India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Nick names

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
When I was in school, I had the habit of putting nicknames for all my friends. I still have this habit. So how could I spare u guys. These are nicknames for my forum-mates, for those I have interacted with and on the basis of their writings. Take no offense but do comment if you feel offended and I'll withdraw the post.

Aanchal15 aka Aanchal -                                              The patient dictionary
ashakd aka Asha -                                                         Baba divyadrishti
ashwinomathew aka Betsy -                                         The romantic novel
barbie2011 aka Urmi -                                                   The ever-excited doll
laddoo598 aka Tanu -                                                 Our oxygen cylinder
mridula.shome aka Mridula -                                     The confused questionnaire
navyaalex8 aka Nisha -                                              Nitrous Oxide(laughing gas)
Nidhi82 aka Nidhi -                                                        The samajhdar wonder-car
nishkala -                                                                      The cool critic
pixiegirl aka Geeta -                                                      Appreciation corner
Preet078 aka Harpreet -                                               Ever-active kudi
Reshmi_Anya aka Reshmi -                                         The matured observer
sajni786 aka Shilpa -                                                      The emotional diary
Newly_Born aka Arvind -                                             Formality box

Additions from others:

sdpd aka Shaina -                                                      the smart designer
anantanant aka Usha -                                               silent observer
anyafan aka Dee -                                                   Andolan kaari
nuttycleo aka Pooja -                                                  The chirpy one, wise cracker
chucklebuddy aka Sandy -                                        one liner, coolbuddy
bs8889 aka Sonia -                                                   the cool moral booster
manojshonafan aka Manoj -                                         the shero shayari king
Harika aka Hakki -                                                  Miss. organised
f.s.m aka Fawwaz -                                                    Shaheer deewaana,Mr.KSA
Newly_Born aka Arvind -                                             Twitter updater
Darren -                                                                     udi baba fan
ladoo598 aka Tanu -                                                 Adda-organiser
mridula.shome aka Mridula -                                     Poll-conductress/Innovative post-maker
barbie2011 aka Urmi -                                             The Poetess
Resham -                                                              Coolest Mod, forum's vacuum cleaner
Starangel aka Judi -                                                 Rockstar.
ar.arsh -                                                                   sweetie cutie sis
Love_Anant  -                                                           Anantlicious girl...
sajan_kash aka Preeti-                                             Honeybunch
navyaalex8aka Nisha                                                 username lover
Savithacrao -                                                           simply sweet
Liana -                                                                    avi and siggy wonder
Yamini_anya -                                                          Miss Chennai
Esha_friends20 -                                                     the insider
-Nipun97- :                                                             Video zone
Chanchal30 aka shilpi                                               The zoomiest updater
Asha -                                                                     The mother hen
kriya17 aka siona -                                                 navya forum deewaane 

Now its ur turn, edit the post with ur personal nicknames.
Tamatars, eggs, ladies footwear(in pairs and in usable condition) welcome.

Usha adds up:

1. Nisha (navyaalex8) - Picture perfect :-)
2. Urmi (barbie2011) - "post"er girl - I think she became a goldie in about 1 month I think, that's why :)
3. Asha - MTR (mellow, tweeting romantic)
4. Mridula - "poll"itically correct
5. Tanu (laddoo598) - "adda" girl
6. Dee (anyafan) - forum's conscience (always active and asking the right questions)
7. Reshmi - sbs (because she watches navya with her saas)
8. Aanchal - www (because she has her way with words:-)
9. Shilpa (sajni786) - true blue anya fan
10. Shaina (spdp) - wifi (will PM you the full form if you want)
11. Nishkala - forum's tadka (threads feel incomplete without her punchy posts)
12. Pooja (nuttycleo) - madhatter :-)
13. Arvind (Newly_Born) - bachchoo (Tongue)
14. Pixiegirl (Geeta) - Crispie (for her crispy posts which hit the nail on the head).
15. samratrocks (Hina) - Diehard optimist Smile
16. Supria - Eid ka chand Embarrassed
17. Nidhi - forum ka guard (always ready to flag up issues - both positive and negative - with each episode).
18. Isha (iluvnavya): shaam-savera (as she watches Navya am and pm Smile)
19. Savitha: Forum ka hawk eye (as she as an astute observer and never misses even the smallest thing in an epi)
20. Preet: Defence lawyer (argues for Anya :-)
21. Harini: Bekaboo (especially since her TV has gone caput!)

Pooja's additions:

CertifiedBummer aka Nirmohi -                        Laugh riot or watchful eye
Supria -                                                         the feel factor
ilunavya aka Isha -                                         The balanced one
Sk_Naina aka Naina -                                    Testimonial queen
TheRoopsy aka Roopali -                             The Quiet writer
dmgfanrox aka Smita -                                   AnYa-bolly sequencer

Edited by mridula.shome - 22 September 2011 at 10:47pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

lachuuA-M-SsupriaSavithacraoiriyabs8889Anya_anA_Crazy_Leo-PurpleHeart-navyaalex8TheRoopsyThaniyah_Kashakdmadhu_sridharspdpanantanantIdealisticXx_fehmida_xXAanchal15-Reshmi-zara990.....Lata.....nishkalanuttycleoesha_friends20Arvind_k_shamyaClumsyIntrovertPreet078Noaddictbarbie2011unknown2341chucklebuddyTheMummy_LeAbbaSomerholicGirlchandni4433.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.samratrocksladdoo598-Liana-pixiegirlf.s.m

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Thank you ,thank you Mridula...loved it...ClapI love my nick nameEmbarrassed
And all the others are so apt..very well thought out..Big smile

Edited by Nidhi82 - 21 September 2011 at 5:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraobs8889Aanchal15Preet078nuttycleo-Reshmi-laddoo598

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
woow ...Nice post ...Clap so Kudi ever active ..nice I loved meh nick name ...

and others nick name are tooo good n apt ...

Edited by Preet078 - 21 September 2011 at 5:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SavithacraoAanchal15-Reshmi-pixiegirlladdoo598

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Wow...Mabrook...!!!
me a matured observer...thanks Mridula...i hope my mom and hubby will see this...for them i am the most immatute person on earth...thanks...thanks...thanks...
will analyse the other nick names and comment on it later...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraobs8889imnowherespdpAanchal15Preet078Noaddictpixiegirlladdoo598

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
The Cool Critic...wowLOL
Indeed Mridula it is very difficult to satisfy me...I am always criticizing,isn't it?LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraobs8889spdpimnowherePreet078NoaddictAanchal15nuttycleo-Reshmi-laddoo598

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Wow, nice one Mridula, I liked it and no u have not offended me. I loved it.

Additions:

sdpd: aka Shaina           the smart designer
anantanant aka Usha:   silent observor

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraobs8889spdpanantanantAanchal15Preet078nishkalanuttycleo-Reshmi-laddoo598pixiegirl

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Anyafan aka Dee      Andolan kaariWink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraobs8889spdpAanchal15nishkalanuttycleo-Reshmi-pixiegirlladdoo598

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
there is nothing or me CryCry   ( just kiddingLOLLOL )

nice nick names mirdulaBig smile

Edited by f.s.m - 21 September 2011 at 6:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SavithacraoAanchal15nuttycleo-Reshmi-laddoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index