your opinions...note pg 9 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
to aancchal

hey dear you know you are 100% right i am jealous of ARTIANS they called themselves ARTIAN but when it comes to support they always forget to support  one . and you know whom i am talking .

i have seen many topics on this and i am shocked many who called them selves ARTIAN  supporting rati but at the time of arjun they are spaming on facebook on every wall we  see arjun show if they get arti but this time they say we are eagerly waiting for it . and this is not the end and many of them posted on arjun wall that they are not going to see his show . now you tell me why i couldn't ask any explanation from those so called ARTI FANS   who behave diffrent ways  and still  called themseves  ARTI FAN.

may be all of you now think i am a negative person but i am not . at the time of arjun show we all are together and all of spamming on imagine and reliance wall . but this time not a single comment on Facebook for arti .

that's the reason i am talking  about arti  fans.

( this is not for rati fans this is only for artians and arjun fans)

and i know you are one of those .

I have see in zee tv facebook .few arti & arjun fans is always spaming with so more fake facebook ''we all want arti together''.i don't know,they are arti fans ya only arjun fans . when other side they never use rati fan club facebook.

Originally posted by BHAWNA90

Shreya u  want to see rati with only arjun.but here many rati fans is ready to see with any guys.they  have no any problem to new costar.me also rati fans , support her always

i dont meant that...ofcourse we love rati and arjun together but this doesnt mean that we want only them to work with each other...and i have no prob with her new costar but he should be good...like rati because taali ono hathon se bajti he...rati dii apna best dengi but if hero is not well than...we cannot help it any way🥱
Originally posted by aancchal

@ bhawna 

welcome to IF may be you are to late . but never mind and about shreya it idoesn't look like she want only arjun with rati .  we are artians  and always wants their happiness . whether it is arjun or rati .  but you can't ignore ARTI fans also.

@pamella

don't know what's your original name and i am not sure i get my answer from you.
are you gelous  from rati fans that's why you yelling out on arjun fan's

please is topic ko arjun or rati mein divide mat karo .we all are mjhtn afterall .

thanks AACHAL...for understanding and supporting me...thanks a tonne dear...😊
Originally posted by pamella

thanks shreya but you have to read bhawna comment also 

yes i have read them but i didnt mean that i want only arti together...its just a misunderstanding
Originally posted by pamella

to aancchal

hey dear you know you are 100% right i am jealous of ARTIANS they called themselves ARTIAN but when it comes to support they always forget to support  one . and you know whom i am talking .

i have seen many topics on this and i am shocked many who called them selves ARTIAN  supporting rati but at the time of arjun they are spaming on facebook on every wall we  see arjun show if they get arti but this time they say we are eagerly waiting for it . and this is not the end and many of them posted on arjun wall that they are not going to see his show . now you tell me why i couldn't ask any explanation from those so called ARTI FANS   who behave diffrent ways  and still  called themseves  ARTI FAN.

may be all of you now think i am a negative person but i am not . at the time of arjun show we all are together and all of spamming on imagine and reliance wall . but this time not a single comment on Facebook for arti .

that's the reason i am talking  about arti  fans.

( this is not for rati fans this is only for artians and arjun fans)

and i know you are one of those .
maden u r as portending as u dont no any thing about arjun ,arti n etc...  
Originally posted by yoshi-k

maden u r as portending as u dont no any thing about arjun ,arti n etc...  

i donot understand what u say...please clear it
@ pamella

hey pamella i understand your point of view you only want to say if we are supporting rati then why we not supported arjun on his show.

look dear  WHAT YOU THINK about IF is it is used by whole india -no.only one % people  use it.

then a show cant be flope or hit by if members.

and for your last comment I AM FROM ONE OF THOSE . then you are absolutely right i am one of those who spammed on various facebook for arti at the time of pmmk.

but i am not from those who tells arjun we are not going to see your show.
i always wished that his show do well .

and i am true artian then arjunian &ratian .

me and my college friends which are also arti fans decided once we are only see their shows when they come together.

that's why i didn't see arjun's show .

and for rati show concern it going to happens shame .

but my best wishes to rati her show will do a great job .

and next time keep in mind i am not from one of those.

@yoshi k

don't be this is you first post and in you'r first post you can't understand any think.

@ aancchal 

hey aancchal what i like about rati fans is their love towards her . they can see her with any one in the world. 

but why this can't be happen with arjun fan . he paid a very big prize being a part of arti .   he is the one who always suffer from so called arti mania . but my friend tali ek haath se nahi bajti . 

and biggest example of arjun loss is in january their are many people  who comment on arjun and rati profile and their points are always same ( rati comment is always greater by 20)

but today where rati comments increases to heights arjun fans are now forgeting him . thats why his comments point decreases to 16 see from 70 to 16.

i said you are one of those . i know their is another member named ritu who tells at time of pmmk  when romance start in pmmk then she will not she the show .

but what happen this time seems she has no problem with rati romancing with other .

i have just one problem why this type of Behavioral you are supporting one and expecting other one to fulfill your wish .

and now i doesn't want rati show must be a hit it should flop like as what happen to arjun show.  
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry for interruption bt really can't control my laughter on reading this debate.