Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

YMGGK Appreciation Thread (Page 4)

-Pine- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pine-
-Pine-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarcha

So many scenes yaar...in great confusion as 2 select which?? i luvd the forceful marriage of abharan & karan's strong sharp replies 2 jaggu...then pooja in SB & abha in red saree...i luvd the whole episode...Smile  then the scene wer abha comes 2 karan after knowing that bcoz of thakkur ,karan left his job...then he says " jo chheez mein ne dadi ke liye nahin ki...sapne mein bhi nahin sochi...voh mein kaise kar baita...jab hum kisi ko dil se chahthe hai toh ..poora parivar bhi apna ban jaata hai..." & he continues.."uss samay mein, mein nahi raha...tum ban gaya...isse ek hona kahte hai abha...aur iss bandhan ko shaadi.." i luvd those dialogues...the script was really fantastic...Thumbs Up so it's only appreciation 4 our abharan.Wink...both karan & suhasi  r so natural actors & their give n' take is amazing...it's always a pleasure 2 watch the duo both onscreen as well as off screen...Embarrassed

i agree with u aarcha di it is indeed a pleasure to watch the duo on screen and off screen as they both are gr8 friends and understand each other perfectly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishta06VishaD.aarcharechus

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

wonderful thread vishalinie...actually one AT was there a long tym back but no idea wer it went...but v shud keep this thread with full of lyf discussing about our cute pair abharan...Smile

Agreed dear, i was also searching but found none. So i decided to open one to discuss on our favorite lead pairs LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aarcha

VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abharanfan1

My favourite scene or say favourite episode is when Karan waits to see abha in his mom's red saree den challenges her that she have to accept his love n have to agree that she also loves him and according the tilak scene is my fav and when abha agrees n says "hum bhi apse pyar karte hai" i loved dat scene.den they r about to consumate but the bed breaks
I loved tht episode and the marrige epi wen karan married abha attracted me n i strted watching ymggk since tht marrge epi n till now never missed an episod

Yes, that was certainly another turning point where she was actually getting jealous of Saniya and she admit her love for Karan. Missed those scene so much Wink

rechus

VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

So many scenes yaar...in great confusion as 2 select which?? i luvd the forceful marriage of abharan & karan's strong sharp replies 2 jaggu...then pooja in SB & abha in red saree...i luvd the whole episode...Smile  then the scene wer abha comes 2 karan after knowing that bcoz of thakkur ,karan left his job...then he says " jo chheez mein ne dadi ke liye nahin ki...sapne mein bhi nahin sochi...voh mein kaise kar baita...jab hum kisi ko dil se chahthe hai toh ..poora parivar bhi apna ban jaata hai..." & he continues.."uss samay mein, mein nahi raha...tum ban gaya...isse ek hona kahte hai abha...aur iss bandhan ko shaadi.." i luvd those dialogues...the script was really fantastic...Thumbs Up so it's only appreciation 4 our abharan.Wink...both karan & suhasi  r so natural actors & their give n' take is amazing...it's always a pleasure 2 watch the duo both onscreen as well as off screen...Embarrassed

How sweet were our Abha and Karan during those times when their life was much better without any complications. I liked how Karan supported Abha and gave back Jagmohan everytime he says something and i remember how they started their life in the small room. Really cute Wink

aarcha

aarcha IF-Sizzlerz
aarcha
aarcha

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
another scene i liked was abha in western dress & karan had a naughty look wen he saw her & he phoned her which made abha angry...then evening wen she was about 2 leave, karan stopped her & hold her hand wen she raised her hand against him...he sang "pakdi kalai toh na chodoonga sanam..." it was so funny ...then ladkiyon ko ladko ki zaroorat ... wah waah...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshasajrechus

VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

another scene i liked was abha in western dress & karan had a naughty look wen he saw her & he phoned her which made abha angry...then evening wen she was about 2 leave, karan stopped her & hold her hand wen she raised her hand against him...he sang "pakdi kalai toh na chodoonga sanam..." it was so funny ...then ladkiyon ko ladko ki zaroorat ... wah waah...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Wow, i'm really liking it. Its bring back all the old memories Day Dreaming

Mandeep15

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

u r absolutly ryte... Its soo cute and funny scene...
rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abharanfan1

My favourite scene or say favourite episode is when Karan waits to see abha in his mom's red saree den challenges her that she have to accept his love n have to agree that she also loves him and according the tilak scene is my fav and when abha agrees n says "hum bhi apse pyar karte hai" i loved dat scene.den they r about to consumate but the bed breaks
I loved tht episode and the marrige epi wen karan married abha attracted me n i strted watching ymggk since tht marrge epi n till now never missed an episod

I totaly agree with u.. It is d 1 of best scene of ymggk.. Abha soo beautiful , cute and sweet in red saree.. I like that scene sooo much...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingTejalVishaD.

Go to top