Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 6:Phir Mohabat Karne Chala Hai Tu (Page 33)

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

It's a beautiful day song has been ringing my head since morning. KriYaansh candle promo with their signature tune, Kabbi Match, Boys dancing together and Kabbadi Match

KriYaansh candle scene is after the fight sequence and before KriYaansh dancing on Dil Samhalja Zara. It will be interesting to see Kria's thoughts before the dance sequence and in what light she will see Rey. Whenever there has been such dance sequence earlier it focuses on thoughts/frame of mind of characters be it Pehli Baar or Jiyien Kyun. However the first two songs the frame of mind of KriYaansh was misunderstandings and Phir Mohabat one won't be same as other two.

Kabbaddi Match-How was the team chosen I wanna know. Rey's team has Swaym, Vishaka, Vicky, Rini and Simi while Kria's team has Sharon, Neha, Amar, Nilesh and Bharat.

This team division was done by KSG as a councelor..now on what basis he does that I don't know..will have to wait for the epi...but! Shruti you made my day saying that Candle sequence is before the Dance because I so wanted it to be like that. Because, in that scene ..Rey has so much of GUILT on his face and on his eyes..I hope he says sorry there...

And I totally agree with that Frame of Mind description.

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

OK GALS..

Lemme write while I am thinking about it. We saw the videos of D3 Facebook Contest Winners Tina and Gunjan (Damn! I didn't know I had so sharp memory)  visiting D3 sets, how come they never posted any pics taken in the sets in any of the FB page?? Koun se duniya ke FB Contest winners the woh dono?? PLANET JUPITER??Confused

KJ Woh dono Kaunse planet se aaye and kaha khooo gaye..kya pata!!!

Thats so ODD.. If I was one of the contestants.. I wld be wrting about it on IF.. Share pictures etc

ATLEAST thats the experience I have with MJHT forums.. Fans wld visit the sets.. They wld click picture and immediately the next day they wld share it on the Forums.. The forum wld go crazyyy asking them questions of every sort you can imagine... and the fans wld give their ANKHON DEKHA first hand encounter and stuff.. It was hilarious!!! They wld even scan the autographs

Some fans were soo sweet.. They wld get autographs for the IF forum members..

YEH DONO bhooth ban kar ghoom rahe hai... They didnt even upload pics of their gifts and what not...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07ckumjookriyanshfan

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
HA HA HA!! Now you GUYS are proving KUNWAR  AMAR as DESPO ..
r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

KJ!

I want to Burn his WHIT GANJIS man.. I have seen it so many times.. We saw it 

---Yesterday's dance
--BB Court fight
--Tomm Dance
---Urvashi Dance
---and not to mention.. WHITE in rose PARTY
--WHITE in footloose performance

WT Hell!.. I love white.. but AMAR just ruined WHITE for me.. because he has overdone it!!..

Hey.. I have a strong feeling that AMAR reads through all the comments because I remember a time on this forum where we were talking about how WHITE suits AMAR.. I think Robin had described it too.. I think.. he must have read it.. and now he is going bonkers with it!! Silly

Now I want to see him in a NEON colored GANJA so I can get over the WHITE Trauma! lolz

AND abt his dancing... well If he cannot come up with his own STEPs, then why the hell are they not asking the choreographers to teach him... AMAR's excuse of him not being trained is NO LONGER a valid excuse because he is one of the TOP 5 from DID2. He has done DKS. He was trained by Terrencem and he has performed his best with  the best dancer SHAKTI!.. 

So.. I think at this stage ... AMAR shld be doing a lot of research.. Looking up new steps/.. INFACT.. he shld hire a Trainer and Train himself!!!

I love AMAR.. but  this is the Truth!
HAHAHA Well said!!
kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

OK GALS..

Lemme write while I am thinking about it. We saw the videos of D3 Facebook Contest Winners Tina and Gunjan (Damn! I didn't know I had so sharp memory)  visiting D3 sets, how come they never posted any pics taken in the sets in any of the FB page?? Koun se duniya ke FB Contest winners the woh dono?? PLANET JUPITER??Confused

KJ Woh dono Kaunse planet se aaye and kaha khooo gaye..kya pata!!!

Thats so ODD.. If I was one of the contestants.. I wld be wrting about it on IF.. Share pictures etc

ATLEAST thats the experience I have with MJHT forums.. Fans wld visit the sets.. They wld click picture and immediately the next day they wld share it on the Forums.. The forum wld go crazyyy asking them questions of every sort you can imagine... and the fans wld give their ANKHON DEKHA first hand encounter and stuff.. It was hilarious!!! They wld even scan the autographs

Some fans were soo sweet.. They wld get autographs for the IF forum members..

YEH DONO bhooth ban kar ghoom rahe hai... They didnt even upload pics of their gifts and what not...

IKR..It just clicked into my mind ...and I was like..Hello!! Where are these girls?? 
kriyanshfan IF-Rockerz
kriyanshfan
kriyanshfan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

HA HA HA!! Now you GUYS are proving KUNWAR  AMAR as DESPO ..

BUT ONLY FOR SHAKTI LOL
cant c these xprsns
whn he dances wiht other contestants  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Shruti..

How do you know that the candle sequence is before the Dance??? WOW that wld make perfect sense if that was the case..

I hope Kria sees REY fighting with the boys..somehow they land up in the rehearsal room where the light goes off.. The candle sequence. and then the dance.. THAT will make our day

AND the team was selected on the basis of couples

All look look hawa couples on the opp team

REY - KRIA
Sharon-Swayum
Bharat- Vishaka
Simmi-Nilesh
Rinni- Amar
Vikcy- Neha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyanshfansweetshine

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kriyanshfan

Originally posted by kriyanshfan

i read sm of the earliers posts
y wld they edit the kabaddi scene???
it seems rey is seducing kria
so they shld bloody well show how !!!!
yest i watched the scene so many times !!!!
it  also seems he is smooching her neck ????
did u notice????

DUDE... I could see MUCH more and BEYOND that!!Evil Smile

tell me
tell me

Let Robin come.. We can ask her to write a FF on the KABBADI match!

BTW.. Did you gals read her FF on the BB fight? She writes so well
Thanks dear...I will write one as soon as I start the candle FF I promised in the other topic lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyanshfansweetshine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index