Sia to enter ELITE in Hum se..-Article

Posted: 12 years ago
Sia Dhillon to enter Elite in Humse Hai Life!

(3mins ago)
Sia Dhillon has finally got to live her dreams as she has been admitted to Elite School. Because of her passion towards boxing she won the scholarship test conducted by the school and made her way into the big world where her dreams will come true.

As per the ongoing track, her preparations for going to the school are all over and today we will get to see her making an entry into Elite. This is certainly gonna be a changing phase in her life as adjusting with all those rich brats is going to be a tough task for her.

Meanwhile, the students have already developed a curiosity about her as the coach has proclaimed her as the next boxing star of Elite. This has even aroused a sense of insecurity in the heart of Raghav, who is the current star of the school. Though he is not ready to accept his fear before all but somewhere down the line he too is concerned about facing a girl fighter in the boxing ring.

In tonight's episode he will finally come to know that Sia is the girl who is going to his competitor. As per the updates, the first day of Elite would be a nightmare for Sia as she will find the students around making fun of her dressing and to worse the matters her luggage would also be opened up before all in the canteen!

Will Sia be able to bear this insult?
Source: TSK

😲😲 im happy she is finally entering 😊  but  her luggage open in canteen and all too much πŸ˜‘  i hope mera arjun will stop this 
i hope so mine arjun helpzz sia 😎 i am sure he will after all  he is the most sweetheart in the Elite school 😎
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

i hope so mine arjun helpzz sia 😎 i am sure he will after all  he is the most sweetheart in the Elite school 😎

tera arjun πŸ˜² yeh kab sey 
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

tera arjun πŸ˜² yeh kab sey 
jab se isne kaha hai ki woh kaise yami naam ke ladki se tang a gaya hai tab se ☺️  πŸ€£ 🀣 aur jabse isne khole abb mujhe propose kiay hai 😎
😲

jab se isne kaha hai ki woh kaise yami naam ke ladki se tang a gaya hai tab se ☺️  πŸ€£ 🀣 aur jabse isne khole abb mujhe propose kiay hai 😎

😲😲
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

😲

😲😲
😎

😎

oi , arjun mera hai πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ˜›
Originally posted by austenrox