not a single comment on Facebook for arti .

maden u r as portending as u dont no any thing about arjun ,arti n etc... Ouch 
shreya.......
shreya.......

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoshi-k

to aancchal

maden u r as portending as u dont no any thing about arjun ,arti n etc... Ouch 

i donot understand what u say...please clear it

Go to top