Jia Manek's fan frenzy
Akash Wadhwa, TNN | Sep 21, 2011, 03.52PM IST

Article

Comments

Read more:
Saath Nibhana Saathiya|Jia Manek
Tweet

Jia Manek

Gopi aka Jia Manek of STAR Plus show Saath Nibhana Saathiya was recently taken aback by surprise when, her four cute little fans gave her the most priceless gift that she will cherish all her life.

Recently during Jia's visit to Ahemdabad four young children approached the actor with a "Gold Ring" that they had got for the actress as a gift with 'Om' on it. These four kids stated that they had saved their pocket money for a while to be able to purchase the ring. Their parents further confessed that the kids are die hard fan of Jia and watch her show everyday.

Jiaa was extremely touched with this gesture and said, "Yes I was gifted a beautiful gold ring by four children, they all came to me and called me Gopi didi I felt like I was an actual member of their household. Its always a pleasure to meet such people, they make me feel that my work is much appreciated and by playing a character like Gopi and trying to study in the show im sure they will get encouraged in the right direction as well."

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliapallavisarkarsam990aachuskaka.lggohem123Nilu.DasuniANJ4ll-Shilpa-llprincessunara-Nafisa-..Roopal..MereMahiyaa.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
This is really sweet, and I bet she will treasure that gift, imagine little kids saving up to gift her this because her character is godly...wow, it's actually brought a tear in my eye.

I really hope the CV's don't chuck this education track once Gopi and Aham become a couple for real, because look at the kids watching the show, if they see her stopping studying and just being housewife with limited education it's not good.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliasam990ANJ4princessunara

Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot 4 shairing the news

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990

sam990 Goldie
sam990
sam990

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
thank u for sharing
MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
WOW   how sweet of the kids
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
awww that is very sweet!!
n i agree with Nafisa..hope they continue educating her to make her capable of facing anything..it'll be a great example for all the young kids out their who are adoring her..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
wow...kids are so sweet...just like gia di...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index