YMGGK Appreciation Thread

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Welcome to Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli 
~Appreciation Thread~

Hi Friends,

We are proud to launch Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli Appreciation Thread right here on India-forums.com.  As some of you may already know, Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli is one of the leading serial and Here is a great opportunity for to share your thoughts about the lead actors Abha and Karan or any favorite actor or actress you like in YMGGK!

NOTE: This thread is dedicated to Karan, Abha and other cast of YMGGK, hence we request members of this fan club to restrict the discussion (constructive critism) to the Actress/Actor's acting skills.

Table of Content

Rules and Regulations
Members List
Interviews - News Clippings and Videos
Favorite Scenes

Friends, if you wish to be added to the members list, press the like button on the third post!  Please feel free to share your favorite scenes, as well as any news clips here on this thread, in addition to your discussion.  

Thank you

Edited by vishalinie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail

1.   This thread is dedicated to Abha and Karan, hence we request members of this fan club to restrict the discussion (constructive critism) to the Actor's acting skills!

2.   Members are strictly prohibited from engaging in any form of actor, character, and member bashing.

3.   Please feel free to share your constructive cristims but avoid making any hurtful comments.  We request members to respect others' POV. 

4.   Please refrain from quoting long posts and/ or multiple
   quotes.

5.   All members are expected to follow IF Code of Conduct as well as Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli Forum Rules.

VishaD. thumbnail

Vishaline
khyser2k11
rechus
aachuchachu
Nishta06
atena
Abharanfan1
loveukaran1
karanlegal
aabharanfan
Problem_Child
YMGGK_favorite
Mandeep15
aarcha
diyarocks
sunshinebabe
iamtheebest
Sab_1311

more to be added

NOte: If you wish to be added to the list, please CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON ON THIS POST!

Clicked Like buttton so far:

VishaD. thumbnail

Vishalinie: I will always love the scene when Karan walks in the room that Abha was sitting and marries her leaving a shocked Jagmohan. Best scene of all time.

Problem_Child:i loved that scene too and just like u its  my favourite one,i mean there are alot of gr8 abharan scenes that i just love but this one was just amazing.it was just one of the scenes that got me interested in the show and made me fall inlove with abharan's chemistry.

i liked was the one for veer's wedding where karan wouldn't let go of abha's sari until she forgave him and they kept on constantly bouncing into the other family members.i just loved that scene it was funny and gr8,karan looked absolutely dashing and i loved abha sari 

another one of my favourites was when karan was standing in the rain holding a mangulsutra for abha to take. that scene was so sad yet so amazing
oh and let us not forget our hero's entry ,when abha threw those flowers at him that made him fall in love with her instantly from that moment on.that scene marked our karan's entry and the beginning of our abharan love story

atena: i just so the sbb seg for the 21 sep with them and they are the absolute best love abharan.

Abharanfan1: My favourite scene or say favourite episode is when Karan waits to see abha in his mom's red saree den challenges her that she have to accept his love n have to agree that she also loves him and according the tilak scene is my fav and when abha agrees n says "hum bhi apse pyar karte hai" i loved dat scene.den they r about to consumate but the bed breaks. I loved tht episode and the marrige epi wen karan married abha attracted me n i strted watching ymggk since tht marrge epi n till now never missed an episode 

aarcha:  i luvd the forceful marriage of abharan & karan's strong sharp replies 2 jaggu...then pooja in SB & abha in red saree...i luvd the whole episode...😊  then the scene wer abha comes 2 karan after knowing that bcoz of thakkur ,karan left his job...then he says " jo chheez mein ne dadi ke liye nahin ki...sapne mein bhi nahin sochi...voh mein kaise kar baita...jab hum kisi ko dil se chahthe hai toh ..poora parivar bhi apna ban jaata hai..." & he continues.."uss samay mein, mein nahi raha...tum ban gaya...isse ek hona kahte hai abha...aur iss bandhan ko shaadi.." i luvd those dialogues...the script was really fantastic.

another scene i liked was abha in western dress & karan had a naughty look wen he saw her & he phoned her which made abha angry...then evening wen she was about 2 leave, karan stopped her & hold her hand wen she raised her hand against him...he sang "pakdi kalai toh na chodoonga sanam..." it was so funny ...then ladkiyon ko ladko ki zaroorat ... 

rechus: It not only my favourate but also toppest scene of ymggk.. I thnk dt scene shows extream loves of abharan.. Heart touching and heart breaking scene..Aftr knw karan nt alived, they arranged a prayer.."Abha wear red saree with her marriage ornaments... Evry1 shocked, she said " NO NEED OF PRAYER,  HAMERI SAASE CHAL RAHI HAI MATLAB KARAN ABHI ZINDHA HAI"... Same time karan reacted... He felt her pain.. He hear hear words.. Hw much far away they are.. Hw much close their heart... So it was my favourate and no other scene touch my heart more that..Abha's dialogue "HAMERI SAASE CHAL RAHI HAI MATLAB KARAN ABHI ZINDHA HAI"... It was my favourate dialogue and dt scene was my favourate till nw.. I d't knw hw much i like dt scene and dialogue..

Mandeep15: one of my favorite scene is when abha was running in the rain behind child's crying voice at midnight and after when karan was consoling abha in their room that was the best scene for me the way abha was scared and karan was concered about her loved it

iamtheebest:  The scene I really loved was when Abha started working in SB, Karan wanted to express his inner feelings to Abha by singing a song when she enters the home, with rose petals dropping as she comes. Before Abha enters, Karan's Father opens the door where Karan sings the song to him and petals fall on him!!!

NOte: If you have any favorite scenes, do post it in this forum or PM me where i will update the list here so that everyone will get to see the favorite scenes.
VishaD. thumbnail

Interviews

List Coming Soon
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KauJuDirlwQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEQe4FZjH5I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGD3Se8CYEo[/YOUTUBE]

Guess everyone is too lazy to comment anything and they are 'appreciating' by viewing it. 56 views and only 7 people liked the posts.
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: karanlegal

Guess everyone is too lazy to comment anything and they are 'appreciating' by viewing it. 56 views and only 7 people liked the posts.

😆 Agreed, i saw most of the other forums having this and this not only appreciates the lead but also help to get more comments and it will help our ranking. So contribution of members are kindly needed for article, videos or favorite scenes. Please do your part as a member ðŸ˜‰
atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
don'tget discouraged we all love this couple no matter what and we will always want them to be # 1 ..you are doing a great job by trying all avenues ...i just so the sbb seg for the 21 sep with them and they are the absolute best love abharan
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: atena

don'tget discouraged we all love this couple no matter what and we will always want them to be # 1 ..you are doing a great job by trying all avenues ...i just so the sbb seg for the 21 sep with them and they are the absolute best love abharan

Thanks dear, your comment have been posted under favorite scene ðŸ˜‰
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@vishalinie
i loved that scene too and just like u its  my favourite one,i mean there are alot of gr8 abharan scenes that i just love but this one was just amazing.it was just one of the scenes that got me interested in the show and made me fall inlove with abharan's chemistry