Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kumjoo

That FALL scene in KABADDI says a whole different story dude!! That Scene is something else

You know when I was watching that video for the first time and when that scene came where Amar pulls Shakti and falls down, I was SHOCKED😲...I had to pause it right there because I didn't believe what I saw on the screen. Then after sometime I played back and saw Amar Rolling on top of Shakti and pinning her to the ground..DAMN!!! I was STUNNED...

Pasiney chut gaye mere toh..ha ha ha !!

Now, I belive they are at-least friends..coz Amar is still chipkofying with her..and did you see Shakti caressing Amar's fingers?? MAN!! Am I getting excited?? Shit!! that was completely a stunner..

When did that happen hahha please tell me😲
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OK GALS..

Lemme write while I am thinking about it. We saw the videos of D3 Facebook Contest Winners Tina and Gunjan (Damn! I didn't know I had so sharp memory)  visiting D3 sets, how come they never posted any pics taken in the sets in any of the FB page?? Koun se duniya ke FB Contest winners the woh dono?? PLANET JUPITER??😕
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyanshfan

mf

chk out at 2.27

Oh yea.. That too!!. LOLZ

BUT HECK.. AFter watching that IF Video.. yeh tho KUCH BHI NAHI HAI!!!

Usme to AMAR is all OVER her dude!!! .. HANDS, LEGS, aur pata nahi kya kya.. Ok I shld stop!!!

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
It's a beautiful day song has been ringing my head since morning. KriYaansh candle promo with their signature tune, Kabbi Match, Boys dancing together and Kabbadi Match

KriYaansh candle scene is after the fight sequence and before KriYaansh dancing on Dil Samhalja Zara. It will be interesting to see Kria's thoughts before the dance sequence and in what light she will see Rey. Whenever there has been such dance sequence earlier it focuses on thoughts/frame of mind of characters be it Pehli Baar or Jiyien Kyun. However the first two songs the frame of mind of KriYaansh was misunderstandings and Phir Mohabat one won't be same as other two.

Kabbaddi Match-How was the team chosen I wanna know. Rey's team has Swaym, Vishaka, Vicky, Rini and Simi while Kria's team has Sharon, Neha, Amar, Nilesh and Bharat.
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: robinc07

ROBIN

Watch this video carefully!!

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

KJ!!!!!

THAT KABBADI VIDEO!!!!

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT!!!!!! The first thing I saw when I logged in the afternoon during break.. was PIYU's AVI.. of AMAR rolling over SHAKTI

I was.. 😲 SHOCKED!!! SHOCKED!!! I am like YEH KYAAA HO RAHA HAI!! LOLZ

ITNA COMFORTABLE?? WOAAA!! 

I watched the video.. and I like.. DOUBLE sHOCKED.. He has his LEGS on her.. like he is ALL over her!!!!!!

WOW!!!!
 I have never seen anything like it on TV before.. You think they will show it in the actual episode or edit it?

I know its sooo shocking I was like whaaat the hell...in a good way that is Wow See only Amar can do a scene like that with Shakti...if it was anyone else she would've objected. OMG then they can do anything scene then like all those hot videos of Armaan/Ridhima from DMG 😍
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: robinc07

Didn't you see that?? Well, caressing is kinda Exaggeration but, yeah she did hold his hand for a brisk moment. It was when Amar was saying Kabaddi kabaddi kabaddi..and then Shakti says Very good very good very good...then he hugs her while chanting kabaddi...then she briefly touches his fingers..😊
Sunsethues thumbnail
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

Oh yea.. That too!!. LOLZ

BUT HECK.. AFter watching that IF Video.. yeh tho KUCH BHI NAHI HAI!!!

Usme to AMAR is all OVER her dude!!! .. HANDS, LEGS, aur pata nahi kya kya.. Ok I shld stop!!!

also in dhak dhak
just c kunwars eyes
u can clearly c desire !!!
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

It's a beautiful day song has been ringing my head since morning. KriYaansh candle promo with their signature tune, Kabbi Match, Boys dancing together and Kabbadi Match

KriYaansh candle scene is after the fight sequence and before KriYaansh dancing on Dil Samhalja Zara. It will be interesting to see Kria's thoughts before the dance sequence and in what light she will see Rey. Whenever there has been such dance sequence earlier it focuses on thoughts/frame of mind of characters be it Pehli Baar or Jiyien Kyun. However the first two songs the frame of mind of KriYaansh was misunderstandings and Phir Mohabat one won't be same as other two.

Kabbaddi Match-How was the team chosen I wanna know. Rey's team has Swaym, Vishaka, Vicky, Rini and Simi while Kria's team has Sharon, Neha, Amar, Nilesh and Bharat.

This team division was done by KSG as a councelor..now on what basis he does that I don't know..will have to wait for the epi...but! Shruti you made my day saying that Candle sequence is before the Dance because I so wanted it to be like that. Because, in that scene ..Rey has so much of GUILT on his face and on his eyes..I hope he says sorry there...

And I totally agree with that Frame of Mind description.
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

OK GALS..

Lemme write while I am thinking about it. We saw the videos of D3 Facebook Contest Winners Tina and Gunjan (Damn! I didn't know I had so sharp memory)  visiting D3 sets, how come they never posted any pics taken in the sets in any of the FB page?? Koun se duniya ke FB Contest winners the woh dono?? PLANET JUPITER??😕

KJ Woh dono Kaunse planet se aaye and kaha khooo gaye..kya pata!!!

Thats so ODD.. If I was one of the contestants.. I wld be wrting about it on IF.. Share pictures etc

ATLEAST thats the experience I have with MJHT forums.. Fans wld visit the sets.. They wld click picture and immediately the next day they wld share it on the Forums.. The forum wld go crazyyy asking them questions of every sort you can imagine... and the fans wld give their ANKHON DEKHA first hand encounter and stuff.. It was hilarious!!! They wld even scan the autographs

Some fans were soo sweet.. They wld get autographs for the IF forum members..

YEH DONO bhooth ban kar ghoom rahe hai... They didnt even upload pics of their gifts and what not...