Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!

Did you know there is an AWESOME Joseph/Paul interview in this month's TV Guide (the one with Ted Danson on the cover)... Do any of you guys get it by any chance? I've looked EVERYWHERE but it's not available in the UK...
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Nayab-

Hey guys!

Did you know there is an AWESOME Joseph/Paul interview in this month's TV Guide (the one with Ted Danson on the cover)... Do any of you guys get it by any chance? I've looked EVERYWHERE but it's not available in the UK...

n obviously its not even availaible here in india ufff.. kitni galta baat hai yaar:(
-Nayab- thumbnail
Dolly... Look what I got:

Paul & Joe in TV Guide October 13th 2011Thanks to Denise for the scan!Click “High Res” to make it bigger (and easier to read)…

Paul & Joe in TV Guide October 13th 2011

Click the pic to make it bigger (and easier to read)…

Enjoy! :D
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Nayab thanx alot for sharing

@Reashma: this interview is speciall for us as we like Klause and Stefan😎
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Nayab-

Dolly... Look what I got:

Paul & Joe in TV Guide October 13th 2011Thanks to Denise for the scan!Click “High Res” to make it bigger (and easier to read)…

Paul & Joe in TV Guide October 13th 2011

Click the pic to make it bigger (and easier to read)'

Enjoy! :D

OMG nayab I love u lots for putting this up...πŸ˜†
I have been looking for this one kab se and kahan kahan...thanks so much hun...
They look effing HAWT!! 😍
-Nayab- thumbnail
@Sunshine... No problem πŸ˜ƒ...

@Kruti... You're welcome πŸ˜†... I've been looking for it myself... This interview has to be Joe & Paul's funniest! I'm glad they did one together...

-Nayab- thumbnail

Meet the Mother of All Vampires! Alice Evans Is Cast as Esther, the Original

115780381-1758043238896744032

Photo Credit: David Livingston/Getty Images Photo:

Alice Evans has been cast as Esther, mother of Klaus, Rebekah, and Elijah. Total VILF.

In The Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 3, "The End of the Affair," we met the first female member of Klaus' (Joseph Morgan) elusive family: his sister Rebekah (Claire Holt). But soon we'll meet someone even more badass: the mother of all vampires, Esther.

Zap2Itreports Alice Evans has been cast as the beautiful (and terrifying) ringleader of the Originals. Evans is married to another CW star, Ringer's Ioan Gruffudd, but you may recognize her from her stint as Eloise Hawking's younger self on Lost or as Brothers & Sisters' Dr. Milton.

Evans will debut as Esther in Season 3, Episode 8 via flashbacks from 1,000 years ago. We don't know what she'll be up to when we first see her, but we hope we'll get a glimpse at the scandalous werewolf affair which resulted in Klaus' coming out all hybrid-like? We do have one small qualm with TVD's pick for the Original mama. While Evans is awfully gorgeous (pun totally intended) β€” and bears a striking resemblance to her on-screen daughter Rebekah β€” we must say she looks far too young (and hot!) to have birthed Klaus, Rebekah, and Elijah (Daniel Gillies). But hey, guess all that vamp magic is good for something!

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
^^ OMFG I cant wait...they are bringing in Hot Mama πŸ˜†
Thanks for sharing Nayab...

-Nayab- thumbnail
Kruti... She looks like she could be fierce πŸ˜†... Although I did imagine her being a little older 🀣...

Btw... I know this isn't about the SalBro's or Kleijah but did you know... James Van Der Beek (Dawson from Dawson's Creek) was actually considered for the role of Alaric?
-Nayab- thumbnail
Check this out:

Daniel Gillies Says Elijah Has Every Intention of Making out With Elena         

🀣...

It's from one of his new interviews πŸ˜†...