YMGGK Appreciation Thread - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Problem_Child

guys u know i was telling u that there are some shocking moments in ymggk
where u want to just jump out of ur seat or ur screaming at the tv screen
well there are many but some for me that stands out but i must say that the actors expressions in these scenes were priceless.they were just amazing.

now one that i will always remember even though it was such a sad scene infact a sad episode with a lot of ups and downs all leading to the truth being revealed this scene is the one where abha is continuously asking ranchod where karan is?ranchod doesn't answer and she gets angry and asks again but he said nothing and remains quiet.she starts to shake him and in one he pulls her munglasultra of her neck and flings it across the room and before abha or the rest of family could regain from that shock or before abha could ask why he did that or even figure out why he rubs the sindoor of her head and says karan is no more or was it karan is dead(not sure)and leaves abha devastated

guys that scene was unbelievable i was yelling at my tv sreen  saying oh god no he just did not do that and i almost fell off my chair(guess i was just as shocked as the family) for me it was incredible

Owh yes, it was really a sad scene as for us, we know that Karan is still alive and when Ranchod did that, we could not accept it and we could see how heartbroken was Abha. That scene was really sad 😭
this is certainly the best drama ever 😊
Originally posted by karanlegal

this is certainly the best drama ever 😊

Agreed dear, its surely the best serial 😉
this is a very old scene ...it's during abha sanskar sagai...karan went 2 the temple ...he was confronting the Idols...& crying...abha ki shaadi muchse huyi hai...muchse...aur sagai kisi aur ke sath ho rahi hai...uske dil me mein hu...aur samne koi aur khata hai...shagun mera hai woh...lekin kisi aur se dilva rehe hai aap...usse mein maang raha hu bhagwaan...mein mar jaoonga uske bina...i jst luvd the scene...also wen CP saw the pic of abharan 2gether on the prev day of abha & sanskar;s shaadi  & karan decided 2 go away ...a sad tum mere kaun ho...brilliantly enacted by karan grover & suhasi...👍🏼
Originally posted by aarcha

this is a very old scene ...it's during abha sanskar sagai...karan went 2 the temple ...he was confronting the Idols...& crying...abha ki shaadi muchse huyi hai...muchse...aur sagai kisi aur ke sath ho rahi hai...uske dil me mein hu...aur samne koi aur khata hai...shagun mera hai woh...lekin kisi aur se dilva rehe hai aap...usse mein maang raha hu bhagwaan...mein mar jaoonga uske bina...i jst luvd the scene...also wen CP saw the pic of abharan 2gether on the prev day of abha & sanskar;s shaadi  & karan decided 2 go away ...a sad tum mere kaun ho...brilliantly enacted by karan grover & suhasi...👍🏼

I remember that scene. Karan was really depressed and that actually leaded him into getting accident and Abha run from the wedding mandap. That was a really good scenes 😊
Originally posted by aarcha

oooh i loved those scenes to they were really wonderful and i don't think i will ever forget them or any gr8 abharan scene but i must say i was angry that CP told him to go away,he was already heartbroken to see the one he loved with another 

--// Please Join I//--

Hey Guys, You Are Invited To One Of Our Very Special Friends Birthday thread! She is a sweetheart, a gem of a person and a very good friend of ours & she in none other then -

CutiePieRani

It's her Birthday today & I hope that all of you will take some time off and drop your birthday wishes for her and make this day extremely cherish-able for her!  

Link --

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1912446

PM - Zeenat/ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

--// Please Join I//--

Hey Guys, You Are Invited To One Of Our Very Special Friends Birthday thread! She is a sweetheart, a gem of a person and a very good friend of ours & she in none other then -

CutiePieRani

It's her Birthday today & I hope that all of you will take some time off and drop your birthday wishes for her and make this day extremely cherish-able for her!  

Link --

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1912446

PM - Zeenat/ZoobiDoobi

Hey ZoobiDoobi, here we meet again. Will surely do as Rani is a dear member of our Forum 😉