Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 6:Phir Mohabat Karne Chala Hai Tu (Page 87)

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 10814

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by 100littledevils

Originally posted by kumjoo

OK One observation
 
Did you guys notice Rey's Black Jacket?? Its the same Jacket he is wearing in one of the CHAMAR pics..The one that they took inside the plane...REMBA?


rembaROFL.. whats this??? ...yeh d3 wale na inko kadpe dete hi nahin hain liye khud ke lane padhte hain!!Confused
Confused
piyu
bechare
garib hai
aise ni bolte ROFLROFLROFL
 
I think Dazzlers are more Garib than Weaklings...ROFL There are two Amirs in Dazzlers ..Rinni and Simmi..ROFL Or may be we do't look at them at all so I don't remember if they have repeated clothes or not..ROFL
ROFLROFLPreety woh dono bhi repeat karthe hai...u r rite dey r all garib den weaklingsROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Joined: 13 April 2011
Posts: 4308

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

OMG!! WAVM!<3
 
 
havent seen it earlierr!BlushingSilly have been always wishingg someone to make a vm on KriYanshh on thiss song!<33 Piyuuu you ROCK!Approve


hailaa u liked it.. i had made that vm in 2 hours for my page for crossing 3000Embarrassed... thats why i didn't like itLOL thank uEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MehRya..

StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 22727

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by 100littledevils

Originally posted by kumjoo

OK One observation
 
Did you guys notice Rey's Black Jacket?? Its the same Jacket he is wearing in one of the CHAMAR pics..The one that they took inside the plane...REMBA?


rembaROFL.. whats this??? ...yeh d3 wale na inko kadpe dete hi nahin hain liye khud ke lane padhte hain!!Confused
Confused
piyu
bechare
garib hai
aise ni bolte ROFLROFLROFL
 
I think Dazzlers are more Garib than Weaklings...ROFL There are two Amirs in Dazzlers ..Rinni and Simmi..ROFL Or may be we do't look at them at all so I don't remember if they have repeated clothes or not..ROFL
tu notice ni preety
simmi k pas to 2 dress hai
ek din 1st pehnti ahi
to dusre din 2nd waliROFLROFL
kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Joined: 21 July 2011
Posts: 8707

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Aarti,
Badhai ho..tujhme main ek FUTURE LIKE QUEEN ki khoobiyan dekh rahi hoonn..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 22727

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kumjoo]Aarti,
Badhai ho..tujhme main ek FUTURE LIKE QUEEN ki khoobiyan dekh rahi hoonn..ROFL
[/QUOTE
 
issiliye tata bol ri hu mai
byeeeLOLLOLLOL
kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Joined: 21 July 2011
Posts: 8707

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]
tu notice ni preety
simmi k pas to 2 dress hai
ek din 1st pehnti ahi
to dusre din 2nd waliROFLROFL
[/QUOTE]
ROFLROFLROFLROFL Par uske Sandles pata hai merko..EK HI HAI..ROFLROFL
MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 68964

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils


hailaa u liked it.. i had made that vm in 2 hours for my page for crossing 3000Embarrassed... thats why i didn't like itLOL thank uEmbarrassed
 
OMGG howww you didnt likee it!?Shocked itss AWESOMEE OUTTA OF THE WORLDD!<3 i likeeedd the colouringg the effectss everythingss on it!<33 AMAZINGG!Silly Goshh when it says in the lyrics meree bahom mein aaoo!<33 ufff Blushing
kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Joined: 21 July 2011
Posts: 8707

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

[QUOTE=kumjoo]Aarti,
Badhai ho..tujhme main ek FUTURE LIKE QUEEN ki khoobiyan dekh rahi hoonn..ROFL
[/QUOTE
 
issiliye tata bol ri hu mai
byeeeLOLLOLLOL
 
Kyun tata?? abhi ruk..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index