Miley Jab Hum Tum

your opinions...note pg 9 - Page 3

shreya....... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ishmit

rati k naye show ka concept & uska role kaafi damdaar hai.zee tv good channel hai,trp ki race mei rehta hai.star plus k baad zee tv ka hi naam aata hai.show ka promo abhi tv me nahi aaya hai ,toh title change ho sakta hai.logo ko aaj kitne bhi young based show pasand ho or chaskameter mei top ranks mei ho.but jab bhi weekend trp aati hai to un top shows ka naam nahi hota hai.balika vadhu,yrkkh ,pavitra rishta  ka hi top 5 naam rehta hai or in shows ko hi awards milte hai.baaki yeh hum rati fans pe depend karta hai ki hum uske show ko kaha le jaate hai.vote to hum hi dete hai or wohi trp monthly sabke saamne aati hai.i am rati fan so always support her.

i agree...realy hope for the best...😊 we will bring this show on top and rati dii will get many awards out of it⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya....... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Yukti-

First of all, I don't find anything critical about the show except the male lead for which I might be wrong. Her character seem to be strong more or less like Pratigya or something like that. It will be interesting and lovable as RP herself mentioned. Plus ZeeTv is not like Imagine which lags behind in TRP charts.I am sure its definitely gonna be better than PMKKA. The title ,however is strange but not that lame. Many shows have such kind of titles but they are still hit. Moreover Rati is such a versatile and talented actress that she can make any kind of roles,dialogues so amazing that you can't resist falling i love with her. The timings will be at nearly 7.00 to 8.00 pm as Chhoti Bahu and Chhoti si zindagi are ending soon. I trust RP.She will never dissappoint us. At some point of time,I was also worried about this show but not now. After RP's blog update I am pretty much confident that she is gonna rock once again

hope it works yaar...thank you all for all your opinions...thanks a ton😆
silentkiller999 thumbnail
rati is the best she will rock!Edited by silentkiller999 - 12 years ago
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
how can u judge it widout seeing d show!
waise bhi i trust rati di .. she has already rejectd many shows .. since she didnt wantd 2 play typical roles...  kuch toh diff hoga.. isliye she has agreed 2 do it!
Let d Show cum on air... give it a chance atleast before jumping into conclusions!
horror thumbnail
@  SupriyaluvsMN-

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR OPINION.
shreya....... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

I have some worries... but then again its Rati..

-Ther name... it isn't the best, don't know if it will appeal to people.
- The concept... It looks like a repeated concept... we seen this before... but we can't really say much yet, there might be more than we know yet.
-The actor opposite her... I've never heard about him before...
 But guys before actually watching the show, you can't point out flaws, or coming problems.. give it a chance... I know Rati will make it rock... waiting eagerly.

ye saari baatein soch ke hi ...i had made this topic... hope it do well...because i am very much afraid
velvel thumbnail
dont care abt the title or anything i just want my rati back in the show because we fans waited for this moment only!Edited by velvel - 12 years ago
pamella thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
one thing which positive this time we are backing rati which we didn't for arjun. 

rati fans are truley loyal towards her while arjun fans are still stick to ARTI. 
PLEASE COME OUT FROM ARTI MANIA AND SUPPORT THEM AS ARJUN AND RATI SPECIALLY ARJUN  FANS .

WHEN PMMK COMES THEY DIRECTLY TELL WE ARE NOT GOING TO WATCH THE SHOW .

IT  IS GOD IS BAR ASA KUCH NAHI HAI .
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: pamella

one thing which positive this time we are backing rati which we didn't for arjun. 

rati fans are truley loyal towards her while arjun fans are still stick to ARTI. 
PLEASE COME OUT FROM ARTI MANIA AND SUPPORT THEM AS ARJUN AND RATI SPECIALLY ARJUN  FANS .

WHEN PMMK COMES THEY DIRECTLY TELL WE ARE NOT GOING TO WATCH THE SHOW .

IT  IS GOD IS BAR ASA KUCH NAHI HAI .

WELCOME BACK AFETR 6 MONTHS THIS IS YOUR FIRST POST .YOU ALWAYS COME WHEN SITUATION LIKE THIS BUT WHY DON'T YOU COME WITH YOUR ORIGNAL ID.

BUT I AM AGREE WITH YOUR POINT MANY OF US STILL STICK TO ARTI(MAYUR) . HUM LOG ISSE AAGE BAD HI NAHI PA RAHE . AND MAY BE YOUR SECOND POINT IS ALSO CORRECT WE DIDN'T SUPPORT ARJUN LIKE WE SUPPORTING RATI . BUT IS BAR CONDITION KUCH AUR HAI.
WE HAVE LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES.
pamella thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aancchal

WELCOME BACK AFETR 6 MONTHS THIS IS YOUR FIRST POST .YOU ALWAYS COME WHEN SITUATION LIKE THIS BUT WHY DON'T YOU COME WITH YOUR ORIGNAL ID.

BUT I AM AGREE WITH YOUR POINT MANY OF US STILL STICK TO ARTI(MAYUR) . HUM LOG ISSE AAGE BAD HI NAHI PA RAHE . AND MAY BE YOUR SECOND POINT IS ALSO CORRECT WE DIDN'T SUPPORT ARJUN LIKE WE SUPPORTING RATI . BUT IS BAR CONDITION KUCH AUR HAI.
WE HAVE LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES.

@aancchal

hey dear it is my original ID . i have made this years back but i often come on if that's why i am still a newbe that's why you think this ID is fake .

thanks for understanding my points.