Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pamella

@aancchal

hey dear it is my original ID . i have made this years back but i often come on if that's why i am still a newbe that's why you think this ID is fake .

thanks for understanding my points.

sorry dear but most of newbie comes only to make such topic .that's why i told you like that .
pamella thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@it's OK dear 
and ya maybe i take 6 month's to post my next comment.but i always visit mjht form and whenever  i think i should comment something then only i comment .
shreya....... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelangelrati

i waited for rati angel's comeback so i am excited not disappoianted by the title or the show, i know she will choose the best i have total faith in her!

yes dear...you are right...we love our rati and completely believe her...but somewhere we dont want anything bad for her...๐Ÿ˜Š
shreya....... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SupriyaluvsMN-

how can u judge it widout seeing d show!
waise bhi i trust rati di .. she has already rejectd many shows .. since she didnt wantd 2 play typical roles...  kuch toh diff hoga.. isliye she has agreed 2 do it!
Let d Show cum on air... give it a chance atleast before jumping into conclusions!

i am not judging d show...i am just  afraid...so thought of sharing it to you all...thanks for the response๐Ÿ˜Š
shreya....... thumbnail

one thing which positive this time we are backing rati which we didn't for arjun. 

rati fans are truley loyal towards her while arjun fans are still stick to ARTI. 
PLEASE COME OUT FROM ARTI MANIA AND SUPPORT THEM AS ARJUN AND RATI SPECIALLY ARJUN  FANS .

WHEN PMMK COMES THEY DIRECTLY TELL WE ARE NOT GOING TO WATCH THE SHOW .

IT  IS GOD IS BAR ASA KUCH NAHI HAI .

actually some what agree but somewhat disagree with you,,,,,,,
actually ARTI fans are much more than arjun and rati fans... but in comparisn to arjun fans rati dii ke fans are more..and after all both are great actors but rati dii has the best acting ability in her that is why we believe her that what she will choose will be the best.

we are in love with ARTI and will love them forever...

and yes we will surely watch this show... we are rati fans...now it is the time to show the power of rati fans...๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you for responding to me after 6 months...
pamella thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya...

actually some what agree but somewhat disagree with you,,,,,,,
actually ARTI fans are much more than arjun and rati fans... but in comparisn to arjun fans rati dii ke fans are more..and after all both are great actors but rati dii has the best acting ability in her that is why we believe her that what she will choose will be the best.

we are in love with ARTI and will love them forever...

and yes we will surely watch this show... we are rati fans...now it is the time to show the power of rati fans...๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you for responding to me after 6 months...

hey dear u didn't understand my point ,my comment is for arjun fan's who still are in ARTI dreamland  at the time of arjun shows we actually tell him we are not going to see your show. 

because at that time we are in arti mania . and for that many of arjun fan's didn't see a single episode of pmmk . and if anyone can say me wrong i can name many of if members, sorry arjun fans .  

but rati is lucky she got much loyal fans who  support her . 

and you are talking about arti fans are greater in number then why one is at no3 and other is at no 18 position .

please don't mind  may be my language is harsh but i comment which is correct.   and please it is not related to rati fans i am not offending rati fans .
shreya....... thumbnail

hey dear u didn't understand my point ,my comment is for arjun fan's who still are in ARTI dreamland  at the time of arjun shows we actually tell him we are not going to see your show. 

because at that time we are in arti mania . and for that many of arjun fan's didn't see a single episode of pmmk . and if anyone can say me wrong i can name many of if members, sorry arjun fans .  

but rati is lucky she got much loyal fans who  support her . 

and you are talking about arti fans are greater in number then why one is at no3 and other is at no 18 position .

please don't mind  may be my language is harsh but i comment which is correct.   and please it is not related to rati fans i am not offending rati fans .

i completely understand u dear and i am not minding youe language.. you are not at all harsh..and actually me ye kehna chahti thi ki arti ke fans zyada he arjun aur rati ke fans se .. they all love them as a jodi but when it comes to individual fans .. it is rati who wins... rati fans are actually soo sweet and it is only bcause of her talent...we all love her...
BHAWNA90 thumbnail

Shreya u  want to see rati with only arjun.but here many rati fans is ready to see with any guys.they  have no any problem to new costar.me also rati fans , support her always

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ bhawna 

welcome to IF may be you are to late . but never mind and about shreya it idoesn't look like she want only arjun with rati .  we are artians  and always wants their happiness . whether it is arjun or rati .  but you can't ignore ARTI fans also.

@pamella

don't know what's your original name and i am not sure i get my answer from you.
are you gelous  from rati fans that's why you yelling out on arjun fan's

please is topic ko arjun or rati mein divide mat karo .we all are mjhtn afterall .

pamella thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya...

i completely understand u dear and i am not minding youe language.. you are not at all harsh..and actually me ye kehna chahti thi ki arti ke fans zyada he arjun aur rati ke fans se .. they all love them as a jodi but when it comes to individual fans .. it is rati who wins... rati fans are actually soo sweet and it is only bcause of her talent...we all love her...

thanks shreya but you have to read bhawna comment also