Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~~ MICK ~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
abe yaar.. kya tha yeh.. :( but one big positive thing that came out is that Rey realizes his mistake n loves her a lot.. :P mein toh isse mein khush hun.. i ws expecting the same thing.. bas 1% expectation thi ki Kriya will c the fight.. i guess thats y it  was just 1%.. :P I m hoping now ki woh candle wala scene aaye jaldi se.. n i think karan will be coming next week.. bas tab se no misunderstandings.. only pyaar pyaar..:)

N swayam itna idiot hai..  pata hai usse ki abhi woh daant kar chuki hai.. n jakar propose maar raha hai.. bhai, waise toh bade bade lecture deta rehta hai, thodi si toh common sense use kar..
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Meera,

I know .man!!! She came into the Boys Locker room to say WHAT?? I was like..Duh huh!! Is that so important?? Please somebody tell her the definition of IMPORTANT...

And, yeah , you are right..Swayam had chance to explain the whole thappad scene ...but! NO ..aisa nahi ho sakta...

And Kriyaansh..Oh! Man!!! yeh kya hai yaar??  But, I liked one thing...Weakling girls motivated Kria not to be DUMB and bring back her Rani Laxmi Bai Avatar...

Kria = DUMB doen't suit..she has to be BAATCUTTER...
kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sunshine--

Hello guys wassup. o todays episode for me was awesome and what about u guys =]

Hey, you had a very quick update on the Epi...UMm..today's epi ..I don't know  I felt something missing...But, the FIGHT and the DANCE ...Awesome...
~~ MICK ~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
not a D3 standard episode fr me.. 
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kumjoo

Hey, you had a very quick update on the Epi...UMm..today's epi ..I don't know  I felt something missing...But, the FIGHT and the DANCE ...Awesome...

i agree the fight n d dance was d best part
n rey is hurt i guess kria will see that n later swayam will tel her that rey fought for her

--sunshine-- thumbnail

Umm I guess I missed only Rey's dialogues there :P as in I was typing while watching and that were quite fast and if u want me to add those dialogues them will add them now =]

kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sunshine--

Umm I guess I missed only Rey's dialogues there :P as in I was typing while watching and that were quite fast and if u want me to add those dialogues them will add them now =]

Oh no no no you got me wrong..Your Update was awesome...
I said ..I felt something missing in the episode..
Sunsethues thumbnail

Meera,

I know .man!!! She came into the Boys Locker room to say WHAT?? I was like..Duh huh!! Is that so important?? Please somebody tell her the definition of IMPORTANT...

And, yeah , you are right..Swayam had chance to explain the whole thappad scene ...but! NO ..aisa nahi ho sakta...

And Kriyaansh..Oh! Man!!! yeh kya hai yaar??  But, I liked one thing...Weakling girls motivated Kria not to be DUMB and bring back her Rani Laxmi Bai Avatar...

Kria = DUMB doen't suit..she has to be BAATCUTTER...

yes true kria has to be baatcutter

but i think WE R BACK TO SQUARE ONE !!!!!

rey in luv with kria
kria doubting rey
sharon angry
swayum openly making his feelings knwn abt sharon

UFF!!!!!
Almost 85 epi baad phir se hum wahi ke wahi !!!!!!😆

kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kriyansh

i agree the fight n d dance was d best part
n rey is hurt i guess kria will see that n later swayam will tel her that rey fought for her

IDK but I don't think Swayam is gonna say anything to Kria...nah!! He had such a good chance to tell him about the slap incident..but...Hamare Sapne...
kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyanshfan

yes true kria has to be baatcutter

but i think WE R BACK TO SQUARE ONE !!!!!

rey in luv with kria
kria doubting rey
sharon angry
swayum openly making his feelings knwn abt sharon

UFF!!!!!
Almost 85 epi baad phir se hum wahi ke wahi !!!!!!😆

Exactly we are in SQUARE ONE 😡...85 episodes and the story is wahin ke wahin...